Cyborg 009 Fan Fiction ❯ Volcano Remedy ❯ Rude Awakening ( Chapter 3 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Volcano Remedy

Author's Notes: Hmm…. Where do I start? I already had this chapter completed a few days ago, but I didn't update my fic since I wanted to reread and check my fic for mistakes! (I'm sure I overlooked many now and again). Homework takes up some time, so does studying… but I'm staying up late (like I always do, that probably explains the some of the bags under my eyes….), so I can update the fic!

Disclaimers: Do I look like I could own Cyborg 009? I'm not even done high school! (Well, Ishinomori Shoutarou created manga during high school…. I envy him.……)

Chapter 3

The brown-haired bishounen's eye widened, "Say WHAT?" He screamed as he tumbled back towards the wall. Albert smirked as he continues to gaze upon the sleeping American.

Joe didn't know where to start, he opened his mouth, nothing came out. The two turned their heads to the sound of the knocking on the door. "Are you two done in there? Could I come in? I have to check if his temperature dropped." The feminine voice said.

Albert smacked his gun hand over Joe's mouth. "Umm… We need a little more time! 009 and I were just deciding on 002's change of clothes, that's all!" He yelled. "Oh, okay, tell me when I can come in okay?" Françoise's voice said, her footsteps faded away from the room.

The silver-haired man dropped his hand away from the angry teen. "Why'd you have to smack that gun hand of yours at my face!? I felt like someone slammed five metal poles into my teeth!" Joe screamed as he waves his arms like a chibi.

"No time for that 009, we need to get 002 dressed before anyone suspects anything!" Albert said, ignoring Joe's whining, and reached for the striped boxers. He pulled the comforting sheets off of Jet. He positioned himself at Jet's legs and quickly stuffed the new fresh boxers on the sleeper. The American started to wince; he began to open his eyes.

Joe gasped as he backed farther into the corner. "Uh… 004?" he whimpered. "Not now 009," The silver haired mumbled. Jet moaned, his eyes still tired, locked on Albert, who seems to be struggling with his………. Boxers. The orange-hair man snapped out of his drowsy state. Jet's face grew red, "WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU DOING TO ME HEINRICH!?" The fevered man screamed.

The German peered up at Jet's, "Oh crap," He whispered. All hell went loose when the door slammed open with scrambling cyborgs flooding in the room led by 007. "What's wro-" The British shouted, but stopped as he stared at the site behold them.

"Well! It seems my remedy worked!," Chang praised happily, not seeming to notice 002's angry expression. "I think it's best if we leave……" Pyunma whispered, as he backed behind Geronimo. The Native American flushed lightly and closed his eyes from the embarrassing sight. (I honestly don't know how he'll react).

Françoise's hands attempted to cover her mouth as she let out a small gasp, her fingers allowed her to eyes to loom over the scenery. Everyone turned their heads to the British man, he smiled. "Is there something you two are hiding from us?"

Wild fires raged in Jet's eyes, his anger boiled in an uncontrollable dispute. The silver-haired man froze with the boxers as he stared into Jet's eyes. The American raised his fist. If there was one important thing Albert learned that day, Never, ever, look at Jet in the eye.

The group of warrior cyborgs gasped as 004's right eye was struck by Jet's powerful fist. Albert slammed into the wall like a bag of rice, causing a huge uneven dent. The injured German groaned as he slid to the ground among the rubble.

"This is the part where we all start running like hell!" The bold man yelled as he morphed into a missile and rocketed out of the room, leaving some unpleasant gas behind. "Agreed!" Joe quickly sped away with his acceleration.

The rest frantically tried to get away from the angered man. They began stuffing at the doorway with screams and demands. The French woman quickly slipped between Geronimo and Pyunma, "Sorry, ladies first!" she winked.

"Damn it! I don't want to die today!" Pyunma shouted as he pulled away from the small doorway. "I should've put more sleeping powder in that remedy!" The Chinese man squeaked as he popped out and ran.

"He's lost his mind!" The Native American yelled, he was the last one out. The room was messy, among with the German who appears out cold lying on the floor. The still furious Jet quickly slipped into the new fresh boxers and dashed to the broken doorway.

"Damn those idiots!" The pointy nosed American mumbled, he could feel the aftereffects from the volcano remedy. His vision was blurry, but that's not stopping him from causing more panic.

The Jet's balance quickly fell apart as a cold metal hand wrapped around his ankle, causing him to fall forward, smacking his face on the cold hard floor. He quickly rubbed his red nose and peered at the next dead man behind him.

"Playing hard to get eh 002?" Albert smiled weakly. His right eye was shattered, and dirt and small scratches were all over his face. His grip on Jet's ankle was weakening and slipping off. "Get…… the…… hell…… away from me!" threatened Jet.

Jet's fist was the last thing Albert saw that day.

-To Be Continued-

Jet: Asshole…

Albert: My love for you is far greater then the highest mountain and deeper then the dark blue sea…..

Britain: Hey! I'm supposed to be the poetic one here!

blu chocobo: 007's right, Albert, you're supposed to be the crazy stalker…

Albert: But can't I express my love in another way?

blu chocobo: Give me a break! I'm not good at writing fluff! (Is this fic considered fluff….?) I like the angsty stuff!

Joe: But this isn't an angst fic……

blu chocobo: Yeah yeah, but I don't have to write angst all the time! =^_^= Okies, Tell me about what you think! It probably wasn't as funny, but I'll try a little harder next time! Don't kill me! Ahhhhh!

Jet: I'm going to look for my clothes now……