D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Corruption ❯ Roommates ( Chapter 2 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

~*~Corruption~*~


Well, seems I'm expanding my fanfics to other anime. My first DN Angel fic! Bwahahaha...err...yeah. This is a KradxDark fic... AU

This is just another mindless scribble of what goes on in my head.

This Chapter is dedicated to: Ice Itako, Rieko, Hiyoshi, Ayame-Sohma, Crazy Sunshine, and Spencerblaze. Arigato.

Summary: Krad and Dark as small children till they mature, and what caused the hate.

Disclaimer: .....Yes, I just got the papers today. I own DN Angel, so I'm going to go edit it now for some DarkxKrad and DaisukexSatoshi goodness <~~lying
I do own Juuinchiro and Yamagi!!

Krad: ...can I please shut her up now?

Dark: Go ahead
Daisuke: Why'd we ever let them get their own bodies?
Satoshi: Because they were annoying us
Daisuke: Oh yeah....


Krad woke up, rubbing his eyes, to see a purple haired boy sitting on his bed. Krad groaned. "ugh... get off, Dark-chan." He mumbled, only to have Dark pounce on him. "TIME TO GET UP!!!" Krad immediately shot up. "I'm awake......" his blonde hair was in a mess. Dark seemed to have gotten up and combed his own. Krad grumbled and grabbed a brush, combing his hair.

Dark watched him. "You look so girly." Krad growled. ".......we'll see who the girl ends up being." he whispered to himself, smirking. Krad tied his hair back into a ponytail and smiled. "There." his catlike eyes turned to rest on Yamagi. The black haired boy eeped. "DID I DO SOMETHING WRONG?! IS BREATHING WRONG! PLEASE FORGIVE ME KRAD-SAMA! I AM NOT WORTHY OF YOUR PRESCENCE!!!!!!" he wailed. Krad rolled his eyes and poke Yamagi in the side. Once again, Yamagi passed out cold.

Krad still couldn't figure out just what caused this, and frankly, he didn't even want to know. He finally got ready and walked out. A lot of people oggled at him and watched in fascination. He sighed, still believing that these people were idiots. His eyes darted around, not un-easy like, more like he was hunting for something. What it was, was never determined. For he walked into class that very moment. Seeing the purple-haired Dark near him was more than he could handle. He began letting his mind wander.

Beautiful, Delicate, Sweet, Curious, Intriguing, Mysterious, Childish, Playful, Handsome, Devilish, and yet so....so... "HIKARI KRAD!" Krad jumped and looked at the teacher standing over his desk. "Hai?" he asked, blushing at some snickers. "Would you care to share your thoughts with the class?" Krad shook his head. "No..." The teacher nodded. ''Okay then, pay attention." He walked off, Krad scowling.

After class Krad decided to walk around the school yards. Dark accompanied him, chattering about some other random nonsense. Well, nonsense in Krad's opinion. "Please... be quiet." he whispered and yawned, sighing as well. Dark watched him. "B-but.." Krad thought a moment on how weird it would be to have a silent Dark. 'Go ahead and talk..."

"YAY!" the younger said as Juuinchiro came over to them, with a frightful looking Yamagi... in a dress. Krad felt his world go dark at seeing the boy in a dress. Dark looked at the fainted Krad then at the dressed Yamagi. "...what the-" he was cut off by Juuinchiro. "He looks cute in it, ne?" Dark laughed some, trying to wake Krad up. Yamagi suddenly had a fit. "YOU MEAN YOU DON'T LIKE IT!?! WHAT HAVE I DONE?!!" Dark smiled. "No, it looks good on you. Honest."

Yamagi stopped, eyes glittering. "Really...you don't think that it's...overdone?" He asked. Dark shook his head. "Not at all!" Juuinchiro was eying Yamagi strangely, making Dark curious. "So....you two, 'like' each other?" he asked. Yamagi suddenly blushed looking at his feet. Juuinchiro looked at the sky. "well. y-" Krad woke up. "DAMNIT!" he yelled. Dark fell over. "THEY WERE ABOUT TO TELL ME SOMETHING IMPROTANT!" he yelled back. "LIKE WHAT?!" Krad shot back. Yamagi suddenly got tears in his eyes. "DON'T FIGHT! THIS IS ALL MY FAULT!!!" Juuinchiro could only watch the chaos unfold. Soon Yamagi was crying and having panic attacks, Dark was running from an angry Krad and tripped Yamagi. Yamagi wailed louder, stating something about Dark hated him. Krad suddenly dog piled them.

Juuinchiro sighed. "....this is gonna happen on regular basis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After the chaos had settled. Yamagi was heaving, Krad was smirking, and Dark was tied up with rope from God knows where. Juuinchiro sighed, this was going no where.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Krad freed Dark by nighttime. Yamagi had fallen asleep, head in Juuinchiro's lap. It seemed there was more between the two friends than met the eyes, for Juuinchiro was petting Yamagi's hair.

Dark suddenly crawled into the almost-asleep Krad's bed. Krad watched him. "hmmm?" Dark sweat dropped. "I'm...afraid of the dark.' Krad began snickering. 'Dark is afraid of the dark....price-less. c'mere." he put his arms around the smaller boy and smiled, holding him.

Dark sighed. "Yeah..." he felt warm and fuzzy having Krad's arms around him. "thanks....for doing this." "Sure." "Goodnight." Dark smiled at Krad. Krad nodded. "Goodnight." they fell asleep, under the watchful eyes of Juuinchiro.

Juuinchiro kissed Yamagi, smiling. "They will make a beautiful couple one day." he lay down, and fell asleep.




OMG! I GOT THIS DONE!?!?! ON TIME!??!? ENJOY!