Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Danger Zone ❯ New Arrivals ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Disclaimer: I don't own cyborg 009 but if I did, all my favorite stories including mine would be in the show.

Chapter one

Her eyes fluttered open. Everything was so fuzzy. She looked around as she regained focus, but everything was dark. She heard a voice in the distance. "0014 are you all right." "0014, who's that?" She asked unaware of everything. "You are 0014." "I am Lacy Moore." "No you were once Lacy Moore but now you are 0014." "Where am I? Who are you?" "I am your master and you are in my lair. You will serve me and do everything I tell you. Is that understood?" "Yes Master." The lights turned on and 0014 found herself on a table. She wore a dark green outfit with lime green buttons, scarf and black knee high boots. Her red streaked blonde hair was tied into a bun with her short bangs hanging along her forehead. Her emerald green eyes looked up at yellow bug eyes, attached to some sort of black mask. "My lord, what shall I do for you?" 0014 said, bowing to Black Ghost. "Patience my dear, you will await your orders. You will be sent to destroy the 00 cyborgs as soon as 0015 wakes' up." "Yes my lord," She says finally as Black Ghost walks away.

**In the doctor's lab**

"Dr. Hiriko, why does the cyborg remember her name?"

"I don't really know sir. Her memory was erased, but her name still stays. The same thing has occurred in 0015."

Black Ghost was lost in thought, "Where is 0015?" "She's in the next room sir." "Good." Black Ghost left the lab and went to see 0015. He approached her silently. Meanwhile, curious eyes scanned the room. "Where am I," She thought. "You are in the lair of Black Ghost." The girl looked around, "Who-who said that?" "I did," Black Ghost stepped out of the shadows. The girl gasped in fear. "What is your name?" "Gina Ichiko, sir." "Do you know anything about your past?" "No sir." "Good, then I will tell you everything you need to know."

**Plaza Hotel**

"002, did you have to lurk about and ask about the report?"

"I was curious." His friend glared at him, "Well your curiosity almost got 007 exposed." "Aw lay off 009." "Lay off!?" "Yeah there was no harm done."

"But there could've been and it would have been done at my expense."

"Look 007. I'm sorry all right. How was I supposed to know she was doing a report on you and would get really close to the truth? So the kid's smarter than we thought."

"I don't think her smarts have anything to do with it." Everyone looked a Pyunma.

"What do you mean by that 008?" "Easy 004, I think she just had an over active imagination, like some cyborgs we know," He said glaring toward 007, who looked at them sheepishly. "She also said something about watching too much anime, so she's bound to have an imagination."

"That is very correct 004. She did say she watched cartoons'. Let's just hope that those girls don't make a connection from the picture of a twenty-nine-year-old G.B. to our old 007"

"Hey! Whom are you calling old, Dr. Gilmore?"

"This isn't the time 007."

"Hmf . . . first you call me old and then you say we don't have time, hmm," He mumbled.

"Knock it of 007," Jet glared at him.

"I don't know about you guys, but I don't think that was the last time we would ever see those girls." All the cyborgs looked at their friend as Chang stepped forward. "Why? Do you have a premonition that we'll see them again?" "Call it a hunch really."

"I call it a bad feeling, to me," Joe said thinking after awhile.

`I agree with 009. I have a feeling that we will be seeing them very soon. Let's just hope that when we see them, it won't be because of 007.' Baby Ivan was thinking long and clear about this. "Look, while you think about this, I'm gonna bail this joint," Jet said walking out, not knowing when or if he would return and would these girls show up again?

**Black Ghosts' Territory**

They stared at each other for a long time, unsure of what to say to each other. "Cyborgs 0014 and 0015." The two girls turned to see Black Ghost standing in front of them and bowed before them. "I have your first mission. You are to find 002 and poison him with this," He held up a small vile with some kind of brown liquid inside.

"Why are we poisoning him instead of killing him on the spot? ," 0015 asked, a piece of curly, dirty blonde hair falling between her huge grey eye's. She wore a dark pink outfit with red ovals, a red scarf and black boots with a black belt.

"Don't question me child."

"Yes sir," She said quickly. Black Ghost tossed 0014 the vile. They both vanished in a blink of an eye.

**Central Park at 12:00 a.m.**

Jet strolled through the park. Surprisingly, the streets were still crowded with people, thus killing the chance of him flying without being seen. The lights were brightly lit.

"To be home again. Man did things ever change around here." Jet looked around and sat on a bench in the park. "The punks I use to beat up must be ancient by now," He laughed to himself. "I can still remember the look on their faces when I beat them all without gaining a scratch on myself. They really got scared when the police came. Stupid fools were running all over the place. I just snuck away and then the police stopped at the street that I was in. Then they came. Black Ghosts' men. How was I supposed to know they weren't really gonna save me but kidnap me? Shit, how could I have been so naive back then. Stupid Black Ghost and his organization." He said holding his head in his hands.

"Don't you dare talk about your master that way 002." "What the -," Jet looked up to see two girls about eighteen and nineteen years old, standing on the branch above him. He shot up from his seat, "Who are you?!"

"0014 in da house!"

"Catchy but we ain't in a house," Jet smirked.

"I'm 0015. Struggle and we'll have to destroy you on the spot." Jet rolled his eyes at them. `Oh brother. How lame can you get? I've seen roaches with more style than you."

"Aw no you didn't?" "Hold up 0015," 0014 said holding 0015 back. "We can't toast him just yet." "And why not?" "We've got order's remember." "Oh yeah."

"Look, I don't know what you girls want but I don't have time for the likes of you." Jet started walking away when he was stopped short by 0014 standing in front of him.

"Sorry but we're not going to let you get away that easily." 0014 glared at Jet, walking up to him slowly as he started moving back. Jet looked around. 0015 was behind him and 0014 was in front of him. They would surly catch which ever way he would run. He had no other choice but to fly. He soared through the air, confident that he got away. At least he thought he got away. "Boy where do you think you're going? ," 0014 said appearing out of no where. "Here, stay awhile," she said while grabbing Jet's legs and flinging him to the ground. 0015 approached him casually with a needle in her hand. Jet got up quickly to get ready for a fight but 0014 held him down. `Damn, where the getting her strength,' He thought. "Now hold still 002 this wont hurt a bit." 0015 jabbed the needle into Jet's neck, letting the blue fluid seep into his system. With that they left, leaving Jet dazed on the ground. Jet go back up slowly, rubbing his neck. "What the hell was that all about?" Jet took a few steps forward. "Man I don't know if it was dinner or the thought of these girls jabbing me with something, but I really feel sick." Jet became pale and started to sweat as he moved forward. Then with no warning he just collapsed. Meanwhile, not so far away, the two cyborgs watched their victim. "Worked like a charm." "Agreed 0015 and man did it work fast."

Authors note: Sup yo!! Sorry if this chapter's not that good but I'm racing against time to get my summer reading notes done. Oh and thank you Queen of Duels and Black Wolf Meleny for reviewing my story on ff.n. YAY PIXIE STIX PARTY!!!!!