Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ As the Clock Strikes ❯ Information ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

D.F.: Hello again! Okay, um, first of all, I would like to thank you for your extremely nice comments! I know that was a short chapter but it was better than nothing right? I'll try to make this one a little longer. But no promises.

004: Destined-fate does not own cyborg 009, if she did, she would put more girls in it. She only owns Yuki, Umi, Ms Naomi and all the other people you don't see in the series.

D.F.: *pats 004 on the head* Good work! Now, on with the story!

002: *still tied up in a chair, gagged mouth* >:1

~~~~~~~~

The Dolphin arrived on the island on the date that was planned and as promised, the woman from the disk was waiting for them.

"I'm glad you decided to come." she said.

"We're glad to be here." Professor Gilmore replied politely.

She smiled, "Please, come this way." She said, gesturing towards a path leading into the woods.

The cyborgs and the professor followed her but they were all on high alert. Apparently, she noticed.

"Don't be nervous, I'm not leading you into a trap or anything." She said, smiling back at them.

"Ah, beg pardon, we are still nervous from the last attack." Professor Gilmore stated "But I am sure you are of no danger, Professor…"

"Miyazawa, but Ms Naomi is fine."

"Hey," 007 whispered to the others "did she say Ms? That's great! She's pretty isn't she?"

"…"

"Actually," Ms Naomi suddenly said, "I'm happily married. I just use Ms because it makes me sound younger." She had heard them!

007's face was beet red from embarrassment as everyone laughed.

All their nerves loosened as the laughter rang in the forest. They quieted and were silent the rest of the way.

Finally, they reached her house.

"WHOA!" They all exclaimed.

"That isn't a house!" 002 exclaimed, " That isn't even a mansion! That's a palace!"

It was true, the mansion was huge! It was more like a fairytale castle than anything.

Ms Naomi walked up the steps and opened the door.

"Come on in."

They all stepped inside awe. The entrance lobby looked like a ballroom and the hallways were big enough for a person 10 ft tall to pass through. Paintings lined the walls and the ceiling was painted with heavenly beings and creatures. And just above the first step of the grand staircase, a beautiful chandelier hung.

"Follow me." Ms Naomi said suddenly, breaking them out of their trance like state.

They followed her down a hallway and turned a couple of times until they got to a metal door. She clicked a button and the door slid open. Unlike the rest of the house, this one did not appear elegant at all. It was very professional, a large computer, the master, was at the back, desks and computer stations lined the walls, and a wall of TVs hooked up to security cameras was on the left wall.

She led them to the center of the room, when they looked down; they saw a glass circle, apparently with wires and circuits going underneath it. Ms Noami brought out a remote from her pocket and pushed a button, a hologram of a man appeared from the circle.

The cyborgs all gasped as information on the man popped up around him.

"This," Ms Naomi started "is the man who took over Black Ghost."

Everyone gasped as they looked at the tall man. His black hair, slightly graying, was sleeked back and his mustache was as dark as pitch. His strange yellow eyes were practically glowing at them, as they stared at him in awe.

"This is the man responsible for the attack on Hawaii. He controls the whole Black Ghost Operation and has a lot of say in the world. Information points out that he is in leagues with a lot of government forces. Especially those of Japan." Ms Naomi stated.

The cyborgs stared as holograms of cities on fire and gunshots filled their eyes. 003 stiffled a sob and turned herself around, burying her head into 009's chest.

"Fortunately, my cyborgs were able to stop his attacks without him causing to0 much damage." She finished.

"But why didn't we get these attacks on our moniters?" Professor Gilmore asked, "We have radar and almost every tracking instrument known to man."

"Black Ghost blocked off all of your receptions." She replied.

"Oh, my."

They were silent for a while, until a small voice pierced the air.

"MOMMY!"

They all looked up as a little girl with silver hair and bright blue eyes raced over to Ms Naomi.

"Oh, Koine!" Naomi said, surprised "um, everybody, this is my daughter Koine."

Koine rushed over to Naomi and tugged at her arm, "Mommy, can we go out today? I wanna buy a new ball."

Naomi smiled, "Sure Koine." She looked up " If you go over onto the other side of the island, there's a little town. It's almost like a city, you can go and relax if you want."

"Oh, thank you," Professor Gilmore said as they made thier way back outside.

~~~~~~~~~~

D.F.: My God, that was so short. I said I'll make them longer and I get beat with the next chapter? God I'm pitiful….

002: Yes you are

D.F.: *is in a bad mood, when in bad mood she swears* so, whats your friggin problem?

002: You were supposed to introduce the girls in this chapter, but due to your laziness, your readers have to wait, and I have t wait! I want my girlfriend!!!!!!

D.F.: Sure, blame my laziness, and also my French teacher.

004: Why? He didn't do anything bad to you

D.F.: So, I still don't like him. He put me on the spot once and teased me twice. God, I can't stand that from teachers, I have the shortest fuse in the world with them.

002: Whatever

D.F.: oh, and any similarities you see in this story and others is pure coincedence. I never knew there were any until I looked at more stories yesterday. The 009/003 pairing ones.

Besides, I checked and I had this idea for months before they actually got posted. 5-6 months I think. This is the first time I'm putting it on paper. So don't like, sue me or anything.