D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dark's Love...or Fashwank! ❯ You guessed it...it's called prologue. ( Prologue )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]
Prologue
i only own my peeps...which is everyone so far.
MY GOD IT'S A SERIOUS FIC BY ZIGGY! anyway, joking aside, D N Angel peeps won't be here for a while (sorry), and that's just because i've got this whole story in my head that ya'll should hear...i mean read. any-whos-a-whats-its, enjoy!






My name is Kasami Rinku, I am 10 years old and am half cat and half human. I used to live with my mother, step-father, baby brother (all of whom are full-fledged demons), and my older twin sister. We all lived in a small house in a little forest village. That is, until we were attacked by a large wolf demon tribe who all seemed possessed. In the fight , my mother and step-father were killed and the only survivers of the whole village where my older sister and baby brother. They escaped the battle unscathed. I, however, had a huge gash that went across my chest and left arm. We had escaped to the edge of the forest and I passed out from the pain. Before that, I could smell the stench of the detestable thing that had hurt my mother in previous years, the stench that enabled my sister and I to be.


Ziggy: Hey guys! no i'm not dead...completely. Anyway, this is my first basically serious fic (moments of funny cannot be excluded!). R&R please! I'll take anything, flames, italian sausage, other...uh...stuff. So, uh, reveiw and stuff! ^___^