Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Danger Zone ❯ Downtown Troubles ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Ice cream party!!!!!! *starts chanting* Ice cream party! Ice cream parte!! Ice cream Party!!!! YAY!!! *continues chanting with 006 and 007 joining in*

 

002: Oh god help us.

 

009: I want some ice cream.

 

002: Oh NO, not you too!!

 

Dr. Gilmore: This ice cream, which by the way is loaded with saturated fats, sodium and carbohydrates, is rather tasty.

 

003: Boy do you really now how to ruin ice cream for people.

 

009: *Starts running around everywhere do to really high sugar levels* I'm a giant chipmunk! FEED ME!!

 

Gothic: *sticks out her arm and 009 runs into it* Lay off the caffeine you giant chipmunk. Here have some soda. *passes him some caffeinated soda and lets him go* Wait a sec did I just ... uh oh.

 

009: HAHAHAHA!! I AM PHYLLIS THE GIANT CHIPMUNK, HEAR ME ROAR. ::Squeak:: Squeak::

 

00 cyborgs: *Die laughing*

 

Gothic: Oh god, how am I gonna stop this one. *thinks for a moment* Well no one told me I had to do something so I'll just walk this way.... *walks in the opposite direction of 009* Anyway thanks to all that reviewed!!

 

MagicianCyborg: *sniffes* poor oo2 *blows nose* I really like your story. I wonder who the next victim is?

 

Gothic: Well you'll find out today. Here's some tissues with little 002 designs on them. *turns to Wolfwood11 and hands over some ice cream* It may not be pixie stix but hey it has sugar!! LOL!

 

Queen of Duels:*is dancing with 004*

 

004: *whimpers* Help me.

 

Gothic: You're on your own buddy. Anyway sorry for the delays you guys. With AP this year, I'm bombarded with homework.

 

Disclaimer: I dun own cyborg 009 or any other anime that I love and if I did, all my favorite fics would be shows already, lol.

 

 

Chapter Two

 

Jet stirred slightly awake as he felt his body being carried at an incredible speed. He looked up through half opened eyes to see Joe. Jet had no idea what was going on. His body felt numb, his mind was empty and he could not breathe. Dizziness ensnared his body, as did nausea and suffocation. Then once again, Jet fell into the darkness unsure if he would ever wake up again.

 

**Black Ghosts' Organization**

 

The two troublesome cyborgs had finally reached black ghosts lair. They strolled into the lair like nothing until they reached the lab. They stopped short looking at everything. The lab had been totaled. Wires' were torn and broken. Sparks flew out of machines. Claw marks were embedded into the walls and other types of machinery. The lights flickered as some of them hung down. Soldiers and doctor's lay on the floor in their own blood.

 

"What the hell happened here?"

"I don't know 0015. The place is wreaked beyond recognition."

"Who could have done this?"

"0016." The two cyborgs nearly jumped out of their skin and quickly turned around to see Black Ghost standing among them. "We had awoken her today. Stupid cyborg thought that she could rebel against me. She under estimated me and now she lays in suspended animation at another lab. Let her actions and fate remind you that I am your master and I am in power. I made you and I can surely destroy you."

"Yes master," the two cyborgs said in unison, bowing to their master.

"I gather that you two succeeded in injecting cyborg 002?"

0014 stepped forward, "Yes master, everything went as you planned."

" Splendid! Here," He tossed over another vile. "For you next assignment..."

 

**Plaza Hotel**

 

"We're lucky we found him when we did," Albert said breaking the silence.

"Yes, it is fortunate that you all found him. If you hadn't 002 would be dead."

"Do you know what he has?" Pyunma looked at the doctor with his large frog eyes.

"He has some sort of nervous system infection mixed with a nasty case of the flu. I'm not sure if it's curable or how to fix it. All I know is that 002 is going to be down for a long while."

"I see," Pyunma looked down as though he was thinking hard.

"007 would you do me favor and get these items for me? I need them for 002," Dr. Gilmore asked as he gave the transformer the list.

"Are you CRAZY!! I could get mugged around here. Heck, even a mugger gets mugged around here."

"I'll go with him." Everyone turned to see Geronimo Jr. get out of his chair to join G.B. They both walk out one after the other.

Later on that night the two cyborgs stopped off to get something to eat. It seemed that in searching for the items they needed for 002, they lost their way to the hotel and needed to stop for a moment. While sitting at there table, Geronimo Jr. Got up to phone the other cyborgs and inform them of their little direction problem. In the meanwhile, G.B. sat in his seat quietly, playing with the silver wear and occasionally making the forks and knives sound like they were reciting lines from "Hamlet." So he was a tad bored, what could he do. `What's taking 005 so long?," he pondered. His eyes looked over the restaurant many times. Looking over the restaurant again, he stopped at the door. Two young ladies stepped in and started walking towards G.B. "Excuse me Sir, may I ask you a question?," One of the girls asked. She had red streaked blonde hair that was pulled into a bun with her bangs hanging along her forehead. Her emerald green eyes stared deep into his brownish- black eyes. She wore a green tube top, black jeans and black sneakers. "Why yes my lady," G.B. replied. The other girl stepped forward, "We were just wondering, if a kind gentleman like yourself would escort us down town, please," She said sweetly. Her curly, dirty blonde hair hung down. She wore a pink tank top and a short pink, wavy skirt. Her grey eye's looked him almost pleadingly. "Why certainly. I could never say no to two beautiful young ladies such as yourselves." Just then Geronimo Jr. stepped in. "What's going on around here?" "Oh these girls just asked if I could escort them down town. Would you like to come?" "No, no go ahead, I'll stay here and wait for the others. Well catch up to you later okay. " "Okay, see you in a bit." With that G.B. left with each girl holding on to each of his arms.

 

*Down town Seaport*

 

The trio walked downtown and turned onto a vacant alley. Strolling down the creepy alley way, G.B. got a little uneasy. "Ladies, why are we walking down this way?" "That's a very simple question 007." G.B. let go of the ladies and faced them with wide eyes. "Who-who are you??" "You may address me by 0014 and this is my partner 0015." "Hey there." G.B. back away slowly. "I wouldn't try to run, it'll just be a waste of time," 0015 said, stepping towards G.B. 0014 pulled out a needle, "Yeah, and it'll only make things worse." "I'll be the judge of that," He replied as he turned heels and ran.

"Stupid Cyborg," 0015 pulled out her gun and opened fire. Upon the shots, the two cyborg girls saw G.B. fall, seeing a few bullets enter his legs and his right shoulder. The two walked over to there fallen victim and turned him over. G.B. cringed in pain, feeling the fulls effects of the bullets. "We told you." G.B. just laid there as the two taunted him, "What do you want from me?"

0015 held the wounded cyborg down, "Brace yourself." 0014 kneeled down and cleaned off a spot on his arm. Pulling out the needle, 0014 injected him in his left arm. G.B. struggled from underneath the girls. "That should do it for now, Black ghost should be quite pleased." "Yes he should," 0015 replied. With that the girls disappeared once again. G.B. lay there on the cold damp groung. It started to rain. He felt like screaming out in agony for the wounds in his arms and legs, but he couldn't. His body went numb and he felt incredibly hot. `These girls did a number on me,' He thought. `002, did these girls get to you too?' Welcoming the darkness, G.B. went into unconscienceness.

 

*Somewhere downtown*

 

Three cyborgs rode in a car to find their friend who was supposedly escorting two young women to safety. "Oh my god."

"Is something wrong 003?" Joe and Geronimo looked at her in concern.

"It's 007, he's in trouble. We've got to get to him." Geronimo looked at Francoise with a horrified look. `Please let him be okay. If he got hurt after I let him go with those girls, I would never forgive myself,' G. Jr. thought to himself.

 

Authors note: Okay okay, this is not one of my best chapters but hey it's hard writting when you always have hundreds of english Ap homework to do. I'll get started working on the next chapter as soon as I can. As always, please review. Oh and what should be the next party for all those who review? Should it involve cookies, soda (aka. carbinated sugar), candy or a potatoe chip party??? Tell me what you want!!

Yours truly,

da New Yorker with the twisted mind.