Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Crack in Love ❯ Jealousy. ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

BlueDeception: *Yawn* Sleeeeeeeeepy

009: What time is it!?!

BlueDeception: 9:00 p.m.

009: No wonder you're sleeeeeeeeeeeepy

BlueDeception: Yeah, Yeah, can you host for me 009?

009: Yeah go to sleep…

_______________________________________________________________ ___

The next morning Cecelia woke up early ready to start breakfast, once in the kitchen she took out her CD player and turned on her favorite anime music Change the World. She sang parts of the song as she took out the pancake mix and eggs for the omelets, before she realized it 002 grabbed her from behind, "Miss me?" he asked.

Breathing heard Cecelia turned around and smiled, "Of course Jet…" then threw her arms around the two locked in a tight embrace. After a minute or so Cecelia pulled loose then said "Sorry I gotta finish breakfast, why don't you go back to sleep? It's about 5:30 right now." As 002 left he blew her a kiss then turned the corner.

Sighing Cecelia turned back to her ingredients and started first on making the pancakes. "I want to change the world! Kaze wo kakenukete nanimo osorezu ni,!" (BlueDeception: Inu-Yasha!!!!!) When everything was done Cecelia sat down on a chair and began to read while waiting for everyone to wake up. "Jet…" she whispered to herself, the two of them had been tight with each other but Cecelia wasn't ready for a long time commitment after what had happened in New York City.

~Meanwhile down a hallway in the Dolphin…~

Melanie walked down the hallway looking around at every detail on the ship. After awhile her gaze fell to the ground then without realizing it she accidentally bumped into 002 "S-sorry," she manage to say feeling her face turn red. Melanie felt embarrassed around 002 only because she was in love with him.

"It's alright," assured 002 as he made his way to wake the rest of the cyborgs up. Melanie hastily walked down the hallway and made a turn to the kitchen, only to realize Cecelia was already sitting there with breakfast to the oven keeping it warm.

Looking from her book Cecelia smiled and said to Melanie "Hi! We haven't been properly introduced, I'm Infinite aka Cecelia!" after that Cecelia gave her hand out so Melanie can shake it.

Gingerly Melanie shook Cecelia's hand but Cecelia didn't notice, "A pleasure, I'm Melanie aka Millennia," looking at the breakfast plates in the oven Melanie said "So, you cooked that yourself?"

Cecelia turned the volume to a minimum the replied "Yeah but 006 can do a way better job!" looking up she waved "Speaking of 006 everyone's ready for breakfast!" Turning around Melanie saw the zero-zero cyborgs parade in half awake.

"Infinite the only reason we're awake is because your breakfast is the best!" exclaimed 008 as he sat down at the table ready to grab anything within range. "Calm down 008!" cried 004 as he sat down "Hey! That egg is mine!" with that he stabbed his fork claiming it. "No, no that's mine!" shouted 009, reaching for the egg.

As the two cyborgs bickered over the egg Melanie settled herself between 003 and 004, turning to 003 she dared to ask "Umm…003, is 002 and Infinite in…love?"

003 was a little shocked at the question then replied "Well, their in love yes, but Infinite isn't ready for love yet after what happened couple of moths ago," taking a sip of water 003 continued "The most obvious thing that the two of them is in love is that 002 keeps staring at Infinite while 007 would turn his head into a heart and make fun of 002, very silly."

Looking straight ahead Melanie saw Cecelia and 002 talk and exchange smiles, then she turned to her plate of food and moved to egg around. After asking 003 about whether 002 and Infinite was in love or not made her lose her appetite.

"I don't believe it," she whispered, "but I will make 002 mine!"

~Miles away at Black Ghost's headquarters~

"Black Ghost sir, the plan is working very well right now!" said a soldier standing in salute before his boss. Black Ghost chuckled as he read the new transmission that was sent to him.

"Good…Very Good! Infinite still doesn't know what she is capable of but soon…soon she'll be in our control!" cackled Black Ghost as crumpled a beautiful picture of Cecelia, "All we need to is wait until she has an emotional break down, last time it didn't but now…now WE will prevail!" with that he threw the picture into the fire watching it burn away into ashes.

_______________________________________________________________ ___

BlueDeception: Zzzzzz…*Sleeping on the couch.*

002: Perfect chance to have some fun!

009: 002! What are you doing?

002: Nothing…

009: Don't you dare do…hey that's pretty good!

002: Thank you!

009: I won't tell her anything…

002: Good!