D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ Gay Life Of Dark ❯ Dark remembers ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
The tall purple haired boy pushed the blonde into the wall, he pressed his lips against the soft petals that were his opposites lips. The smaller of the two tugged on a lock of purple hair and moaned into the kiss. A soft sigh is heard from the mouth of the taller. Dark pulled back slowly, looking into Krad's gentle eyes.
"Is something wrong?" Dark questioned quietly. The taller shook his head and leaned in for another kiss, his soft lips grazed over Dark's teasingly, but of course, Dark gets that evil look in his eye. He takes Krad by the hand and leads him to the bed in the corner, he gently pushed the blond upon the bed and moved to straddle his hips. Krad could feel Dark's awakening arousal, his eyes widen momentarily as his hips pressed up into Dark's. Grabbing Krad roughly, he forced him to not move at all.
Dark slowly slid his hands up Krad's body, under his shirt, he gave the hardened nubs of flesh a light pinch, he quickly removed his hands and continued up. He took hold of Krad's arms and raised them above his head. From somewhere he produced 2 sets of handcuffs, white and purple feathers decorated them. A small grin is seen as he cuffs his lover to the bed, producing two more sets he quickly made sure Krad couldn't move his legs. Turning and standing up off of the bed, Krad looked up at Dark, horrified.
"You can't just leave me here!" He said loudly as Dark turned and gave him a look which sent shivers down his spine, he pointed the growing hard-on in his now too small pants.
"Krad you don't think I'd leave you there, looking all submissive and vulnerable in my state? Do you?" Dark walked around to the foot of the bed, and placed his hands on his hips, his pink tongue swept out and licked over his lips. His dark eyes swept over Krad stopping only on the bulge in his pants. Dark stepped forward, he sat on his knees at the edge of the bed between Krad's legs. His hands took place on his knees, he slowly, painfully dragged them up his legs until he stopped at the top of his thigh. Krad groaned as his cock twitched in his pants.
"Dark, don't be a tease. Give me what I want!" Krad said loudly, a hint of impatience in his voice. Dark smirks and shakes his head, "Krad, you have no place to tell me what to do. Afterall, I have you handcuffed to a bed." Dark winked before his hands moved up, brushing over the large lump in his path. Krad moaned like the submissive whore he wanted to be. Dark's hands finally reached their destination. It's called: Krad's Zipper. He slowly pulled down the zipper, and upbuttoned his pants. The handcuffs came off long enough for Dark to discard of the blond's pants and boxers.