Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ As the Clock Strikes ❯ Battle Fire ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

D.F.: I'M BACK!!!!!!!! ^___________^

002: About time!

D.F.: Shut up! But I am sorry for not updating. First my Internet service didn't work for 3 days and today my dad finally found the problem. A FIREWALL had been installed so it blocked me from going on the web!!!!!!!!!! How the hell it got there, I have no idea! Anyways, this experience has given me a brand new idea for this story! Tehe!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"What the hell?!!??!" 002 shouted.

They all watched frozen in place, watching the smoke curl up from the raging fire. The girls were the first to snap out of it and act.

"Ms Naomi! Do you have our transformation disks?!" Umi asked.

"Huh?" Ms Naomi said, snapping out of it to " Oh! Of course!" she exclaimed, searching around in her purse. She pulled out 2 circular disks a little bigger than her hand with the same winged symbol as the one 004 found, except that the jewel in the middle were different colors, one a deep blue and the other black.

Naomi threw the disks to the girls, Umi getting the blue and Yuki the black, they caught them and threw them on the ground where the disks immediately activated and the gem started glowing.

The girls quickly stepped onto the disks when a glowing ring started coming up from the sides and started rising. Where the ring passed their clothes, the clothing transformed and when they reached their heads, a winged radio headpiece was placed on their heads, one side covering the ear completely.

Umi's uniform was blue; a white design came from around her neck and down to her chest (like the collar of kinda low neck shirts), in the middle was a dark blue gem, two little designs, little curves coming off the gem bordered it. On her hands were the same blue gems and white gloves. A silver belt with tiny capsules and slender blue boots that came up to her knees accompanied it. Finally, a skirt covering her pants from the belt down completed her uniform.

Yuki's uniform was more or less the same except that her gems were black and the back of her hair was pulled back into an elegant low ponytail.

The other cyborgs gasped in awe as the two finished.

"Come on!" Umi exclaimed running forward " Don't just stand there and gawk, we have to get over there! Acceleration!"

"Yeah, come on lets go!" Yuki said after her, she quickly accelerated and caught up to Umi.

The cyborgs finally snapped out of it and pulled off their normal clothes to show their red uniforms (AN: Okay, that sounded so perverted, but that's actually what they do!). They quickly raced off after the girls and were at the scene in no time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

When the two girls got there, the air was filled with smoke and panic. Yuki reached up to her radio and pushed the wing so that a white visor flashed up (AN: like sailor mercury's!) in front of her eyes. She quickly scanned the area to see if anybody was hurt, when all was clear, she scanned for the cause and the scanner landed, and bleeped towards a figure with millions of army troupes behind him. Black Ghost.

"Shit." She cursed "Umi. Over there, Black Ghost."

Umi turned her head and saw the figure of Black Ghost standing over the army.

"Ah, crap!" she exclaimed " I thought we wouldn't see him until the next attack!"

The army spotted them and started firing. The pair quickly evaded the attack and flipped black. Yuki pulled out her gun (AN: yes, a gun, but this ones got special features! It packs even a larger punch each bullet than even the cyborgs blasty things) and fired 3 bullets, each hitting a target. The army fired at will but the sudden rain of bullets did not surprise her at all. Yuki closed her eyes for a brief moment and when she opened them, they were a glowing white. Her body silently became dark and almost transparent, like a shadow. The bullets came at her but went right through her body. When the firing stopped, Yuki went back to normal and raised her gun and shot down most of the soldiers. She was having fun.

Umi was fighting her opponents as if they were nothing. She pulled out her own gun and fired as the soldiers fired at her. She hit them first and quickly jumped out of the way as the bullets collided with the wall. A wave of soldiers shot at her but suddenly, her hands gushed out water and knocked the soldiers down. She giggled.

"Never mess with water." She stated.

~~~~~~~~~~

When the 00 cyborgs got there, they were just in time for them to see the girls' powers, they gaped in amazement at what they saw. 009 was the first to raise his blaster and fire. The others followed his actions and soon, the army was completely destroyed, but 009 felt very bad for them. It actually turned out that the army was all robots so 009 didn't have to worry. "Black Ghost" was just a hologram and had long disappeared.

"Okay, I think we should know what's going on!" 004 shouted.

"Yeah!" 002 exclaimed.

Yuki and Umi turned around to face them; they glanced at each other for a second and finally, Yuki spoke.

"Follow us back to Ms Naomi's house and we'll explain." She said, as Umi took care of the spreading fires with the water from her palm.

002 recognized the stream and stood there in shock. Umi, she was the one who saved him from that fire and tree back in Hawaii. If these two girls saved him, than he guessed it would be all right.

"Okay, lets go." He said.

"What?" 006 asked.

"Umi saved me from a falling tree back when we were in Hawaii, I recognize that stream of water coming from her hands."

The cyborgs looked at him and slowly nodded. 004 made a realization that he had been save by Yuki too. The building, he had actually gone through it like a ghost with the help of Yuki, so he owed her a favor.

Yuki and Umi both nodded and the group made their way back to the house/mansion/palace (whatever you wanna call it).

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

D.F.: So… How was it?

004: Very good!

002: Well you did finally let us see the girls in action so I can't complain…

Yuki: Anyways, D.F. says to review

Umi: Yeah!

D.F.: Yup! More reviews speed me up in the writing process! Not like last time. Oh! And thanks for all who reviewed! Starlight16, magician cyborg, etc.