Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Crack in Love ❯ Millenia... ( Chapter 1 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

009:*Walks into the Lounge* What took ya so Long!

BlueDeception:*Looks up from her book* What?

009:Your Fanfic!

BlueDeception: 002 stole it then broke it…

009: Ok…

BlueDeception: Oh Well Here's a survey Please tell me whether to call Infinite Cecelia or continue with Infinite.

009: Cecelia

BlueDeception: For this Chapter I'll go with 009, but please tell me!

_______________________________________________________________ ___

"Seriously 007 how can you stand this!" groaned an American Cyborg trying to push his share of shopping carts filled with food. The British cyborg struggled with his share while answering "That's what you get shopping with 006!" From behind them a pudgy Chinese cyborg walked up with about a 5-6 mile long list tapping his foot impatiently.

"Where are those two!" he complained then looked at 002 and 007 "Put your backs into it! We still have a lot of food to go!" The two cyborgs groaned and pushed again, "I mean it 007 how can you stand this!" 002 exclaimed again for the umpteenth time then there was pop and two more cyborgs appeared after accelerating the two had the same eyes and hair color only one's younger than the other and is a girl.

Panting the girl dumped the salmon in to the carts "There 006 I got the A type of fish not the AB type." 006 looked at the fish and sighed "Well it's better the last one you bought, Cecelia," then turned to her brother "009! Did you get the rice with the dragonfly on it? Not the Damselfly?"

Infinite smiled as she watched her brother get beat up for getting the wrong brand of rice, then turned to 002 and 007 "I think it's ok to take a break you two…I'll go and get some pancake mix," she accelerated again and dashed of.

002 stared at her and didn't notice 007 transform his head into a heart then started to sing " Jet and Cecelia sitting in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

002 growled and started to choke the British cyborg "Don't sing that! There is nothing going on with Cecelia and me!" 007 gulped as 002 loosened his grip "I'm going for a walk!" he called heading out of the store.

Once outside he looked at the city of Brooklyn, New York. The cyborgs were planning to leave ASAP but their food supply soon went low. Leaning against a pillar 002 heard a scream then a girl about sixteen the same age as Cecelia ran down the road with two men on her tail. "Let go of me!" she screamed tripping on a small rock, 002 quickly ran to her aid realizing they were Black Ghost's men.

When he arrived at the scene the men fled immediately, "Weird," he thought helping the girl up "Are you ok?" The girl flew into his arms and cried "Oh thank you for saving me." Taking a closer look 002 saw that she had beautiful black hair and emerald green eyes. "Ummm…" Who are you?" he asked.

Looking up the girl replied "Melanie but those men kept on calling me Cyborg 00 Millennia…" 002 gasped at what she and took her by the hand leading her to the Supermarket, "You've got some explaining to do," he sighed.

~That night at the Dolphin~

"001, You've got to be kidding us, you're saying Melanie is another cyborg?" questioned an African Cyborg, placing his hand to his forehead "When will this end!"

"I don't kid around 008, Melanie is another cyborg!" replied a baby being held by a blonde cyborg. Infinite sighed as she leaned back against the sofa "So this is everybody's reaction to a new cyborg?" she asked looking at her brother.

"No, it was way worse when we heard about you," replied 004 a German as he sank down into the nearest chair, "I remember 009's reaction." 002, and Dr. Gilmore walked in the room as they told everyone the news. "Well, Melanie is like 001 said a cyborg," said Dr. Gilmore then continued on "She'll have to rest for awhile she'll be up and ready to go tomorrow."

When Dr. Gilmore, 003 and 001 left the room 004 chuckled as he said "Boy 002 you sure have a knack of picking up stray cyborgs these." Instead of replying 002 threw a pillow at 004 and stalked off to the kitchen.

~After dinner in Cecelia's room.~

"Checkmate," said Infinite as she trapped 007's king in a corner with her rook and bishop. 007 studied the board then said "Bet's five out of six?" he asked setting the pieces in their original positions.

"Get off of it 007! My sister bet you for the past 4 games! It's 008's turned," said 009 leaning against the wall. As Cecelia sets up her games pieces she asked the three cyborgs a question, "What do you think Melanie will be like?" as she captured one of 008's pawn.

There was a minute of silence then 007 broke it "I don't know that's the question that was on our mind right now…" Looking out the door Cecelia felt an ominous feeling about Melanie but shook it off "She'll be fine…" Cecelia replied then placed her queen two squares up, "I hope she's on our side…" she whispered to herself.

_______________________________________________________________ ___

BlueDeception: Chapter 1 Done!

009: YEAH!

002: Oh no…

BlueDeception: *Hits 002 again with her hariesen*

002: Ow! What the HELL!

009: Well this fic is pretty good I give a 10 on a scale of 1-10.

002: I give it a 4…