D. N. Angel Fan Fiction ❯ The Play ❯ The Play: Part 3 ( Chapter 7 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

A/N: Ok… So I haven't been able to update this story for a while. I'm really sorry, but I am looking for an editor again ^_^
 
Warnings: MATURE CONTENT
 
 
 
 
 
 
Slash/Lemon ahead
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
YOU'VE BEEN WARNED
 
 
 
Chapter 7: “The Play: Part 3”
 
The night was not rough, but Risa did leave Dark completely exhausted. In fact, he was so tired that the thought of visiting Krad that night hadn't even crossed his mind. Fancy that. The next morning wasn't any better. Dark had made it to breakfast in time and nearly had a feast of bread only later to be forced to work by Risa. She had him scrubbing the marble floor of the - what Europeans call it- ballroom. It wasn't as grand and spacious as expected, but it was big enough to hold the maximum capacity of 1500 somewhat individuals. Dark was there along with a few other servant boys. It wasn't until Dark actually began scrubbing the floors did he think the room was just a little too big. “Why do we have to do this anyways? Are they going to be holding a party or something?”
 
A young boy answered, “It was the princess' birthday yesterday. The sultan still wants her to have a party. Princess Risa will only be inviting those she wishes to attend. She will also be selecting only the best looking servants to serve at the party. There will be dancing women and men too. I wish I could go.”
 
Dark's lips curved. Being Risa's favorite, he was obviously already invited and whether he liked it or not, he was going to attend. But maybe it wouldn't be so bad if Krad will be there. “Pick up the paste, you lazy brats,” a sudden unfamiliar voice echoed in the room.
 
Dark looked up and saw an unfamiliar face looking around the room. Pretending to scrub, he watched her as she looked over the shoulder of the youngest boy in the room. “You missed a spot,” she kicked his bottom and made him fall forwards, “Put your back into it!”
 
“Feisty.”
 
Just then, the girl looked up at Dark, “And who might you be?”
 
Dark stopped what he was doing the minute her feet forced his chin to look up at her. He grinned and said, “The name's Dark.”
 
She raised a brow and then grinned back at him, “Ah. I've been waiting for the chance to finally meet you. You are center of gossip right now. Everyone is talking about you,” she said as she removed her foot.
 
Dark sat up and responded, “Really? Me? I'm flattered.”
 
“They said that you actually got Krad to talk to you when the two of you hadn't even been formally introduced. How did you do it?”
 
Dark shrugged nonchalantly, “Must be talent.”
 
“And a rare one. Krad doesn't like talking with anyone.”
 
“No, he prefers mocking.”
 
“Besides the gossip about you getting him to talk, there is another rumor going around. They say that you are his counterpart,” the woman bent down and took a closer look at Dark, “And I think they are right. You have dark hair, dark eyes, you are chatty, and conceded.”
 
“Thank you for the compliments.”
 
“I really must be going Dark, but it was a pleasure talking with you. If I may introduce myself, I am Riku, the sultan's right hand man… eh, woman.”
 
“I don't think I've heard of you,” said Dark.
 
“I work a lot with Krad. He's quite a difficult one to be around. Maybe you'll be lucky and break through his shell,” with that said, Riku left.
 
“Oh, I want to do more than just break through his shell,” Dark whispered to himself in an almost incisive tone.
 
When lunch came around, most of the servants dropped what they were doing and made over to the area where they had breakfast. Once again, there was bread. Dark frowned. He had bread for breakfast, why would he want it again for lunch? Did all these servants live off of bread and water? He knew where he could get better food, and before he even considered the consequences if he got caught, his feet were already leading him in that direction. Krad's room. There was absolutely no one there at the moment. It looked just as white as ever, but besides that it did have a basket of fruit sitting on a cushion in the middle of Krad's bed. Dark crept further into Krad's room and examined the fruit when he was close enough. Would Krad notice if he took something? Too late, Dark picked up an apple just half way through his thought. Of course there was an angel sitting on his shoulder telling him to put it back and be grateful for the bread presented to him back downstairs, and then there was that devil that sat on his other shoulder that told him exactly what he wanted to hear. `Go ahead. Eat the apple. No one will notice, and if they do, no one will suspect you.' “Of course not.”
 
Dark stretched his arms, looked around, and then clambered onto Krad's bed; making himself comfortable then began eating away at the apple. He finished it quickly and then grabbed the banana. He peeled it and nearly ate the whole thing in two bites. Dark then grabbed the orange. He couldn't stop himself. All the fruits were sweet and just so delectable. So, after Dark finished the orange, he reached for the grapes and then the two pears. By now, anyone would notice that the basket of fruit was nearly half empty. Oh well. Krad was a well fed prince. Dark grabbed a few other fruits that he couldn't identify before he had nearly polished off the entire basket.
 
Finally, Dark's belly was satisfied. Now he was laying on Krad's bed and taking in Krad's familiar scent which had made itself at home in the fabric. “I could just fall asleep here.”
 
But of course Dark knew better than that. He forced himself to get up and leave the room before anyone came by. Unknown to him, there were a pair of golden eyes that had been watching him the entire time.
 
Dark returned to the ballroom and was surprised to find that it was completely clean. There was no one there though. “Maybe those kids finished things up quickly,” whichever was the case, Dark reached up and stretched his arms. Just then, the other servants who were scrubbing the floors with him came in. The stood there agape, “You did all this?!” they asked.
 
“Huh?” Dark pointed to himself.
 
“You are amazing!” said one boy who quickly hugged Dark, “That means we get the rest of the day off to rest!”
 
Just then, Riku walked in and stood there amazed. “You boys sure work fast.”
 
“It wasn't us, it was Dark!” said the one of the boys, “While we were gone to lunch, he cleaned the entire room by himself.”
 
Riku stared dead at Dark. How could he have done this all by himself and so quickly? “You will be handsomely rewarded,” Said Riku as she left the room.
 
Dark wanted to say that he didn't do anything, but he just couldn't pass up the idea of being rewarded handsomely. Anyways, now that he was free, he knew exactly who he wanted to track down. Dark skipped off into the halls, but only for so long. Soon, his side began to cramp. He had eaten too much and moved too quickly. Dark clenched his side while he now slowly walked the empty halls. “Now, where could Kraddy be at this moment?”
 
Dark went back to Krad's room, but didn't find him, he went to Risa's room, but didn't find him. He checked a few other rooms, halls, and even outside. Nothing. No Krad. “Dark, who are you searching for?” asked Riku who had suddenly appeared behind him.
 
“Krad. Have you seen him?”
 
“Oh, you're not going to find him around here. He left the palace during the evening yesterday. He had to attend something.”
 
“Probably some nail appointment,” Dark groaned.
 
“What? Miss your counterpart?”
 
 
Dark narrowed his eyes at her.
 
“Well, in the mean time, allow me to give you this,” Riku handed Dark a piece of parchment. He opened it and stared at it for a bit. Dark then looked over at Riku completely confused. “Can't read?”
 
Dark shook his head. That was the one thing he was never going to admit to master.
 
“It says that you are invited to attend Risa's birthday party as a guest, not a servant.”
 
Dark grinned. For one night, he could pretend that he was the same as everyone else. Maybe then Krad would accept him as a `friend.' “Will Krad be there?”
 
“Possibly. I've been trying to convince him to go. The party will be held tomorrow night. Krad should be back by then.”
 
Dark slumped. He wasn't going to see Krad until tomorrow night?! He didn't know if he could wait so long. “Great.”
 
“There will be many royals attending, so you should be warned. If you wish to not draw attention to yourself, then dress decent. Do not socialize too much, and make sure you drink responsively.”
 
Confused, Dark asked, “Why?”
 
“It's just some royal trend. Who ever attracts you the most that isn't a member of royalty will go to bed with you. The person can neither accept nor decline. It's believed that royalty cannot be blamed for their actions.”
 
“Hold on! Just one second!” Dark waited a few seconds for the information to register. “Are you telling me that if I show off, I can end up being in someone's bed reluctantly?”
 
“It commonly happens. Women are raped all the time because of this. It's not their faults though, and if they end up pregnant, then the child is disregarded. Sometimes the child even is forced out into the streets because he has no room in the home. Sad, isn't it?”
 
To Dark, that meant that Krad could possibly have illegitimate children… (Has he even had sex before? He doesn't look the type to act on lust. But what if he does?! What if I know someone that is related to Krad?! What if he has a long lost brother?! What if I am somehow related to him?) The many notions that Dark took into account bewildered and made him nervous. “Had Krad ever…”
 
“Why do you always ask about him? Do you have some infatuation with him that we are all about to discover? I don't know if Krad has ever taken someone to his bed. He doesn't cross my mind as that type, and if he did, there has never been any news about it. Most of the royalty brag about it to everyone. However, nothing is ever said about their illegitimate children. Poor things.”
 
“I need something to wear,” Dark suddenly said.
 
“Bring that up with Risa.”
 
Dark ran off immediately. Risa was lying on the couch reading a book when Dark abruptly came in, “Risa, I need something to wear to the party! Something sluttish! And a robe or turban so that I can hide until I feel like showing off.”
 
Risa placed the book down on the couch and then asked, “Why? Are you trying to get into someone's bed?”
 
(Yes, and this may be my only chance!) “Of course not.”
 
“I think I have something,” Risa walked over to her closet and pulled out a black turban. “You can wear this, and underneath it is a traditional loin cloth worn by men who perform exotic dances.”
 
Dark snatched it from her and took off to try it on. Since he was alone in the washroom, he didn't hesitate undressing himself completely before putting on the outfit. It wasn't like anything Dark expected. Just a turban that wrapped around him and underneath was this little black cloth that covered his tush and other member. “Maybe Krad will like this.”
 
Dark didn't have any way of finding out until tomorrow. The party started bright and early and lasted all day, but it won't be until night fall when Krad shall appear. So, in the mean time, Dark modeled himself in his new piece of garments as he walked up and down the washroom, making sure that every fit just perfectly, and hat he wouldn't injure himself while doing his little performance. “I never thought that I would be dancing for Krad to get into his bed…”
 
The next day was not like what Dark had pictured. There were dancing girls everywhere! Since the very second that the party had started, all these women appeared out of nowhere and started dancing for the men. “Sluts,” he told himself as he took a drink.
 
“Yeah. Most of the girls here were invited to entertain the men,” Said Riku who suddenly appeared behind Dark.
 
“Eh? Where did you come from?”
 
“I've been here for a while. It's my duty to keep an eye on the princess, whom is still getting ready. So, I have time to kill.”
 
“So, you're gonna kill your time on me? Really, I'm flattered.”
 
“Krad is going to be here late.”
 
Dark crossed his arms over his chest, “Late?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“How late?”
 
“Very.”
 
“Are we talking about last minute late or…”
 
“Last second late.”
 
A moment of silence fell before Dark said, “He really doesn't want to come, huh?”
 
“It's not necessarily that. Krad just doesn't like being in crowded places.”
 
“Oh, I see.”
 
Even so, the party continued, ignorant to Krad's absence. To make a long story short, there was food, there were girls dancing, there were men dancing, there was even more food, and socializing. For Dark, the party was a completely bore until night fell. Once the sun fell behind the mounds of sand, a smiled formed its way onto Dark's lips. “Krad's going to be coming soon!” Dark said as he jumped around excitedly.
 
Two hours into the night, men started departing with women. Dark could only imagine what they were going to do. However, despite the many departures, there were still a lot of people. Risa invited just that many. Dark didn't pay much mind to any of them, until one woman approached him. “My, my, you must be that new servant boy,” she stroked his sleeve with the back of her hand, “Why do you get such special treatment. You look like you haven't worked a day in your life.”
 
“Oh, I've worked,” Dark replied seductively, “And I do my job well.”
 
The woman giggled. “I like you,” she then wrapped her arm around Dark's, “You know, I'm Risa's cousin.”
 
“And I'm Risa's personal servant.”
 
“If you want, I could take you somewhere even better than here.”
 
“Sorry, lady, but I've already been claimed for tonight,” Dark lied. (Touch me one more time and I'll make sure no other man ever looks at you.)
 
“Who?” the woman asked disappointedly.
 
“The royal prince.”
 
As if on cue, all the noisy people began to calm down, and loud talk was converted into whispers. Dark turned around to see what was causing the crowd to grow silent. He turned his head towards the entrance of the ball room and saw an all too familiar and missed face. Krad was being greeted by the many royal families that had attended. Before Dark could even whisper Krad name to himself, girls started to grovel at his feet. Dark mentally chuckled. There was no way that Krad was even going to acknowledge them. And he was right on the money too. Krad avoided all eye contact with them and merely stood there besides the sultan as they exchanged small talk with several other men. “Prince Krad has already asked you to go with him?” Dark had completely forgotten about the woman he was just talking to.
 
“Yes.”
 
She frowned. Why would Krad pick Dark over all those other young girls? “You're insane if you think I'd fall for that. I know for a fact that Prince Krad did not ask you to his bed.”
 
Dark just walked away and towards Krad. Though Krad did not exchange one word with any of the men, he seemed to be deeply rooted in their conversation. Whatever they were talking about would not interfere with Dark planned to steal Krad's attention. Now standing before the group of men, Dark bowed and instantly Krad averted his eyes from the group. He looked down at Dark as if sending a warning to stay away. Of course Dark didn't heed the warning, and instead snapped his fingers. With the music already playing for the other dancing girls, Dark began to move with the beat and attracted not only Krad's eye, but many others'. Once he had gotten fully into the music, Dark slowly began to remove his turban and exposed the traditional loincloth. When a grin had formed onto Krad's lips, Dark knew he was amused. He began doing what most of the other exotic girls were doing. Belly-dancing. Dark forced his muscles to move in wave like movements as he twisted his hips and stretched his arms over his head. That grin on Krad's face just got wider. Eventually, the dancing girls encircled Dark and began dancing with them. Their hands roamed about Dark's sweaty body as he danced against their fatigue figures. Inevitably, the entire ball gave their undivided attention to Dark. Even Risa, who was on the other side of the room turned to look at Dark. She was immediately struck when she saw his beautiful figure. He moved better than some of the girls. There was just something about the way his hips gyrated that made it so hard to avert your gaze. (Oh Yeah!) Dark thought to himself. (Look who's the center of attention now! I know you can't resist, Kraddy.) All the while dancing, Dark had kept his eyes firmly on Krad. Krad, in turn, never averted his eyes either. (Just what are you trying to prove Dark? That you are capable of seducing me?) Suddenly, as if reading his mind, Dark's lips formed a `yes.' Krad rolled his eyes and broke completely eye contact.
 
Just then, a woman approached Krad and whispered something into his ear. Dark thought that he was just going to brush her off like everyone else, but he was stunned he left the group with her. (What?!) Dark grabbed his turban and tried to chase after Krad, but the crowd that swarmed around his restricted his movements. “Krad!” he tried to call out to him, but Krad had already left the room.
 
“Thank you so much,” said the girl.
 
Krad nodded, and just then, he heard someone coming up from behind him, “Can't bear to lose sight of me, can you?” he asked without looking over his shoulder.
 
The girl raised a brown and tilted her head in confusion.
 
Dark approached Krad and boldly placed his hand on Krad's shoulder. “Sorry, Miss, he's with me.”
 
Krad chuckled and then motioned for the girl to run along. “You shouldn't jump to conclusions, Dark.”
 
“Then why was she with you?”
 
“She's the illegitimate daughter of my father. She's my half sister.”
 
Dark winced, “You were taking your sister to your bed?!”
 
Krad felt like slapping some sense into his dunce counterpart. He sighed, “No. I was showing her the way out before someone forced her to go with them. Even though I'm a heartless bastard, I still watch out for my family.”
 
“I see.”
 
“Why are you here?” Krad asked almost instantaneously.
 
“You know why,” Dark said in an almost incisive tone.
 
Krad's eyes narrowed. He didn't look at all pleased with Dark's response. Dark in returned looked at Krad firmly. Never before had Krad ever seen a serious side to Dark. He didn't even know the kid could be serious. “Go back to the party. Find someone else.”
 
“No, take me with you.” Krad sighed and began walking towards his room. Dark followed close behind.
 
Once inside Krad's room, he decided that he should make his intentions clear, “Currently, you are under the impression that I, like those other dogs, would take women to my bed to appease my desires. Let me assure you, Dark, I am not like those men at all. I do not derive appeasement by forcing myself unto others. So it would do you good to do away with that preposterous notion you have of me.”
 
“How about if the other is willing?”
 
Krad just then looked like he could kill Dark for asking such a question. “I can tell you that if you are trying to get into my bed, you are not doing a good job of it.”
 
Dark rolled his head and groaned. What was it going to take for Krad to open his arms to Dark? What was going to be required of him before Krad accepted him? “What do you want me to do, Krad, huh?”
 
Krad shook his head in annoyance. “Succumb to reality, Dark. I am never going to sleep with you.”
 
“Just give me a chance!”
 
“To do what? Relieve yourself? Why would you think that sleeping with me would get you anywhere? And just for say, even if I did sleep with you, that would not mean that it I'd be willing to do it again. You insufferable fool. You'd be better to do away with that infatuation you have of me.”
 
Dark gasped. How did Krad know about that? “Krad I…”
 
Krad began to laugh, “You want me that badly, huh?”
 
If Krad only knew. Since the very first moment that Dark laid eyes on him, he's been obsessed about him. He's hunt the halls for him, he's wondered in the dark for him. Hell, the entire reason why Dark was here was because of Krad. If Krad was to suddenly just up and leave, he could be sure that Dark would follow like his shadow. They weren't paradoxes for nothing. “Yes. I want you just that badly,” Dark took several steps closer to Krad, “I want you to lay with me in bed and hold me while I fill you with my warmth. I want to kiss you and bare my love onto you. I want to climb over you and weight you down into the bed. I want you to be embraced and feel safe in my arms.”
 
A sudden look of fear was conveyed in Krad's eyes. Krad had assumed that because of their status in life, Krad would be the dominant while Dark would be the submissive. After hearing Dark's little proclamation, he clearly understood that it was, if anything, going to be the other way around. “Why you insolent, little─”
 
“Dark?! Dark?! Are you there?!” Risa's voice could be heard in the halls.
 
Dark's eyes widened and no longer portrayed what was quite visible in them just a moment ago. Dark suddenly looked nervous and desperate, “Please, Krad!” Dark wrapped his arms around Krad's waist and buried his head in the crock of his neck, “Don't deny me this.”
 
“Why? Don't you belong to Risa?” Oh, Krad couldn't miss the opportunity to play around with Dark. To postpone the moment and hopefully see fear in Dark's eyes when Risa walks through the threshold.
 
Dark pulled away and climbed onto Krad's bed, “Can't you see, Krad? I want to belong to you!” Dark removed his turban and threw it onto the floor.
 
Krad frowned and shook his head. Dark couldn't understand why the man was so stubborn?! “Please! I beg you!”
 
“Dark?!” Risa's voice was too close for comfort.
 
“Krad, I'll do anything you want, just please… come to me…”
 
Never had Krad heard such desperate pleas. What more, he couldn't believe what for. “Dark?” Risa was so close that she didn't even have to yell for him.
 
Dark looked like he was about to break out into a cold sweat. His body was shivering. He knew what Risa intended to do with him if she found him. Dark wrapped his arms around himself and closed his eyes shut. “Go away, Risa…,” he whispered to himself.
 
While Dark sat in the middle of Krad's bed, he suddenly felt two arms embrace him, and Krad's scent flooded into his nose. When did Krad climb into the bed?! “Krad…,” Dark whispered.
 
Dark couldn't see Krad's face as he leaned in and brushed his lips against Dark's neck. Just then, Risa walked in, “Dark?!” she looked behind him and was astonished to see her fiancé, “Krad?!”
 
“He's mine for tonight, Risa,” Krad said in a hoarse whisper while he shot her a cold glare. “You're too late.”
 
Risa tensed up for a moment and then looked at Dark, “Dark, do you want this?”
 
“The servant doesn't have a say,” Krad reminded Risa.
 
“Now he does!” Risa looked desperately at Dark, “Dark, are you willing to allow Krad to do this to you?”
 
Krad's hand grabbed onto Dark's neck. “Ye… yes,” Dark mumbled.
 
“Stop it, Krad! You're hurting him!”
 
Krad licked Dark's ear and then said, “So what if I am. The boy's a masochist. He receives pleasure in this sort of foul play, don't you Dark?”
 
Dark could only moan as Krad kissed his way up his neck so tenderly that it went straight to his groin. Risa on the other hand had completely vanished from the room. “You started this game, Dark. Now, you are going to see it through.”
 
(A/N: This next scene would not have happened in the play. But this is what would have happened if it was a fiction all on its own. Mature content ahead. Those who are not mature please do not proceed forwards. You have been warned.)
 
Within moment, Krad had completely done away with Dark's little cloth and now was seated behind Dark, musing. “What should I do with you, Dark? Why don't you tell me? What fantasies have you conjured up while you sleep?”
 
“Of me… having you…”
 
Krad forcefully pushed Dark onto his stomach and laid besides him. Dark turned to look at Krad who was now running his hand through Dark's black hair figuring out how he was about to word his next phrase, “Surely you know that I am not accustomed to this sort of… predicament,” Krad was struggling to find the right words to say and hadn't even bothered to hide his anxiety, “But I will warn you now. If you hut me, I will personally customize the most excruciating torturer device I can brainstorm with this sadistic mind of mine and test it out on you.”
 
 
“I understand,” Dark knew not to mess around with Krad. As deceiving as Krad can be with that innocent face, he'd be more than happy to execute a theory if it included human torment. “I want to ask you a question.”
 
“Go ahead. But I can't guarantee an answer.”
 
“Is there anything that you'd rather I not do?”
 
Krad chuckled, “Dark, you do not ask me those sorts of questions.”
 
“Then I'll assume that you are giving me complete body access,” Dark grinned.
 
Krad didn't like the way Dark threw that at him. Nor did he like the thought that that was exactly what he had given Dark. “Just bear in mind what I said.”
 
After confirming the necessaries, Dark picked himself up and went over to a shelf that Krad had against the wall. He began to shuffle through a few things until he found exactly what he was looking for. You didn't need to be a genius to guess that it was some sort of lubrication.
 
When Dark returned to the bed, he placed the golden lamp on the shelf that was closer to the bed and then looked over to Krad who looked completely petrified. “Come here,” the comment was demanding and left no room for indecision.
 
Slowly, Krad propped himself up and then scuttled over to Dark. “Sit up,” Dark commanded as he cupped Krad's face tenderly. Krad did so while keeping his face down, shadowing his eyes. “Look at me,” Dark nudged Krad with his nose and waited patiently as Krad opened and revealed his golden eyes which by now had softened. Dark did not rush his movements as he crept closer to Krad's face, determined to steal a kiss while his partner tried to pull back. Just then, Krad gripped Dark's arms warningly. He wasn't ready for this step.
 
Heeding the man's wishes, Dark's hand slid down somewhat and instead, Dark kissed Krad's cheek tenderly. Krad closed his eyes again and felt Dark's hands pushing against his chest. Krad willingly laid back and groaned when Dark's weight forced him to sink further into the bed. Who knew the guy could be so heavy?
 
Dark now took a hold of Krad's robe in his hand and whispered, “It's about time we get rid of these.”
 
The room was fairly dark except for the few candles that sat by the entrance, the window, and the mirror. So, bearing that in mind, getting completely naked with Dark didn't sound like such a bad idea. No one would be able to see them from a distant view point. Hell, Krad had a hard enough time seeing Dark in his dimly lit room. “I'll leave you to it, then,” Krad suddenly said.
 
“You just asked me to undress you. Do you realize that?”
 
Thank the almighty that the room was so dim. It perfectly hid his blushes, which he was sure will be making frequent appearances on his face before the night ends. “Yes….”
 
Dark undid the robe with ease and slid it off Krad's shoulders and down his arms. He then picked Krad up in his arms for easier removal. With that out of the way, there wasn't much of anything left to remove except the little cloth guarding the more personal areas. “Can I?”
 
“Not yet,” still being held in Dark's arms, Krad tried to fall back and pull Dark with him onto the bed. Sensing this, Dark obligingly fell forwards. However, this time, they were in a new position. Dark's hips were comfortably being cradled between Krad's two thighs. This brought them closer together and made Krad realize what he had just agreed to moments before.
 
“Krad, I need to prepare you.”
 
“Go ahead then.”
 
Dark picked himself up and replaced his hands on Krad's hips. He slowly undid the knot that held the cloth where it was and Krad obediently raised his hips for easier removal. Dark took a moment to admire Krad's body. He inspected each and every little inch of his body as best as he could through the darkness; memorizing it incase he never had the chance to do it again. Once Krad began to fidget under Dark's gaze, he tore his eyes away from Krad's body and gazed into Krad's eyes. “Have you done this before?”
 
Krad turned his head and rested the side of his face against the pillow. “Don't ask such things.”
 
“I need to know,” the thought of being Krad's first was heady.
 
“I don't have any diseases if that's your main concern.”
 
Dark lowered himself again and kissed Krad's forehead, “I was hoping you could tell me what you like.”
 
“I won't stop your ministrations unless I don't like them.”
 
While nodding, Dark moved himself lower and nestled in the crock of Krad's neck, “Can I kiss you here, or will you stop me?”
 
Krad did not answer, so Dark pressed a gentle kiss and when not stopped, he continued. Dark placed three fervent kisses along Krad's neck before he reached his clavicle and decided to bite him there. He took the soft, untouched, unmarked skin between his teeth and slowly bit. Krad winced at first and Dark pulled away. “Did I hurt you?”
 
Krad shook his head. He had winced for a completely different reason. Of course, he would never allow Dark to know what the stimulation was.
 
 
Just then, Dark moved his hands all over Krad's chest and pressed firmly onto Krad's nipples. Krad propped himself up on his elbows and looked Dark firmly in the eyes. “Don't like that?” Dark asked.
 
“It's not that…,” Krad rolled his head back while still holding himself up, and Dark leaned in and settled his lips on Krad's neck again. “Ah….”
 
He claimed one specific spot on Krad's neck to bear his mark. Dark bit and sucked on the sensitive skin all the while Krad occasionally gasped. Krad was by far more honest with what gave him pleasure than Dark could have ever fathomed. All the while kissing his neck, Dark's finger tips were rolling over Krad's nipples, which had by now grown hard and needed Dark's attention. Once Dark left a decent mark on Krad's neck, he moved down to kiss one of Krad's erect nipples while that hand descended onto Krad's hip. “Lie back down,” Dark instructed against Krad's chest.
 
Now with him resting against his back, Dark lowered himself until he was hovering over Krad's groins. He lifted one of Krad's thighs slightly for easier access and kissed the interiors. Krad clenched the bed sheets in his hands nervously. Dark kissed the area around Krad's scrotum and those lower sensitive areas. He slowly spread Krad's legs apart as he reached his goal. “Dark?”
 
“If you don't want me to, I won't,” Dark pulled back from Krad's genitals, and reached for the golden lamp that was sitting on the shelf. Tilting it over slightly, he poured a reasonable amount of oil onto his palm and coated his fingers and cock. “This may feel a bit strange.”
 
Dark removed himself from between Krad's legs and laid himself besides Krad instead. “What are you─AH!”
 
Before Krad could finish his question, Dark situated a hand between his legs and teasingly circled the circumference of Krad's entrance. Krad shifted a little as Dark pushed that finger in and pulled back put. Krad placed one of his legs over Dark's hip and replaced his head beneath Dark's as Dark inserted a second finger. Once those two began to prop around, Krad felt like his insides were going to come out. It felt weird, almost like some worm had inched its way in and was frantically trying to get out. When Krad felt a third trying to find room with the other two, Krad clenched onto Dark's shoulders and gasped. There just didn't seem to be enough room for all three of them. Finally, Dark pulled all three fingers out and sat up. “Are you ready?”
 
 
Krad couldn't bring himself to give a verbal response. It was just not in his character. Instead, he separated his thighs and shifted himself so his body looked like it was willing to accept Dark. Dark brought his hand beneath one thigh and lifted it over his upper arm. The other leg was brought around Dark's waist which now gave Dark easier access. “Look at me,” Dark whispered.
 
Krad did and sealed his eyes to Dark's. He leaned forwards, moving his face closer to Krad as his erection pushed into him. Once all the way in, Dark whispered into Krad's ear, “Like it?”
 
“Mnnn…,” Krad leaned his head against Dark's. He couldn't help but feel that there was something wrong about all of this. The way Dark moved, the way Dark kissed him, the way Dark showed him… Love? (No…he can't…ah!) “Ahhh!” Krad clung onto Dark's shoulders and desperately tried to control his uneven breathing as Dark plundered deeper into him, awakening this new sensation that he had never felt before. It was… wonderful… It was… Self-pleasuring… It was all Krad needed. “S…shit!” Krad wanted to just let go and succumb to his licentious desires. He moved closer to Dark and was so bold as to kiss Dark's neck; not as strongly and passionately as Dark had to his, but it was enough to be considered a display of affections or an expression of gratitude. “Faster,” he breathed.
 
Dark slightly picked up his pace and ran his hands all over Krad. It was unbelievable how good Dark could make Krad feel. His hands were amazing. They moved along his sides, up his chest, down his back all the while feeling like they were claiming him entirely at once. This left Krad feeling flushed and needed. Yes. He felt needed by Dark. Krad tightened one of his legs around Dark's waist as if to bring him closer. Krad needed to feel Dark; he yearned to bring them together. “You're amazing…,” Dark wasn't sure if he heard Krad correctly.
 
To respond to this, Dark reached down and grasped Krad's erection while not arresting his own movements. He gave Krad deliberate long and hard strokes; drawing out Krad's full pleasure; making him wallow in ecstasy. Soon, Krad's hips began to move with Dark; he raised himself up and met each and every one of Dark's thrusts. “Um…mn,” their deep voices vibrated in the room as Krad smothered kisses affectionately against Dark's neck. “Oh… Krad….”
 
Krad could feel that Dark's thrusts had become more urgent, faster, and stronger. “Come… inside,” Dark forced himself to slow his pace as he stroked Krad just a bit more before both of them allowed themselves to succumb to the ecstasy that ripped right through them. Krad arched his back and Dark gave him one last, powerful thrust before they collapsed. “I love you,” Dark cupped Krad's face again and kissed his cheek. He tried to move closer and managed to kiss the edge of Krad' heavenly, sensationally stimulating lips before the stubborn man turned away. “Enough…,” he panted. His breathing was still uneasy and rushed. Even in the darkness, Dark could clearly see the bright blush that had spread over Krad's face. Oh, how Dark wished he could kiss him.
 
“Pull out…,” Krad said through his uneven breathing.
 
Dark slowly did while Krad winced and gasped.
 
(A/N: END OF SCENE)
 
 
For several long moments, no one spoke as both tried to regain themselves. Krad was the first to come back into reality, and quickly said, “I think, it would be wise if you left.”
 
“No, please, don't make me leave.”
 
“Did I not satisfy you enough? What more do you want from me, Dark?” Dark sat up and reached out to Krad's face. “What are you…”
 
“It doesn't take a genius to figure that one out.”
 
Krad grabbed Dark's hand firmly in his. He stared into Dark's eyes and said, “This is your last warning.”
 
“Or what? You'll summon someone?”
 
“You are ridiculous, Dark. I can't summon anyone with some magical power. I am constantly being watched. If that someone notices that I'm upset in anyway, they warm the entire palace.”
 
“So, can that person see us now?”
 
“No. They're not here tonight. They didn't count of me making an appearance tonight.”
 
“Let's get off that subject shall we?” Dark settled himself besides Krad again, “Why wont' you let me stay here and sleep with you? And why won't you kiss me?”
 
Krad raised his hand, “For you, Dark, a simple kiss will turn into something else. Daresay I was to kiss you now, what would we be doing several minutes later? Hm? Passionately making out while we continue previous actions?
 
“Ok. What do you want me to do for you?”
 
Krad smirked, “There is nothing that you can possibly do to get me to kiss you.”
 
“Why are you denying me?!” Dark whined.
 
“Because I can.”
 
“Oh come on! What do you want me to do, Krad?” Dark's palms came together and his finger intertwined. He brought his folded hands to his lips and looked at Krad with those puppy dog eyes.
 
“You should know me by now, Dark. What would you have to do to get on my good side?”
 
“Avoid you at all cost?”
 
Dark's answer surprised Krad. (Does he really think that?) “Where would that get you? Are you seriously under the impression that your presence is a nuisance?”
 
“Yes.”
 
“I guess I have led it on in some way,” Krad settled himself, “As for your first question, it's late. Risa is probably not alone in her room at the moment anyways.” Krad laid back against the wall and patted the bed. Quickly, Dark laid himself next to Krad and snuggled in. “Don't look so tense, Krad,” Dark chuckled when he noticed that Krad was staring at him as if he would ravish Krad as soon as he let his guard down. “We've had sex.”
 
Krad sighed and settled himself besides Dark. Flipping himself over, Dark threw his arms around Krad and pulled himself in. His head was situated above Krad's and his legs were intertwined with Krad's. “You know, I've always wanted to have you like this…”
 
“What?” Krad whispered, but it was too late. Dark had drifted off into a blissful dream.
A/N: I should have the next chapter out sooner. Hope you enjoyed this long, lemony chapter.