Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Cyborg 00...Infinite? ❯ Brother my Brother ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

BlueDeception: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

002:Shut up already!

BlueDeception: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!!!

002: SHUT UP!!!

BlueDeception: You're a meanie!

004: After three hours straight of crying…I think she broke the world record…

BlueDeception: Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!!!

004: Hold it she's going for and another hour! Amazing!

_______________________________________________________________ ___

It was exactly Christmas Day but after what happened in New York no one was in the mood for celebrating. Cecelia/Infinite was always on the roof and doesn't want to be disturbed, 002 is always doing a surveillance check of the grounds and everyone is always making up excuses to not celebrate Christmas.

"This is so boring…"009 threw up a small blue bouncy ball and caught it again, "Everyone promised to actually celebrate this year but…" 009 cut off what he wanted to say. Last year Christmas was a mess and now this year. Getting up off his bed he threw to ball to a corner, and went to his desk drawer.

Opening it something caught his eye, it was a small golden key on it was a thin golden chain. "What have we got here," he thought picking it up. All of a sudden Cecelia's/Infinite's locket came to his mind. "Maybe this is the key she was looking for."009 placed the chain around his neck, and accelerated out to look for Infinite.

As he was running he caught sight of 004 then stopped his acceleration, "004! Have you seen Infinite?" he called out. 004 pointed at the living room "She is in there for the past two to three hours, After she regained some of her memories, she's been like that ever since…"

009 walked in the room Infinite sat on the couch with sunken eyes lost of life, "Boy, 004 wasn't kidding…I wonder what's bugging her at least what she is thinking about," thought 009 as he slid next to her.

Infinite looked up at 009 and gave him a small smile "Hey…" 009 looked at her and wondered if his theory was correct. "Hey," 009 drew out the chain around his neck and gave it to her, "I found this today…And I was wondering if this is the key to open you locket…Although what are the odds of that."

Drawing out her locket Infinite inserted the tiny key in the lock and turned. There was a small click and the heart shaped door swung open revealing a picture of 009 and Infinite when they were younger. "It does fit!" she exclaimed then looked the picture. Behind was a small note which reads: My Dearest Children,

I'm sorry that it must be this way, but leaving the two of you was the hardest thing that I must do, separating the two of you was even harder. I leave with the two of an item to be able to find each other… My Cecelia a golden locket and Joe a key to open the locket. I love you, Your Mother.

After reading the letter the brother and sister looked at each other, "I knew there was something familiar when I saw you…"whispered 009, taking Infinite into a tight embrace. Infinite held the embrace a little longer before breaking it "All these years I've been looking for you…my brother…"

_______________________________________________________________ ___

BlueDeception: *Sniff* *Sniff* Aw done.

002:Finally!

BlueDeception: Showt chapter, Next story begins!

002: No! Are you crazy!?!

BlueDeception: Yes, now on a scale of 1-20

002:5

004:20

BlueDeceptio: 004 nice, 002 meaine, Till next time! Bye!