Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Playboy Moon ❯ -Usagi x Trunks- ( Prologue )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings:PWP Usagi x Trunks Lemon Kind of sad I guess Enjoy!!!

Disclaimer: I don't own DBZ or SM, thank you.

Playboy Moon

Usagi x Trunks

[Article 2]

Usagi stared sorrowfully at the rugged portrait in front of her, a small trail of tears fell from her clouded blue eyes onto the frame making it wither under the moisture. Her soft fingertips gently brushed against the curves of his face, making her whimper his name through trembling lips. Bringing the picture to her bosom, Usagi hugged it tightly never wanting to let it go. Her hands caressed and stroked the photograph as if it was truly alive and relishing in her own sweet embrace. The blonde could almost hear his soft masculine voice float into her delicate ears, mirroring her own sadness of his departure.

Her crystal like tears edged there way free of her now reddening eyes, making a cool trail down her hot cheeks. Raising a small hand, Usagi wiped the tears away and tried desperately to hold in an impending sob, deep within her throat. Her small frame shook with a broken heart, making her curl herself up into a tight embrace, clutching the picture for dear life. Lowering her eye lids, the blue eyed girl desperately clung to the last image of him, in her minds eye and wept uncontrollably on her comforter.

"Why did you have to fight?" She gasped out through the tear like waterfall.

Pulling the crumbled frame from her chest, Usagi kissed the mans lips with her own, wishing for the life of her that he was truly with her. Looking away from his lavender hair framing the most gorgeous blue eyes, she succumbed to the pain in her heart and wailed through out the night. The house shook and vibrated with the scream of pure heated agony of a tortured and lost soul. Giving one last outburst of her shredded heart, Usagi dropped the picture of Trunks on the floor making the glass frame break into hundreds of shards of glass.

Wrapping her small arms around herself, she stared blankly at the fallen portrait as a fresh batch of tears dropped. Hanging her legs over the side of her bed, Usagi watched as the glass shone and shimmered in the moonlight. Various shades of color emulated the room in their bounty of colors, bringing a small twitch to her red lips. The girl stared not seeing at the shards of glass, as it manipulated the room in it's own beauty and bluntness. Lying back on her bed, she snuggled under her blankets and covered her eyes with her palms.

"Trunks" Usage whispered into the night air as a song in the wind blew in the unopened room.

Slowly the magical music entered her torn mind and body, sending her into a realm of memories of the past. Her hands dropped from her head and fell lazily to her side, curling her fingers around the warm blanket. Blonde hair fell all around her in waves, making it sparkle in the nights light. Lolling her head to the side, showing her pale neck to the world of shadows and memories, Usagi whispered into the pillow of her beloveds name.

"I love you Trunks." Was the final thing that escaped her sweet lips as the dreamscape engulfed her being.

***

Usagi stared lovingly at the man in front of her, with such passion in her eyes. His own blue eyes rivaled hers in emotion as Trunks grabbed her small hand pulling her closer to him. Intertwining there fingers with one hand, he brushed his other hand through her long, flowing hair, making her shiver from the pleasure. Closing her eyes slightly, she fell against his muscular chest, breathing deeply in his scent. Removing her fingers from his she wrapped her arms around him, removing the last portion of them that was open to the night air.

"You are so beautiful." Trunks blew into her ear and kissed her neck.

The blonde giggled from the touch and swiftly shifted her neck to the side to give him better access. Moans of desire escaped her lips as she encouraged him on. Trunks loving every last touch, smell, and essence of the women before him, continued to give butterfly kisses all along her neck. Nudging her head up with his nose, he continued to kiss and lick all the way to her other ear, making Usagi squirm. His hands cautiously made there way to the back of her dress, loosing the ties that kept it up.

Usagi's own hands rubbed up and down his back, leaving small red mark scratches from her nails. Tugging on his shirt, Trunks got the hint and pulled it off revealing his well chiseled chest for her to gape at. Smiling warmly at her, he began his assault on her rosy lips and nibbled gently on her lower lip making her groan. Her lips parted slightly as his tongue entered her warm mouth. The girls own tongue sparred with his in an array of passion like no other. Words were long since forgotten, the only thing left was the pure heated emotions given from one unto the other.

Breaking the kiss, both figures stared gasping at one another with such desire in their eyes. Licking her lips hungrily, Usagi raised her hand to the top of her dress and seductively jiggled out of it, making it fall into a crumbled heap on the floor. Trunks's eyes bulged out as he watched the gorgeous figure before him. A small trail of drool dripped from his lips as she winked at him. Walking slowly over to him, wiggling her hips and batting her eyelashes made Trunks crumble just like the dress before him. His own pants were becoming painfully tight under his lovers assault making him squirm and struggle as she came within a few inches of him. Stopping right in front of him, she laughed good naturally and kissed his blushing cheeks. Putting her hands on both of his now red almost purple cheeks, Usagi kissed him on the lips and almost pounced on him making Trunks fall on the nearby bed. Both bodies jumped in response to the fall on the soft mattress as Usagi continued her assault on his rosy lips. Pulling away she sat on his chest and stared lovingly in his eyes.

"Hmm." Usagi licked her finger and dragged it along his bare chest, tracing his nipples and then down to his pants zipper.

Trunks was gasping as he watched her with clouded over eyes as she painfully slow unzipped his pants. He felt himself harden further as her hand brushed against his clothed arousal making him groan. His head fell back on the bed as Usagi's fingers stroked his erection through the fabric.

"Feel good?" She teased kissing his covered erection and giving it one last pump before continuing to remove his clothing.

"Oh gods..." He replied, pulling her up to his face and gave her the most passionate and hormonal kiss ever. His tongue was all over hers as he quickly shed himself of his and hers last clothing.

Trunks rolled her over so she was on her back and gazed into her blue eyes. Kissing her forehead and then her eyelids, nose and finally mouth again. She moaned and wrapped her legs around him as he butterfly kissed down to her breasts. His hands stroked her inner thighs as his mouth licked and sucked her nipples, leaving them very erect.

Breaking away, Usagi sat on his chest again and shook her head. Kissing his lips softly and stroking his erection with the other hand, she knelt close to his ear and whispered.

"My turn to pleasure you koi." She licked the curve of his ear which he unconsciously turned his head from the pleasure.

"Y..You sure? I didn..." Trunks stuttered out and then groaned loudly as she licked the underside of his arousal.

Smiling at the results, Usagi kissed the tip of his erection and then covered it with her warm mouth. Trunks shot up and matted his hands in her hair, while trying his hardest not to pump into the warmth. His hips jerked upward as she continued her assault on his rigged member. Her tongue was working away sucking on him like he was a piece of candy. Her teeth grazed slightly making him whimper the cutest sound she had ever heard. Trying to make him make that sound again she continued on, driving Trunks mad with pleasure so potent it almost looked like pain. His face was flushed as beads of sweat trailed down his frame. Felling his release near, Usagi gave his lovely arousal one last twirling suck and let him escape the warmth of her mouth.

"Usagi?" He questioned and then loudly moaned as she impaled herself slowly on his aching erection.

"I told you it's your turn." She smiled and kissed his flushed lips and she began to rock back and forth.

"I love you." He gasped out through a moan as she speed up making both of them gasp and groan loudly.

"I love you too." She panted out as there bodies were no longer two became one.

Trunks kissed and licked all over her as she continued to ride him for dear life. Usagi's kissed back with enthusiasm. Trunks and Usagi were both covered in a love sweat as the panting and bed creaking continued. Her head shot back as she felt all the pleasure rising in her blood. Trunks hastily rolled her over never ceasing the kiss or lovemaking as he put his forehead against hers and stared lovingly into her eyes, while he pumped into her. The blonde wrapped her legs tightly around him and met him half way with each thrust. Trunks losing all coherent thought continued to thrust in her faster and harder as Usagi cried out for more.

The blue eyed girl thrashed and squirmed under his powerful thrusts, crying out his name as she felt her orgasm near. Her hands scratched at his back making it bleed with all the waves of pleasure hitting her all at once. Giving a loud and heated scream, her orgasm hit sending her into a frenzy of passion. Wave after wave of pleasure so intense enveloped her body as Trunks continued to thrust into her waking for his own orgasm to hit. Shaking, closing her eyes, Usagi hugged the lavender haired boy with all her strength. Giving a few more hard rams, Trunks felt Usagi's wall clamp down on him sending him into his own bliss. Murmuring her name as he came deep inside of her, Trunks gave a few last thrusts and slid out of his love.

The blue eyed boy fell to her side panting and grabbing her into a tight embrace. Kissing her neck the exhausted man held her close never wanting to let go. Lifting her head a tad, she smiled at him sweetly and brushed her hand through his sweaty hair. Kissing his nose, she laid down her head on his chest letting her fingers dart across her wet skin. Tracing small pictures on his skin, as he played with her hair lazily, Usagi listened to his heart beat and closed her eyes dreamily.

"That was wonderful." She whispered out letting his breaths lull her to sleep.

"Yes it was. I love you Usagi, forever and ever." Trunks replied and kissed the top of her blonde head.

"Forever and ever." She yawned out.

Both fell into a deep sleep in each others arms. Huddled close together in a tight embrace neither strayed from the other that night. Content and spent both fell into a humble slumber and dreamt about each other. Smiles and laughter were all that expired in there clutches whenever together from that day.

***

A shadowy figured entered the room and swept over to her bed side. Brushing a stray lock of hair out of her face, the ghost lowered his face and grinned at the beauty below him. Tracing her lips with his fingers he brought his own red lips to hers and kissed them delicately as to not wake the slumbering girl. Smiling a sad smile, he bent down and picked up the picture. In one swift motion of his hand the portrait regenerated and became a frame of solid crystal, like it once was. Placing it on her nightstand, he caressed her pink cheek and slowly floated up.

He watched as the moon played wonderful music in her ears and his. The light made her seem to glow in it's touch making her look even more gorgeous. Kissing his fingers and then placing them on her lips, the shadow disappeared in the night with a soft song in the air.

"I will love you forever." Came the music as it entered Usagi's ears.

Eyes fluttered under the confines of there lids and Usagi shot right up in a daze. /I could of sworn./ She rubbed her wary eyes in confusion. Not knowing why, she glanced over and stared wide-eyed. Picking a shaky hand up she grasped the picture and cried out softly. Tears dropped on the picture as she crumbled under it's gaze. A small smile hitched it's way to her lips as she read the inscription on it.

"I'll always be in your heart. I love you. Trunks." The blonde cried out and traced the portrait again.

Setting the picture back down on the stand, Usagi brought her hand to her heart and bowed her head.

"Thank you koi, I will never forget you." She gasped out through the tears, clutching her now spared heart.

Glancing on last time at the moon, she blinked and fell to the bed hugging a pillow. Seeing a shadow fly across the window she whimpered and said her lasts goodbyes to the flesh but never the spirit.

~Owari~