Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Volcano Remedy ❯ Sleeping Beauty XD ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Volcano Remedy

Author's Notes: Weee! To tell the truth, I actually made the fic out of nowhere (like my other fics), and it lacked a plot, I was thinking of adding more shounen-ai stuff in this! I've always wanted to do it, if you don't like that stuff, you shouldn't read this chapter… unless you want to see the awkward situation. Oh yeah, I have more free time to write this fic because Hurricane Isabelle is coming nearby, and school's closed! It shouldn't hit my area much (except heavy rain…).

Warnings?: Well, Jet gets his clothes taken off, and very little bad language. (I think?)

Disclaimers: Cyborg 009 was created long before I was born, it's impossible for me to create this anime, and I can't own it either because I'm crazy.

Chapter 2: Sleeping beauty XD

Albert hid his face from the others, he had a slight blush on his features, he didn't realize Joe was blushing lightly as well. They both reached Jet's bedroom door. Joe reached out to twist the knob.

Jet's room was pretty messy; the bed sheets were unfolded and slopped over the side of the bed. A bucket with small ice cubes lay besides the bed. The floor had a few empty bags of chips, some newspapers, and several melted ice bags were found throughout the room.

"Heh, Jet can never keep clean can he?" Albert smirked as he gently put the sleeping figure on the soft fluffy bed. The two cyborgs stood besides the bed watching Jet cuddled up on the bed.

They continued to observe him in silence. Albert jumped at Joe's voice. "How about you change his clothes?" He stuttered out. A sweat drop rolled off Albert's face. "Yeah, I'll do that," he responded.

A few minutes rolled on, 002's sweaty clothes remained unchanged. Jet's sweaty white t-shirt clung on to his hot skin, while his boxers looked like it could slip off any minute now… `What's wrong with you Albert? You've known Jet for a long time now… He shouldn't kill you for stripping his clothes off….' The silvered haired cyborg murmured.

Joe gleamed over at Albert, who appears to be in deep thought. He walks over to the faded red t-shirt and the striped boxers folded neatly on the chair besides the bed. "I hope 002 doesn't mind us doing this," said Joe.

Albert nodded quietly, he gripped the bottom of the white shirt, he lifted the cloth, exposing Jet to the cold air. He moved the American's arms so the clothing would slip out. The German inhaled deeply at the sight, Jet curled with one arm supporting his head, he was wearing only his boxers.

"Don't we have to change the boxers too……?" Joe asked, his childish face gazed the only thing stopping them from viewing "it." Albert shook his head, "What are we? Boys? We're men! It's okay to see someone else's manhood!" He yelled at himself.

The Japanese teenager blinked at the German. "Wow 004, I really didn't think you're going to have problems taking off his clothes…. Want me to do it?" He offered with a smile.

Albert turned his head slowly like a clock at Joe. 004 had fire burning in his eyes, "No! I mean, I can do this fine 009, you just give me the extra clothes after I stare…… I mean, take off his boxers!" 004 blabbered out quickly. He seemed really nervous.

Joe backed up, multiple sweat drops rolled off his head; He looked dumbfounded after what Albert said. He decided to let that slide for now. Albert's gun hand slipped his finger in the loose fabric, and pulled it down to his knees.

Joe and Albert breathed in deeply at the naked cyborg. Jet groaned and turned around, his manhood was in full view of the other two sweating and frantic cyborgs. "Hmm… I don't want you to leave, I love you so much, 00……" Jet murmured. Albert and Joe peered in closer to hear the rest of Jet's sentence.

Jet's spine suddenly started to shiver, and he sneezed. He tossed his back towards the two eye-wide guys, his hand roamed over the bed in search of a blanket. Joe quickly snapped out of his dreamy state and covered Jet with the sky blue sheet.

Albert wiped some of the saliva away from his face. "Damn," He mumbled. Joe slowly stepped back from the bed, Jet who's still naked under the sheets. The two stood side by side.

"009?" Joe blinked and turned his head. "I'm going to get him first," the German smiled. "He's going to be mine, only mine,"

-To be continued…

Jet: What's wrong with you people!? Why am I still naked!? Albert? Why are you looking at me that way?

Albert: Come here! *glomps Jet*

blu chocobo: haha…. I guess I made 004 a tiny bit…. Obsessive, and crazy here…

Joe: you're insane you know that?

blu chocobo: thank you

Jet: AHHHHH! *Runs away half naked, holding a towel covering his bottom half* WHEN I GET MY HANDS ON CHANG! ARGH!

Albert: Where are you going? We just got started!

blu chocobo: yes…. *not very confident of the fic*