Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Playboy Moon ❯ -Serena x Yamato x Heero- ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings:Threesome PWP= really there is nothing but raw sex in here, no plot or anything of that nature. Bondage {A/N: He's just chained up} SM x GW x Digimon YAOI They are all old enough for this [like I would have an 11 year old in a threesome] I'm being sort of nice in the naming of well some body anatomy, some words aren't really great for lemons so if they seem childish or stupid just work with it. Full of juicy goodness!!!

-IF YOU CRINGE AT THE SIGHT OF HEERO AND MATT GOING AT IT, I SUGGEST YOU LEAVE NOW!!!-

-IN BAKA TERMS SERENA, HEERO, AND YAMATO SLEEP TOGETHER IN A MUDDLE OF SWEAT STAINED LIMBS CARESSING, AND LAVISHING IN EACH OTHERS CONTACT.-

-NOW WASN'T THAT A NICE MENTAL PICTURE-

If you're one of the brave souls who wish to read this smut, then by all means continue. Just don't complain about who's screwing who. This is purely hormonal sex. Get it??? Good.

-One last important thing, all of them are amazingly flexible...Just a little tid-bit.-

Disclaimer: I don't own... :thinks a bit, tapping nails on desk: Oh yes, I don't own Heero, Matt or Serena let alone Digimon, Gundam Wing, or Sailor Moon.

Playboy Moon
Serena x Yamato x Heero
[Article 3]

Soft glowering light entered the completely dark and humid room, highlighting the various sweat socked figures in it's after glow. Limbs locked and stroked against the other as one prone figure stood watching lustfully at the two as his own fingers danced across his raising member. Sweat coaxed and saturated there heated flesh as mouths touched and nibbled the other with force and emotion like no other. Soft moans of pleasure and pent up desire escaped both of there red lips, echoing throughout the muggy room and entering his blurred mind. The torturing sound of metal clanking in the background raised as both figures on the bed danced in there tongue baths. Serena's small, delicate fingers arched and clawed at Yamato's muscular chest as his blonde head tossed to the side. His wrist, which were caught in a silk garmented cuffs, brushed against the headboard making the bed screech and howl in protest.

A pink tongue licked her red lips, as Serena sat right on top of Matt's chest, totally surpassing his pulsing arousal. Clouded over eyes darted upwards as the slightly gruff tongue latched on to his right nipple as the other pinched and nuzzled the other. Her long eyelashes tickled his burning flesh making Matt squirm and jerk under her sweet assault. Serena giggled as she removed herself from his puckered pink nipple and smiled sweetly yet evilly at the keeper of friendship below her. Raising a nailed finger she placed it under his chin, forcing the blue eyed boy to stare absolutely at her.

Licking her cherry lips seductively, Serena closed her eyes moaning as she rocked back and forth on his chest suggestively. The same nailed finger found it's way to her mouth as she sucked on it like a sweet piece of candy, as her blue eyes open a tad watching Matt's glorious expression. Groaning louder, she sped up her rocking pace as well as her sucking making the blonde haired boy gasp in short breaths, and buck against his restraints. Smirking she removed her saliva soaked finger and slowly trailed it down her body. Her neck, breasts, stomach, and finally lower between her legs. Her fingers danced and caressed her sweet flower, making the blonde girl moan and purr deep within herself as she continued to satisfy and torment the boy below her. Serena rubbed the lips of her flower making both herself and Matt squeal in delight and frustration. Her small fingers slowly entered her opening as she rocked back and forth on her tantalizing fingers as Yamato bucked and cried out in defeat as Serena continued to pleasure herself right in front of him.

Squealing in delight, Serena fell forward and kissed Matt deeply as she kept her fingers imbedded deep within herself. Her sweet nectar dripped on the crest holder as her mind blowing aroma drove the boys crazy. Matt dove his tongue into Serena's willing mouth, trying desperately to taste every last bit of her, while wanting more than anything to touch her soft skin. The long blonde haired girl shuddered as her pace quickened on her own opening driving herself into a frenzied pace. Matt's fingers desperately tried to grasp out at her hair and twirled the tiny specs he encountered as the kiss drug on. Raising a hand, Serena tugged it through his mop of gorgeous hair as her tongue continued to dance against his.

Breaking the heated kiss, Serena smiled and slowly sat up still having her fingers deep trusting inside of her. Her free hand, strayed from his hair slowly and decisively dashed down to his hardened and severally engorged arousal. Grinning mischievously, the blonde girl latched onto his quaking member, pumping it at a death defying slowness. Matt groaned loudly as his breaths became more rampant. The blonde boys hips jerked in her hand trying to increase the friction, bringing him ever so slower to climax. Frowning and giving a little pout of disappointment, Yamato begged for more satisfying encounters. Serena laughed at his antics, but continued to stroke him at the same pace as herself. Both figures heated flesh dripped with their sweet nectar as pleasure invaded there veins.

"Please..." Matt gasped out as her hand rubbed his tip, spreading the cum across his length.

Loud gasps and groans churned the room upside down making Heero's own arousal grow and twitch in agony. His slightly calloused hands rubbed and stroked his quickly rising member, as his cobalt eyes cloud over with lust and an almost animal instinct. Heero quickly dashed to his lovers and promptly captured the tied up boy in a passionate kiss. Serena seeing the 01 pilot devour the other boys mouth with his own, inched her way off his chest. Removing her fingers from deep within herself, she slowly swayed her hips, and stepped right in front of Matt's weeping arousal. Licking her lips, once again, she took him in...in one gulp, sucking with such force and power sending the banded boy into a new realm.

Heero smirked while they kissed as he felt Matt's body tense and shake from enormous pleasure. His own body felt like it was on fire ready for a melt down. The cobalt eyed boy licked the friendship holders lips, and proceeded to nibble and devour the tasty morsel below him. Wrists tugged against restraints again, as he pulled away from Heero's kiss screaming out in delight. Heero's hands gently and soothingly rubbed against his twisting chest as his head and eyes lolled back in blissfulness.

Crawling on top of the other boys chest, the Zero pilot let his arousal brush against Matt's luscious flesh, sending shivers throughout his body. His legs clamped around Yamato's sides, as he licked the salty water off his chest. Suckling at the pale flesh, Heero let his tongue maneuver over the others leaving it slightly flushed. His deep cobalt eyes closed a tad, as his own hips slowly rocked against Matt's abdomen giving his pulsing member even more pleasurable pain. The friction from the crushing of his cock against Matt's sweetened skin made both boys gasp and moan in delicious merriment.

Matt bit his lip, as his own crystal blue eyes closed letting Heero and Serena work wonders on his body. He felt Heero slightly adjust against him, making the pilot's body completely sprawled across him. The saccharine feeling of skin on skin was making his mind melt and close off to anything other then pleasure.

He cried out as Heero bite his juncture right where the shoulder and neck meet and then kissed the throbbing flesh, mixing the pleasure and pain. Matt's lips purred as he felt Serena twirl around his arousal making his heart melt as well as his composure. His toes dug into the mattress as he pumped willing into the warmth. Matt's heart was racing as well as his breathing from the double dose of intoxicating desire and lust of limbs, mouths, and skin. Pulling his head up, Heero stared gasping at the beautiful angel below him. Placing his strong arms and hands on Matt's restrained wrists, Heero knelt forward kissing and licking the brushing flesh.

Matt liking the position, licked upwards making Heero shiver in delight as his length was quickly being sucked upon. His body scrunched up and pulsed as the blonde boy made tremendous movements with his warm mouth and tongue against his straining erection. It took all of his will power not to pump venomously into that warmth, as Heero continued his lovingly assault on Matt's wrist.

Three sets of tongues lavished and twirled in spirals around each other, making all there minds blow in an intoxicating manor. Each of their resolves were slowly dissolving in mixed emotion and contempt. Heero managed to twist himself around so that he was sitting slightly on Matt's head, giving the boy perfect angle for his heated erection. Rubbing his long arms down Matt's midsection, as his knees clung to the blonde boys head, the 01 pilot leaned a bit forward and quickly grasped Serena's breasts in his nicely calloused hands. His well experience fingers brushed against her sweat and pinkish hued skin, sending desperate desire and lust into her blue eyes, making her urn for more. Feeling is ball twitch and boil under Matt's expert mouth, Heero disgruntlely removed his aggravated erection from the o so tempting mouth.

Biting his own lip, Heero kissed Matt lovingly as he twirled back around laying completely across him once more. Matt and Heero gasped as Heero's large, straining, slightly slick erection twitched against both there bare skin. Placing his hands on top of Matt's, Heero intertwined there fingers as he breathed in heavily. The brown haired boy licked and rocked on his hard muscles making the bed creak and scream in protest. Serena sucked on Matt's now engorged cock one last time, and began to kiss down his thigh. Her blonde bangs brushed against his bare skin sending him another wave of complete and total bliss of pressure like no other, before she latched onto him once again. Her lips were so soft and encouraging as Heero continued his own assault on his rosy lips. Pulling Matt's chin up with his nose Heero kissed his neck feeling the boys pulse beneath him. Kissing it once more as he ground his hips into Matt, Heero hissed and pulled himself up shakily. Blinking his gorgeous blue eyes, Heero stared at the delight in front of him giving him one last mind boggling peck.

Grinning, Heero moved to Serena and pulled her off Matt's sensitive arousal, planting her a hungry kiss. Both persons lifted themselves on the bed and wrapped each other in warm embraces right before Matt's eyes. Heero dragged his fingers through her long hair as she clawed at his well-chiseled chest. Both of there eyes drifted shut as they each caressed and ripped at the others nude body. The messy brown haired boy nuzzled and sensitively pinched her breasts making Serena loll her head back and moan out in pure bliss. His slightly wet lips brushed against her collarbone, sending delicate butterfly kiss across her pure, skin. Serena, whispered sweet nothings and wrapped her arms lovingly around the perfect soldiers neck as he continued to kiss down her neck. His cock was pressed deeply against her thigh sending them both into the depths of heaven. Her thighs unconsciously rubbed his arousal as she waited impatiently to be rammed into letting her sweet juiced mix with his own. Two sets of heads darted back as mouths and hands hungrily teased each other to see who would fold first.

Matt's eyes watered as his body convulsed from so much craving for release it was slowly driving him mad. His stomach contracted as his hips jerked trying desperately to receive any slight touch from his lovers. Tossing his head side to side on the pillow, Yamato kicked his legs out as a wail of complaint's left his pouting lips.

"Oh come on guys." His lips quivered in a sweet expression as two sets of eyes looked ruefully at him.

"Hn." Heero replied and continued his descent on Serena's cool yet hot body.

Laughing as Heero's caresses tickled her, Serena latched her hand on Matt's arousal again as her other hand pumped Heero's.

"Oh y..yes." Both boys gasped out through clenched teeth.

"Um...Guys? I've had enough of this." She motioned to them all on the bed, and smile sweetly batting her eyelashes.

Looking at her and then at Matt, Heero smiled also and stood up flexing his perfect body. Serena pulled herself up on her knees and crawled over Matt's sweat stained body. Licking his navel and then blowing her warm breath upon it, she watched intently as small bumps played across his flesh.

"You ready love." Serena cooed as her tongue darted outward.

"O...O...Oh yeah." Matt ground out as he felt a well lubed finger enter his entrance.

Looking down and to the side he watched as Serena and Heero kissed passionately while Heero's fingers pressed back and forth in his puckered area, stretching and preparing his sensitive area. Matt pouted as he felt the finger leave and then hissed as two replaced the first. His mind was currently on break as all he could feel was so much gratification. All his senses and pores spelled delight as his nerves tingled for the waiting climax. His veins burned with lava like blood as he impaled himself on the three wonderful fingers. Muttering at the departure of the fingers, Matt blinked his hazy eyes as he noticed movement before him. His fingers clenched in his palms as he watched curiously as Serena slowly o so slowly lowered herself on his vibrating erection. Yamato's head pushed back banging against the head board as she continued to impale her angel self on him. He screamed out, biting his lips slightly as she shifted making his arousal brush against her glorious walls sending volts of immense delight into his blood stream.

Heero kissed Serena's neck lightly as his hands spread and raised Matt's legs and hips. Maneuvering himself in the perfect yet compliment place, Heero let the tip of his cock brush against the barriers of his tight heat. Wrapping Matt's legs around his waist, Heero grasped Serena's hips as she held Matt's. Lowering herself a tad, she moved her honey like lips to Matt's and kissed him as Heero slowly entered him. Matt and Serena groaned out loudly as Heero's erection fully entered him, making his hips jerk upwards sending Serena into a halo of fulfillment.

"Oh god." Matt cried out as Heero slowly moved inside of him.

"Hn." Heero answered and pulled himself nearly all the way out and shoving his enlarged erection into the tight heat making all bodies cry out in unimaginable voluptuousness.

The blonde princess, rocked and lifted herself off Matt's straining erection as Heero continued his assault on the other end. All bodies moved in perfect rhythm with each other, as Serena and Heero met half way with Matt in the middle. Bodies rocked and shook as beads of sweat dripped and mingled on each of there scorching flesh. Mouths kissed and cried out as hit after hit of the perfect spot within each of them was quickly being served. No sounds were heard for about twenty minutes before they all could take no more. The mixture of extreme blissfulness of there bodies merging and becoming one, sent all of them into a frenzy of searching for much needed release. Heero rammed into Matt with his full strength, hitting his prostate each time, making the blonde scream his name. Serena screeched out as her hot juices flowed down Matt's cock, as he continued to ram into her earnestly.

Her head fell back as she felt her climax near making her nails scratch into Yamato's burning, wet skin. Matt was in shook, his body with in sensory overload as he was getting hit with wave after wave of all most incomparable entities. The blonde boy was receiving it from every which way, making his mind collapse and shut down as it seemed to be all most painful. He heard a loud scream of fulfillment as tight walls clamped down on his cock, making his own resolve completely fade. Matt shot his cum deep inside Serena's womb, with a mouthed out mummer upon his lips. Heero continued to trash deeper and deeper into the stunning body below him. His now warm cobalt eyes clouded over with more passion that his small frame could take. Hearing his other two lovers reach release, the pilot pumped into the unbelievable tight heat a couple more times before he sent his own seed deep inside Matt's awaiting body.

Three sets of bodies fell to the bed in a crumbled heap as they breathed heavily trying to catch there breaths. Slowly, Letting his erection slip from Matt's hot body as he snuggled closer to his tired lovers, Heero sighed deeply. Serena, lifted herself off of him, and moved to his other side of the giant king sized bed. Wrapping her arms around him, the spent blonde nuzzled Matt's chest letting her blonde matted hair fall precariously on his wet skin. Matt whispered contently as his two lovers hugged him tightly and then hissed.

"Damn it guys can you unlock me now?" Yamato tugged on the metal cuffs, with a cute pout on his lips once again.

"Awe, but you're so kawaii like this." Serena kissed his nose.

"Humph." Matt slouched in the bed and burrowed his eyes.

"I was kidding koi lighten up." She shook her head and unlocked his right arm kissing the black-n-blue wrist.

"arigatou." Heero yawned out as he undid Matt's other arm and intertwined their fingers, as he snuggled up sleepily to his boyfriend.

"Ashiteru minna." They each whispered and fell into a much needed rest in each others arms.

~Owari~

_Oh wow I can't believe I wrote that shit. LOL, that was so...so...so I don't know what the hell that was. But it was my first threesome. Yay!

_I just had to do a threesome for Article three.

_I warned you it didn't have much Bondage. I didn't feel like really making Matt cry out in passionable pain at the moment. Well not with some of the things used in Bondage.

_Damn it I forgot about the whips, knifes, candles, ice, and everything else. ARG!!!!!!!!!

_Maybe next time, ne?