Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Volcano Remedy ❯ The cure? ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Volcano Remedy

Author's Notes: I created this fic from nowhere! I really love Cyborg 009! Plus there wasn't as much fics out where from this series like Yu-Gi-Oh. I have an obsession for 002! I told myself I'll create a Cyborg fic, and here it is! I should say this fic's dedicated to the Cyborg009yaoiyuriwhatever on yahoo groups! Because if it wasn't for that group! I'd never find all these cool Cyborg 009 things!

And some more things, I really couldn't decide where the setting should be, for now, I guess they'll be in the Dolphin.

Disclaimers: Cyborg 009 was created by a great guy named Ishinomori Shoutarou. He owned it, I don't. He made the original story, I didn't. The only thing I could claim as my own is this fic! Enjoy!

Just in case some of you guys don't know the Cyborgs names, I'll tell you!

001-Ivan Wisky

002-Jet Link

003- Françoise Arnoul

004-Albert Heinrich

005- Geronimo

006-Chang Changku

007-Great Britain

008- Pyunma

009- Joe Shimamura

Now let the games begin!

"What the hell is this?"

"Try it! It's my latest thing! Blood rush volcano remedy drink!" chirped Chang as he dances around the round table.

Jet Link glared at the bubbling red liquid steaming wildly in his cup. He closed his eyes in disgust and gently pushed the drink away. "I don't need this shit, I'm going back to bed!"

The stubborn cyborg struggled to stand and gently wrapped himself in his sky blue blanket covered with white glistening clouds. "But 002! You've been sick for almost a week now! You can't fight in this condition!" Albert shouted as he gripped on to Jet's shoulders.

"Don't forget we're not invincible, we still are human remember?" Joe whimpered as he steps in front of Jet. The other cyborgs watched silently as the American sighed and sat back down in at the table where the hideous drank waited to be devoured.

Jet stared into the blood red drink; its horrible smell reminded him of the black rotten egg mixed with a few molded sandwiches back at his apartment. He really hated housecleaning.

"Come on Jet! Are you that scared? What's the worse that could happen?" The hyper British exclaimed as he imitated Jet drinking an imaginary red drink, the minute after, the would-be Jet yelped as he dropped the glass and melted into a puddle of red blood.

Everyone giggled as Jet's face turn red. "Shut up 007! I'm NOT scared!" He yelled. The hyper group of cyborgs gasped as they saw the American gulped the volcano remedy down his throat. "He actually did it…." Françoise whispered with her gentle voice.

Jet slammed the drink on the wooden table. Silence roamed over the cyborgs as they waited for the cocky man's reaction. Jet's face remained red as he wobbled, struggling to stand. He fell backwards towards the ground. Albert quickly dashed to his side; he looked up at to see Joe by his side as well.

"Is 002 going to be alright?" Geronimo asked with concern. "Damn, that remedy of yours is really kicking in 006," Pyunma laughed as he patted Chang on the back.

Chang nodded happily, "I even added some sleeping powder in there! He hasn't gotten any sleep in the past week! This drink will make his fever go away and give him some decent sleep!" He boasted proudly at his creation.

Dr. Gilmore looked over Jet while holding little Ivan in his arms. "He seems alright, he's just resting like 006 said," He mumbled. "I'll put him back to bed," Albert announced as he threw Jet's arms around his neck.

"I'll help too," Joe said as he scrambled to help pick up 002. As the two walked towards the bedroom, "Oh yeah, while you two are in there, can you please change 002's clothes? His clothes are on his chair in his room." The scientist added.

-To be continued? =^_^=

Jet: What the hell?

blu chocobo: Just stay in bed and I'll do all the work *grin*