D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Corruption ❯ A Meeting ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~Corruption~*~


Well, seems I'm expanding my fanfics to other anime. My first DN Angel fic! Bwahahaha...err...yeah. This is a KradxDark fic... AU

This is just another mindless scribble of what goes on in my head.



Summary: Krad and Dark as small children till they mature, and what caused the hate.

Disclaimer: me no own D N Angel. If I did....... there'd be a love square of Dark, Krad, Daisuke, and Satoshi.
I do own Juuinchiro and Yamagi!!

Krad: ...can I please shut her up now?

Dark: Go ahead
Daisuke: Why'd we ever let them get their own bodies?
Satoshi: Because they were annoying us
Daisuke: Oh yeah....

Note: I seriously don't know Krad or Dark's last names. so I'm using Hiwatari and Niwa... >>;

Edit: thanks Hiyoshi, for reminding me. >_< *thinks that even when she uses spell check it still doesn't come out right*

^_^


Told in 3rd person POV from here out.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krad yawned tiredly. He didn't want to go to the stupid school. It was better than home at least. His family always talking about being better than the Niwas. It was so damn annoying. He had to be better than that boy.....Dark. To him it wasn't fair. He tried his best, but it was never could enough. His older brother, Diove, had been banned from the family because he had fallen in love with Raven Niwa. She was a beautiful girl with short black hair. Krad thought she was nice. That's why Diove moved in with her after their parents kicked him out.

Krad would loved to be kicked out sometimes, and he desperately missed Diove. Diove had long white hair.....well......so blonde it looked white. He was always so nice to Krad. Krad's mom was a vision of beauty as well, with long golden blonde hair. That must be where he got it from. Of course, she ignored Krad half of the time. His father had the white hair. He had cold yellow eyes, unlike his mothers big blue ones. His white hair was kept long as well, a family tradition he guessed.

Oh well, he got in the limo and left. Krad was only 9. He was going to a boarding school for girls and boys. He had heard that Dark......Niwa would be his roommate. It made him curious to see if Dark really was evil. Since that's how his parents always talked. As he arrived, he saw him. The boy couldn't be more than 7. He had purple hair that obscured his face and deep crimson-royal purple eyes. Krad could help but stare as he got out of his limo, instructing the servants to carry his things upstairs. He walked over to the young Niwa. "Hello.''

The boy turned. "Hi- ......." he stopped, seeing who it was. "Erm...hi." he pretended to be busy by getting his things out of the car, though it was his own servants job to do so. Krad tapped him on the shoulder. "Something wrong?" he asked, yellow eyes shining with the reflection the sun. Dark stared into his eyes and began to blush. "But.....you're...a Hiwatari..." Krad shrugged. "So? I want to be friends, regardless of families." Dark's eyes brightened. "Really?!" he sounded enthused. "WOW!" He hugged Krad, causing the older boy to blush faintly. "I'll......see you in the dorms then?" Dark nodded. "YEAH!"

Krad smiled. "Right then." he turned and walked off. "What is it about that boy......'' he murmured softly to himself. "Is it......wrong to think that he is gorgeous." he whispered faintly into the air.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dark ran in a plopped onto the bed. "Hi!" he waved to Krad, who was sitting comfortably on one of the soft beds, reading a book. The beds were covered with satin sheets and silk comforters. "Oh.. hi." the blonde-haired angel replied.

Dark glared at him. "Why are you so....dull." he pouted. Krad thought that this was cute, so he walked over to him and ruffled his hair. "hm...you are an interesting one." Dark grinned sheepishly up at him, eyes twinkling devilishly. Krad blinked and smirked. "and what is the new phantom thief planning?" he teased. Dark pounced and began tickling him. "THIS!!!" Krad broke out into fits of laughter. ''mercy!!" Dark continued tickling him. ''Say 'Dark is the best'." Krad laughed. "never!" "SAY IT!" "DARK IS The.....BEST!" he gasped for breath as Dark climbed off of him, a satisfied grin across his face.

Krad smiled. "You are a devil." Dark smiled. "Thank you. I try my best."

The blonde-haired turned and pounced on him. He began tickling Dark. "Say 'Krad is better than me' " He commanded, still tickling. Suddenly one of their other roommates walked in, a boy around 9, Krad's age. "KRAD'S THE BEST!!!" Dark was in fits of giggles, even after Krad had climbed off.

They bother turned their attention to the newcomer. He smiled. "Sorry for intruding on you two, I'm Juuinchiro." He smiled a warm smile, sitting on his own bed. "I'm pleased to have the honor of sharing the same room as Krad Hiwatari and Dark Niwa." Dark and Krad smiled at each other, then him. 'Yeah, but we are planning on breaking our family rivalry and becoming friends." Dark stated as a-matter-of-factly. Juuinchiro's brown hair was cropped evenly around his face, for a look of nobility and wisdom.

He nodded. "Then I look forward to it."

Another boy walked in, this must be their last roommate. "Oh! This is the right room! Right??! If not! Forgive me for intruding!" Juuinchiro walked over to him. "It's okay, Yamagi, this is the right room, calm down.." Yamagi had black hair that was a bit on the fluff side, it reached past his shoulders, but it added to his cuteness. Yamagi's ebony eyes darted around. "So.....this is the right room?"

Juuinchiro blinked his ocean blue eyes slowly. "Yes... it is."

"Good! OH MY GOSH! I GET TO SHARE A ROOM WITH KRAD HIKARI AND DARK NIWA!" He looked astounded, as Juuinchiro led him over to his bed and sat him down. "Easy does it..." he coaxed, this made Yamagi even more nervous. "AND I MADE A COMPLETE FOOL OF MYSELF!!!" he wailed. Juuinchiro smiled at the confused boys. "He's my best friend... and somewhat...of a nut."

"YOU THINK I'M A NUT!!??" Yamagi wailed again. "I KNEW THAT I COULDN'T DO ANYTHING RIGHT! OH FORGIVE ME!!! KAMI-SAMA FORG-" he was poked in the side by Juuinchiro, he let out an 'eep' and passed out cold.

Dark stared. "How did you-' Krad covered his mouth. "We won't even ask why that worked..." Juuinchiro smiled at them. "heh. well, looks like a nice start for us four..." Krad nodded. "Yes, I suppose...it does." Dark bounded once and hugged him. "YOU ARE MY HERO!! HOW CAN YOU ALWAYS BE SO CALM!? IT'S SOOOOO AWESOME!" The purple-haired Niwa asked the blonde. "Practice....I guess..." Krad whispered, not wanting the bad memories back in his head. He never wanted to go back home, after all he felt more home here than he had anywhere else...

Krad slowly, though he knew not how, through Dark and Juuinchiro's chatter, he fell asleep, allowing darkness to consume him. Little did he know, it one-day would.



^_^; Chapter 1 DONE! Did you like it, hate it, love it? I'm sort of making this up as I go along. Anyways, R&R. Peace! XD