D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Dark's Love...or Fashwank! ❯ Ch. 1- New Mama and Papa ( Chapter 1 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]


disclaimer: I STILL OWN EVERYONE SO FAR!

1-New Mama and Papa



When I awoke I was lying on something soft, like a bed. Suddenly, that human stench filled my senses again, but I could also smell my sister. I could sense the human approching me and when it's hand got close enough, I shot up and bit it. Unfortunetly for me, my wounds began to ache and I let go. I did get satisfaction in the cry of pain from the human, though. I then got hit in the back of my head by my sister. I should probably describe the two of us. We are both cat half-demons and although we are twins, my sister and I don't look much alike. I have dark brown hair that reaches the middle of my neck with two long strands on each side of my face that reach a little past my shoulders. My sister, Ziggy, has light brown hair that goes past her waist. Here eyes are a bright emerald green with traces of tan in them (tan from our mother) whereas mine are a dark grey-ish green. We both have marking on our faces and cat ears atop our heads, but we're also different in those aspects. Ziggy's ears sit up perky and alert, but mine sort of slump down to the side. I have a long, sort of diamind shaped mark that goes from the top of my forehead to where my nose begins. My sister has one jagged red mark on each side of her face that goes downward. Her eyes are bright and cheerful, but I'm told mine look kind of evil. Anyway, back to the story. Ziggy smacked me in the back of my head and told me not to hurt our papa.
I said. "What makes you think that human is our father?"
I am." I looked over at the man bandaging his hand. "12 years ago, I met your mother and we fell in love. 2 years later you two came into our lives." His head fell a little and his voice grew quieter. "I didn't think I could handle the comitment, so I left her and moved to right outside the forest. Then I met another woman and I've lived happily with her here for 7 years." He looked up at me. "If you don't believe me, you'll find my sent is similar to yours." I sniffed the air and found he wasn't lying. I had already hated whoever my human father was for making my mother hurt so much, but after hearing this story I hated him even more. Ziggy must have felt my anger and placed a hand on my shoulder. She talked quietly, as if afraid what she was about to say would anger me even more...it did.
our village has been destroyed and we have no place to go, papa and mama have agreed to let us live with them."
How could you agree to live with humans , especially after what this one, " I pointed to our "father"," did to our mother!? She barely had any happy moments because of him untill she met our step..." Suddenly a sense of dread fell upon me. "Where's Krai?!" Krai was our baby brother. He is the child of our mother and step-father, making him a full-fledged demon. He has black hair and eyes and fangs. Other than that, he looks completely human. He is not even a year old yet, but he has strong phychic powers for his age.
right here." A young looking woman walked into the room. She was holding Krai, and there was a little girl of about 7 hiding behind her. I got up and snatched Krai away from the woman. He was the only thing left I had from my old life besides Ziggy, and she could take care of herself. My arm really hurt as I was holding him but it was worth it. As soon as I had him, he gave a little giggle. The little girl behind the woman looked liked she was about to run away screaming, but instead she just grabbed the woman's arm. There was a little black ferret on the girl's shoulder, from it's sent I could tell it was a demon.
my older sister scolded as she took Krai from my arms, "you shouldn't be holding him with that injured arm. Also, don't scare your sister like that."
I thought as I looked at the little girl. She had shoulder-length brown hair and forest green eyes. She also had glasses and a medallion around her neck. The medallion had a half-opened eye on it with strange writting around it. She mummbled a barely audible hello. The man was speaking again.
is my wife and my daughter, Sammy. The little demon ferret is Zepher, he acts as a protecter to Sam and can take many forms. Oh, I forgot to entroduce myself. I am Richard Moore and my wife is Trisha Moore. Zepher has been in Trisha's family for generations." Suddenly the ferret jumped off of Sammy and onto the floor. Once there, it was immediatly engulfed in flames. When the fire cleared, I was starring at a mirror image of...me!


Ok, not many have read the prologue...BUT I'M BEING OPTIMISTIC! R&R please!