Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00...Infinite? ❯ Black Ghost's Plan ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Yah! Me so happy!

004: Uhh… Why?

BlueDeception: Weviews!

004: Are you on medication? Or are you trying to annoy me?

BlueDeception: Maybe both.

004: *Hits BlueDeception with her harisen*

BlueDeception: Thanks 004 I needed that, gone really hyper.

004: No Problem.

________________________________________________________________ __

Once the three cyborgs got to the Control room 003, and 005 were already there. "What are you guys doing here!" exclaimed 002 "Aren't you guys taking time off?"

005 looked up at the American Cyborg "Oh, it's you 002, we need to figure out Black Ghost's next plan and Infinite's past." While the two cyborgs argued about what Black Ghost was planning, 009 took Infinite outside the room. "Who are you really," he asked closing the door behind him.

Infinite shook her head sadly, "I don't know…All I know is that my name is Infinite…" She pushed 009's hand off of her and walked off to her room.

"There's something that even she doesn't know," whispered 009 Turning to go back in the control room "And I will find out …" was the last thing he said before closing the door.

~At Black Ghost's Hideout~

"Have you not found her yet!?!" shouted a man wearing a mask which looks like a skeleton, to a trembling servant below him.

"N-N-No B-Black Ghost s-s-sir," the servant stuttered clumsily, "She must have joined forces with the other Zero Zero Cyborgs."

Black Ghost just waved his hand "Don't look for her instead looked for a seventeen yr old boy name Matt, We'll have Infinite come to us." The servant ran out of the room shouting for joy that he could keep his head.

Black Ghost laughed evilly "There's no way she can let one of her friends be in danger."

~Three weeks later (Almost X-mas)~

"Hey! Infinite!" shouted 008 running to get her while she is till in the room with 005 and 007 behind him, "Infinite!" The girl looked up from her book, at the on coming trio.

"Oh! 008, what brings you here?" Infinite questioned closing her book. 008 took out a map and showed her, "As you can see already it's almost Christmas and we were wondering if you wanted to go somewhere," He replied opening up a map, "Pick anywhere."

Infinite studied the map and something nagged at the back of her head, she pointed at New York then the at New York City. "There, New York City," she replied finally. Although she doesn't remember anything instincts told her to go there. "I want to spend some time alone now," with that she got up and walked out of the room.

Outside 002 was waiting for her, "So? What did they want?" he immediately questioned her. Infinite looked up at him. "Oh, they just asked where I wanted to go for Christmas," then walked off, 002 ran and blocked her again.

"Where are you going?" he asked, keeping her from reaching the door leading to the roof, "Listen if you want to talk let's go in to the kitchen, or the roof if you prefer." He took her by the hand and led the way, through the door.

The night air was crisp and chilly, Infinite sat down as a single tear slid down her cheek. 002 took one look at her and knew what was wrong, for the past week she had been think of how she can recollect some of her memories. Sitting next to her he placed an arm over her. "Listen, like I said if you want to talk you talk to me," he said.

Infinite leaned on his shoulder, "It's all hopeless," she began, "No matter how hard I try I can't remember anything. Even after being her for a month I still can't feel like I trust anyone…"

002 knew how she felt, before he never trusted anyone, even his own parents. He drew her closer to an embrace then whispered to her, "If you want to trust someone, then trust me and the other Zero Zero Cyborgs."

Infinite closed her eyes and thought of 002 "He had been trying to be my friend maybe I can trust him."

~At Black Ghost's Headquarters~

"Yes…New York City, My dear Infinite you will be mine…" Black Ghost said waving his hand he beckon someone "Cyborg 00Unknown come!"

A young boy emerged from the shadows, "My lord what is it you wish…" Black Ghost threw him the picture of Infinite "Bring her back and destroy the other cyborgs!" he commanded as the cyborg walked off "As you wish," the disappeared.

________________________________________________________________ __

BlueDeception: Yay! Another chapter done!

004: Finally took ya long enough.

BlueDeception: Well just so you know Infinite's real name is in the next chapter hope you this chapter! Once again scale of 1-10

004:8