Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00...Infinite? ❯ Betrayed by the one you trust most... ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Ok, Ok I admit I'm not good at Fanfics or any kind of story but please still try to enjoy the story. Pretty please…

002: Like they will all your stories suck!

BlueDeception: Waaaaaaah! You're the meanest! 002!

002: SHUT UP!

BlueDeception: *Sniff* *Sniff* Please enjoy anyways.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

A young seventeen year old girl about to turn eighteen in three months sat on her bed rereading the same line trying to memorize her play script. Downstairs of her mansion her parents were fighting…again. "Well whatever it is I hope I'm not involved in it," she sighed tossing her waist-long brown hair back. Often this month her parents were arguing and she was always in her room. Both parents were one of the richest people in Tokyo and she hated that.

After what seemed like an eternity she heard footsteps, coming towards her room. "Guess I'm involved in those arguments after all," she said going to open the door. On the way she grabbed her golden locket, in it was a picture of her brother who was missing since birth. The girl intended to go and look for him soon.

At the door she barely got to touch the knob it opened and her parents stood before her. Her mother looks like she had been crying and when the girl tried to comfort her, she broke into tears and pushed her away.

Her father took her by the shoulder and led her to his private library. The girl began to panic she had only set foot in the library once and it was because she was being punished for something.

When they entered three men sat on the silk sofas eyeing her like a hawk to a mouse. "Sit!" ordered her father; the girl fell down to a wooden chair immediately. Then her father went to talk to men and one of them went towards her. What's going on? She thought as the man grabbed her by the arm. Then she saw her father take out a wad of money and handed it to one of the two remaining men.

The girl was quick to figure out what was happening, "How could you!" she yelled half blinded by tears, "How could sell your own daughter!" Her father looked at her with fear and hatred.

"So…you really don't know, but still it's better safe than sorry," he said his eyes like daggers. The girl felt mix of emotions confusion, hatred, betrayal, as the men tried to tie her up she felt a surge of energy flow through her and the men was thrown across the room with electric shocks. Her father looked in horror as her newfound powers that were locked up for years escape.

"How could you…"she wept, books and tables flew like a hurricane just hit them. One of the three men crept closer to her but her electric signal kept him a bay so he took out a dart gun filled with special liquid and fired at the back of her neck. The girl was still strong but her powers were faltering and pretty soon she slumped to the ground.

She was half way unconscious as two men carried her away, "There, she's yours for the taking," were last cruel words she heard before everything turned black. Miles away nine cyborgs are the key to her destiny.

_______________________________________________________________ _________

BlueDeception: So? Fanfic good?

002: *Yawns* Yeah, Yeah, when are we going to make an entrance? This whole chapter is about an unknown girl.

BlueDeception: Next chapter is your grand entrance, the girl's name on the third chapter,

Her real name still working on it. Have patience 002!

002: Fine…I'll wait…Little Brat.

BlueDeception: I heard that! *Hits 002's head with her iron harisen.*