Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00...Infinite? ❯ Chirstmas ( Chapter 4 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Listen 004 if I go hyper hit me on the head…004?

002: *Jumps from behind a sofa* BOO!

BlueDeception: *Hits him with her harisen instead of screaming.*

002: Ow! A normal girl would've scream!

BlueDeception: Well I'm not normal!

002: Finally she admits it.

BlueDeception: Shaddup!

_______________________________________________________________ ___

~7:30 a.m. Infinite leaves for New York~

"I'm serious I'll be fine! Let go of me 007!" Infinite shook 007 off of her, ever since yesterday when she decided to leave two days before X-Mas everyone worried about her too much. When she finally got in the shuttle with 002 driving her to New York's port she was too tired to care.

"You sure you want to go alone Infinite?" questioned 002 as he started the engine, "It might be better if one of us go with you." Infinite sighed at the remark, "Yes, 002 I just want to find out what happened to me."

There was silence throughout the trip. When they reach the dock 002 drew Infinite into a hug "Are you sure you're willing to go alone?" he asked knowing what the answer was. Infinite wiggled out of the embrace "Yes, I told all of you before I want to find out…"then turned to leave.

002 felt as if he was being watched the turned around his gun ready "No way you can sneak up to me Black Ghost!" then fired at the barrel. 007 tumbled of from behind it, then 004 emerged from behind some luggage along with all the other cyborgs.

"Calm down 002!" shouted 004 helping the British cyborg to his feet "We just came to make sure Infinite is all right." 002 shoved his gun back in his pocket grumbling then looked "So? What do you propose to do? Spy on her?"

009 threw 002 a walkie-talkie "That's exactly what we're going to do, after all we can't have her wandering around New York alone. You'll be tailing her, the rest of us will be around town, give us info on this."

~12:00 p.m. Outside Café Helena~

"This is going now where!" Infinite picked up her cup of tea and took another sip, "She had been wandering around the city for the longest time and found out absolutely nothing! When she was about to leave two girls ran towards her "Cecelia! Wait up!"

Infinite looked up at the girls then pointed at herself "Are you talking to me?" When the two girls stopped in front of her and laughed, "Of course Cece! Who else?" replied a girl with attractive red hair, then continued "Where have you been for half a year!"

Infinite stood there dazed "Well…" before she could say anymore the second girl grabbed her "Come on! Everyone is dying to see ya!" then the trio ran down the street.

When they finally stopped they were in front of some sort of night club, "Cleopatra…" whispered Infinite when they entered there were people there already ready to begin the party at night. The two girls led her through the maze of people the a handsome teenager called out "Cecelia! Zoë! Kira!"

Zoë led her to him "Aww…Matt quit it!Cecelia just returned from boarding school!" Cecelia/Infinite looked at her puzzled "Boarding school?" Kira looked at her like she was crazy.

"Of course that's what your folks say!" Began Kira than loud music began to play, "Finally it's 8 o' clock! Time to PARTY!" then walked towards a boy and began to dance. Zoë followed the suit with a different boy. Cecelia stood there watching them then Matt walked up to her, "Well? Aren't you going to ask me to dance?" Before she could answer, Matt took her to the dance floor.

002 opened the door and walked in he remember when he used to go there before he was a cyborg "Man! Infinite! Where are you!" he exclaimed looking around. After about three different music he finally spotted her, "There she is!" he said then maneuvered through the crowd.

The music changed and got slower then Matt took Cecelia/Infinite by the hand and led her from the crowd, "Come on, I've got a surprised" and went up a flight of stairs.

002 saw Infinite follow Matt and having a good time "009? 004? Anybody?" he said into his walkie-talkie. 004 answered him as 002 gave in info of where he was and what he was going to do. "Don't do anything reckless 002" warned 004 "We're coming as backup."

When the two were upstairs in a small apartment Matt went to get some water, and told her he'll be right back. Infinite sat down as pieces of her past fitted together, she remember being with the people she had just met. "Cecelia?" Matt entered and sat down on the bed next to her.

Infinite looked up as Matt dove right into her mouth deepening the kiss, as he pushed her down on the bed, "A little something as an early Christmas present," he whispered placing a small device on the back of her neck "You have too much trust in your friends…"

A surge of power ran into her, although she seemed invincible her weakness was the back of her neck. While she suffered in the pain little puzzle pieces of her worst memories flooded through her. "Stop!" she screamed, Matt stood there grinning.

"It hurts doesn't it? You said you wanted your memories back well here it is…Merry Christmas from Black Ghost," he laughed watching his friend wither in the pain.

"Who are you really?" she questioned, slowly getting up. Matt stopped and looked at her straight in the eye. "Me? I am cyborg 00Unknown sent by Black Ghost to capture you and destroy the other cyborgs."

Infinite struggled under the pressure of anger and frustration, lightening began to swirl around her. "Why?" the memory of her parent's betrayal entered her mind, "How can you do this to me?"

002 bursted through the door "Infinite!" 002 saw the sparks of electricity around her feeling her anger. Unknown smiled evilly "Killing two birds with one stone."

Matt/Unknown accelerated and began burning the two cyborgs with fire.

Infinite struggled under the burns and both her and 002 accelerated, there was a chaos but there was a blast which hits Matt square on the back. 009 was standing there, "You two okay?" time went back to normal.

Infinite was weeping as the dark memories haunted her, 002 placed a comforting arm over her shoulder, "Take me home," she whispered, her body trembling from fear and anger.

_______________________________________________________________ ___

BlueDeception: So? If you think it's over it's not! One more chapter to go for this story!

002: You're actually writing another story!?!

004: Whaddaya expect?

BlueDeception: Yup! On a scale of 1-20.

002:4!

004:18.

BlueDeception: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!