Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00...Infinite? ❯ A New Cyborg ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Yeah! Thanks for the reviews!

002: You seriously got 2 reviews?

BlueDeception: Yup!

002: That means your lying.

BlueDeception: See 4 yourself.

002: Fine so maybe it doesn't suck that bad.

BlueDeceeption: About yesterday I am not a Brat!

P.S. The girl's name is revealed in this chapter, not the third one.

________________________________________________________________ ________

"Where am I?" as the girl woke up she was lying on a table with machines all around her, everything was a blur to her, come to think of it she doesn't even know who she is. Slowly she got up and walked over to the biggest computer and pressed a button. The screen flashed and her picture showed up Name: Cyborg 00 Infinite, Age:16, Home Country: America, Special Abilities: Organic powers, able to control all natural elements, Added Abilities: Acceleration, and able to control organic powers.

"So my name is Infinite…"she whispered, all of a sudden a alarm rang and a group of soldiers ran towards her. "Stay were you are cyborg, "said one of the masked men.

Infinite just concentrated on her powers and can maneuver through them quickly. Somehow even she doesn't know Infinite was outside, with the rain pouring hard she still ran. "I didn't mean to harm them," she gasped falling down next to tree, slowly a high fever took over her.

~Meanwhile at the Dolphin.~

"You sure 001!" a boy of seventeen with choked on his soda at the news as he looked towards a baby being held by a slender blonde cyborg. "Crystal, 009 there is another cyborg and she just escaped Black Ghost."

"Well that's good right?" replied a bald English man, looking around, not a bit surprised that the cyborg escaped "Now all we need to do is find her and convince her Black Ghost is evil, by the way where's 002?"

There was a mummer of agreement then a silver haired cyborg spoke up "He's out 007, Doing a routine scout flight making sure Black Ghost's men aren't around."

There was a moment of silence then a short pudgy Chinese Cyborg can in "Dinner!" he cried then braced himself for a stampeded which happened immediately. 003 and Dr.Gilmore halped him to his feet then went to the dining room.

"Pass the shrimp 007!" yelled 004 from across the room stuffing himself with more rice, the bald cyborg shouted back, in defense "Get Your own! 008! Pass the sausage!"

In the mist of the chaos the door burst open and wet American cyborg walked in carrying an unconscious girl, He looked around and when no one made a move to help him he asked "Well? Anyone going to help me?"

There was a bunch of chaos, 003 ran to get some blankets awhile 004, 009 and 002 got her to the infirmary, while 006 went to get some medicine, the rest 008, 005,007 ran to find Dr. Gilmore.

When everything settled down Dr. Gilmore was checking on the girl with 003 and 001. Everyone else were crowding around 002 demanding some answers.

"What happened 002?" asked 004 a bit shocked that 002 helped someone he didn't know.

"Beats me, I found her lying on the ground like that and this was next to her don't try opening it it's locked," with that he pulled out a heart shaped locket. Everyone was mesmerized by it, only 009 was quiet.

"It feels like I know her…the locket I've seen it before…" he thought, rubbing the back of his neck. The infirmary door opened and 003 and 001 came out and silence came immediately, "Everyone this is a little hard to explain, 002 already found the new cyborg unintentionally, the girl is 00Infinite…"

________________________________________________________________ __

BlueDeception: So? How's Chapter 1?

002: It's ok not too bad.

BlueDeception: Aw Right on a scale of one to ten?

002: 6

BlueDeception: Why do you all ways pick on me? *Sniff* *Sniff*