Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00...Infinite? ❯ Awakening ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Ok, Ok, This chapter is when Infinite wakes up, at last, by the way did you notice something that might lead to who Infinite's brother is?

002: Do you really think it's obvious?

BlueDeception: Shut up! 002! I not talking to you!

002: You did just now.

BlueDeception: *Gives 002 the evil eye glare*

________________________________________________________________ __

There was an awkward silence and all heads turned to 002, "Why are you guys looking at me? I was just doing to routine flight check the saw her on the ground! I swear!" he said throwing his shaking his head he walked towards the infirmary door "But first thing's first, We've gotta make sure that she is alright."

Everyone was slightly shock, 002 never volunteered willingly to check up on anyone that is new to the team, fearing they might be a spy. Once inside 002 sat down next to the girl, He had never experience of how he felt right now every time he was near her and unexplained warmth took over him.

Hours have passed and he feel asleep on the spot, Infinite began to stir a bit and opened her eyes. "What happened? What am I doing here," was the first thing that can into her mind, turning a to her side she saw 002 asleep.

Tapping him a bit on the shoulder she, he brushed her hand aside "A few more minutes and I'll be up," he muttered. Giving him a harder poke he finally woke up "What's your problem! Can't you see I'm sleeping?" Looking at Infinite and blushed a bit seeing her surprised look.

"Ummm… sorry about that," He said sitting down on the chair mentally kicking himself for embarrassing himself. 009,004, 003 and 001 came running in to the infirmary 004 with his hand ready and 009 with a blaster.

"002, Are you alright!" they asked pointing their weapons every which way, 003 gave a little giggle and told the two cyborgs to put their weapons down, then pointed to Infinite. "There is no need to kill any one you two," she said turning to Infinite she gave her an encouraging smile, "So looks like your up!"

Infinite looked at them apparently shocked, "Ummm, What am I doing here?" she questioned half afraid of being yelled at again. 003 walked up to her smiling he placed her hand out.

"Hi! I'm 003, the person who was asleep on your bed is 002, and the one who came in with me is 004." Then 006 can in announcing breakfast, then once again braced himself for a stampede especially from 002, but to his surprised they walked out politely.

"Strange…Maybe it's because of Infinite," he thought walking out relieved then turned to the girl, "You can come and eat with us if you want best go out now if you want something to eat."

Infinite smiled and got out of bed following the Chinese cyborg. At the dining room table everyone was behaving pointing to an empty seat next to 002 and 009 he told her that could be her seat.

Sitting down 009 looked at her and felt once again like he knew her from long ago, 007 looked at him then nudged 008 "Hey take a look at 009 and Infinite they look almost the same." It was true same brown eyes, and hair their height was about the same too!

All through out breakfast it was pretty calm, no fights, no claiming which is your egg. Afterwards everyone went their separate ways 007 walked up Infinite "Hey! Want a tour of the Dolphin with 009, 004 and me?" 002 walked up from behind the two of them.

"Hey I'm going too," he commented, Infinite smiled at them but shook her head, "003 already showed me around, all but the Control Room," she replied. 002 ran and stopped in front of her.

"Then we'll show you!" he took her by the hand and led the way, with 009 behind them, leaving 004 and 007 in utter shock at the scene, "Ya know…I think 002 has the hots for Infinite…but 009," began 007.

"There's something between the three of them that's strange, that's all there is to it," ended 004 turning around he went to his room "Come on let's go, We only have a one day break."

________________________________________________________________ __

BlueDeception: Well good news 002 left for a holiday and 004 is helping me!

004: I'll be on for several chapters, 002 is real pissed at BlueDeception.

BlueDeception: At least your not a meanie 004! So on a scale of 1-10 how's this chapter?

004:8