Digimon Fan Fiction / Gundam Wing Fan Fiction / Ranma 1/2 Fan Fiction / Sailor Moon Fan Fiction ❯ Playboy Moon ❯ -Hotaru x Trunks- ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings:Lemon DBZ x SM PWP TWT They are old enough for this.

A/N: If any info is incorrect excuse me since I haven't really seen many eps. of SM. Gomen. They are OOC and so on. Get it??? Good!

Disclaimer: I don't own these characters, I just use them in my sick lil world of pleasurable pain. ^_^

______

Playboy Moon
Hotaru x Trunks
[Article 4]

Midnight streams seep through the planes of a mystic glass window in mass waves of light, highlighting and shrouding the room in wondrous yet magical energy. A young teenager sat weeping in the covers of her bed, with blankets and pillows shrouding her like an angelic halo making her seemingly fly on the undercurrents of fluttering wings and shimmering feathers. Her long flowing silver and purple nightgown gleamed in the night adding to the affect that an unimaginable or fictional being lay before them.

Tears dripped down her fair skin in waterfalls that glistened in the soft moonlight with tiny sparks of unknown fire. The girls' shoulder length black almost violet hair splintered around her, shadowing those perfect, deep eyes mirroring her hair in sparkle. Locks stuck to her wet cheeks and forehead as the crystal tears escaped her eyes and weeps of unabated sorrow released from her slightly parted, trembling lips. Soft, nailed fingers clashed about her comforter tugging and pulling at the seams making her body shake and despair burrow its way deeper inside her heart and soul. Mind swirled, body ached, tears grew, love resurfaced, and hunger for life bore in Hotaru's sensual frame.

Shaking her head, and swiping at her eyes to remove the offending tears that continued to venture forth, the scout slipped out from her halo of covers on feather light feet and stood up. The dark haired girl wrapped her well-trimmed arms around herself and walked daintily over to her dresser, with the long slip of her gown drawing behind her in a hypnotizing array of silver. Blinking sadly a few times, Hotaru glanced at her reflection in the mirror before her and removed a shaky hand from around herself. Leaning over the side of the top she placed a warm palm on the cool glass letting the smooth surface tingle upon her skin. Hotaru traced her features with a nailed index finger, dragging and rubbing her image before her as if in a daze.

The violets of her eyes watched enviously as a shadowed image appeared to her side and wrapped warm hands around her slender waist. Her body inwardly drowned in the embrace and fell into the warm arms, sending numerous amounts of pink to her cheeks. Hotaru sighed heavily, breathing in the scent of her secret holder letting her eyes drift shut and pictures play across her senses in jumbled imagery and love. Fingers brushed against her cheek, making a small sweet smile tug at her lips and a sense of rightness in her soul.

The scout of Saturn shivered at the figure while she touched and nuzzled the hand that caressed her cheek. Dark eyes darted open and stared dreamily in the mirror as it outlined herself and a figure cloaked in gray fog and in that very instant there eyes met the shrouded man disappeared in a thick black fog.

"No come back…" Hotaru turned around and waved her hands about trying to grab at the shadow before it vanished completely.

Wide streaks of gloom surround the girl, as the light from the moon hit the departing figure in its mirth. Black gleams of light polished the picture as she stood wearily, trying desperately to cling to his touch. Her eyes never wavered from the spot he once stood, making her fingers burn for his embrace and lips pout for his kiss.

"Don't leave me again, Please." She begged and dropped to the ground with tears streaming down her pale face, crying into her hands.

Long minutes passed into eternity as she watched lazily into the moonlight that shone all around her with angelic wings. Her silver and purple nightgown was hung loosely against her small frame as she drew her knees to her chest and wept from the shock of seeing a vivid memory. Large wet stains soaked her clothing as well as her hair and face, as Hotaru sniffed and quivered on the cool floor. Her tiny feet were huddled close to her body under her gown, letting her toes dance across the soft fabric.

Taking a fairly large gulp in order to calm her nerves, the scout slowly and gracefully rose to her feet and glanced around the silent room. Her eyes bore into the walls and paintings that held the room together in homeliness and sanctuary. Taking a long, shallow breath the dark haired girl turned around and stared in the mirror once more hoping and praying her lost love would return once more. Seeing him not around her and not feeling his warmth and heartbeat she whimpered and grew cold. Violet eyes pulsed with red streaks as she glanced back down at studied a priceless picture of her koi. Perfect silky waves of purple hair that always tickled her nose. A cute button nose placed amazingly in the middle of his face with two large, sky blue eyes that could shatter any anger within her. Soft, tanned skin with a mouth and lips you would die to just get a taste of made her nearly drop to her knees with remembrance.

"Trunks-koi…" She kissed the picture and shook her head letting her mane fall around her face in a wave of black currents.

Drawing the portrait up of her love, she cuddled it close to her heart and wondered to her private bathroom. Her feet made soft noises on the hard floor as she found her destination and simply shut and locked the door behind her. Blinking away her tears, she maneuvered over to her tub and started the water flow, while hugging the portrait in one arm. Her fingers brushed against the water and felt for the right temperature before she set the plug in and let it flow slowly to fill the large tub. Rubbing the liquid between two fingers she licked the cool substance off and turned a tad, placed her koi down near her bath and stood up. Leaning over skillfully, Hotaru grabbed a small bottle of scented bubble bath and filled the lid while dumping it under the waterfall of water. Her lips curved up slightly at seeing the first bearings of bubbles, letting the steam of the room infiltrated her senses and relieve some of her nerves.

Breathing in the heavenly dew, she stood up straight and stretched. Eyes smiled sadly as she looked at his now fogging up picture, as drops of steam glistened and dripped from the frame. Licking her lips, drawing them even more pure and red, she raised a hand and drew down the shoulder of her nightgown. The long material that laid all around her was slowly dropping into a puddle of silver as she shrugged her shoulders making the garment fall from perfectly creamy skin. Her hips wiggled as the cloth fell from her like it was ten times too large and placed delicately around her feet. Shivering as the heat from the bath hit her nude, pale skin Hotaru kicked the garment away from her feet to the side of the bathroom wall. Stepping up one foot onto the smooth surface of the tub, she rubbed the long line of her leg a few times, savoring the feel of hands on her freshly bared skin, and dipped a toe in the hot water. Tingles skimmed through her rapidly as she dunked her whole leg in and stepped in fully to the calming senses of the bubble bath, sending a few splashes across her nude frame.

Wavering to the side of the railing she slumped down in the warm embrace of the bubbles and breathed in the sweet scent of roses and vanilla. Pulling a foot up, letting the water drip off her foot sending tiny ripples, she kicked the sprocket off. Sighing, the girl dropped down in the warmth so just her shoulders were above the water. Her hair splayed about her in a curtain of blackish locks, skimming and flooding with bubbles. Popping a leg out and raising it up she ran her fingers down the curves of the flesh in smooth, muscle relaxing strokes. Doing the same to the other as well as her arms, Hotaru moaned as her senses were dwindling in the embrace of sweet surrender with a draining affair.

Wind fluttered the area sending the bubbles to the air is a swirl of twisters, as the light gleamed of each and every one of them. The girl watched smiling as blinding light entered her being and sight making her turn away and cover her eyes. The yellow flash of spectacular proportions flooded the room for mere seconds drowning and exhilarating the scout. Gorgeous green eyes dwindling back to there normal sky blue revealed themselves, under two closed eyelids. Puffy, and waving blonde hair ruffled about in the wind as it was slowly being painted back to its normal violet locks of shoulder length properties. Cute nose wiggled as the scent of his koi and roses entered it, making his perfect smile shine forth. Muscles trimmed some still leaving a well muscular chest, arms, and legs with just the right amount of flexibility. Clothes ripped and slashed with small cuts underneath with only a majority of blood dieing down. A small faint glow continued to surround the boy as his transformation completed leaving the one and only love of Hotaru...Trunks.

Hotaru peeked between her fingers, chancing a glance at her koi, fully knowing that the tingling and eagerness could only be him returning back to her. Almost jumping up and glomping the boy and then yelling at him for making her worry, she decided against it and played dumb to his entrance. Smirking a bit, she removed her hands from her face a sucked on a finger giving off loud moaning and sucking sounds which instantly drove Trunks attention to the act. The girl licked her finger like a sweet piece of candy, tasting and savoring every curve. Taking the wet digit from her mouth with a snapping sound, Hotaru tilted her head back and snuggled under the water diving deeper in. She trailed her finger down her chin leaving a small trail of wetness as it continued further south down her neck, circling her left breast and then right leaving her nipples pink and very erect, all the while buckling and groaning madly with a sly smile across her face.

Trunks moaned as his feet drew him closer to his lover as if in a trance. His eyes were glued to Hotaru's body quaking and shifting in the water as sweet, arousing grunts escaped her luscious lips. The boy nearly ripped his clothes off as he ventured closer, watching as his koi began to pleasure herself, making the image perfect yet not. His mind was in overload, as he watch her hand slither in and out between her own legs with a thrilling purr escaping those kissable lips again, as water swirled and trembled in the quake.

"Having fun koi." He asked as his fingers danced across her stomach giving the girl small goose bumps.

"Oh y...yeah." She answered through cloudy eyes and clenched teeth as her rhythm and massaging of her flower increased.

"I'm glad. Mind if I join you love." Trunks winked at her and stripped himself of his clothes leaving his skin bare and flustered in eagerness as well as a growing arousal.

"Uh...Uh..." Hotaru began as she arched her back in the water giving off louder moans that were driving the boy mad. "No." The girl laughed a bit and the licked her lips and rubbed her breasts with her free hand while still pleasuring herself at a frantic pace.

"WHAT???" Trunks sweat dropped a tad and groaned as his eyes continued to lock on the girls body making wondrous music and love without him to truly enjoy it.

"I said...Oh gods..." She began and bucked with sweat and water dripping off her heated flesh in mass. Reaching over the side of the tub she grasped his erection in one swipe and stroked it in tune with her own finger thrusts. "No, not until you apologize for making me worry about you." The scout cooed and tugged on his arousal roughly making the boy groan loudly at almost a scream in pleasure.

"I'm sorry love, I couldn't get away Goku needed help fighting...Oh man.." Blue eyes watered with such emotion as his body was flooded with pleasure that burned through his veins like thick, heated lava.

Hotaru grinned evilly as she stopped her self desire with a pout and pulled the never resisting teenager into the tub. The violet haired boy gulped and blinked feverishly, as his koi stood up showing him her perfect body. Her black hair stuck to her back and shoulders with tiny specks of her bangs covering his gleaming eyes. Water dripped off her in magical drips down the curves of her frame. Pink nipples very erect on both of her exquisite breasts with a small trail of her own essence running down her legs in need and release. Trunks raised a hand and traced the contours of her body making his koi purr in his gentle caress. Gripping his hands she rubbed them all along her body for him in slow paces taking in every detail. Trunks leaned forward and licked her own juices that were dripping down her slender leg in earnest. His tongue dashed out in small licks as he ever so slow moved upward, driving his koi crazy with want as she gripped his hands tightly squeezing her breasts.

Groaning, Hotaru nearly fell over as the blue eyed wonder latched onto her flower and gave slow sucks and licks making her drop his hands and grip his shoulder for strength. His warm tongue entered her tight walls as his newly free hands caressed her thighs. Loud groans of bliss escaped her lips as his tongue dove deeper and sucking increased making her resolve slowly demolish. Trunks was in overdrive listening to his love squirm and vocalize her euphoria in his saccharine revenge, his own erection was twitching and growing painfully in need as all his blood rushed to his heated organ. Tiny drops of pre-cum sputtered out as he continued his menstruations of pleasuring his love, as his own arousal was wanting to be were his tongue was.

"Oh Gods Koi..." She screamed and pulled him off her before she orgasm'd with as much pleasure he was driving through her body, she wanted him to be in her.

Licking his lips, the fighter pulled his violet-eyed beauty down on his lap, swishing water and bubbles about, clearly forgetting where they were, as the floor was drenched. Leaning forward she placed a gentle kiss on his lips as he was drowned in feeling, Hotaru squirmed across his straining arousal, letting the friction slowly drive her man mad. Sucking on his bottom lip, her hands moved across his skin frantically as his hips jerked upward wanting more caresses and warmth. Both lips touch in a passionate lip lock as there tongues caressed and savored the others taste, as the water bubbled around there heated flesh. Hands held together and fingers wrapped around the others in a tight grip as Trunks nibbled her jawbone and kissed her throat, feeling her throbbing pulse between his lips.

Biting down gently giving his lover a mark he kissed it feverishly as she snuggled in closer to his body, rubbing against his arousal as she did so making both gasp out in rapture. Minutes passed as Hotaru and Trunks played and teased with the other, letting there full peaks only seem like they would never come as they were clearly put over the edge only to be brought back down again. The signature continued until neither could hold out much longer and wished for more from themselves as well as each other. Hands clung together as Trunks slowly pushed his lover back against the side of the tub and stared lovingly into her pleasant violet eyes. His body burned from the inside out as his erection pulsed savagely in wanting and need.

Violet met blue as he laid his forehead against hers, kissing her nose. Blinking Hotaru tickled her lovers skin making him shiver and grip her closer to him so no space or water could draw them apart. Trunks moved there hands to their sides and kept them in a vice yet gentle grip as he thrust his hips upwards just barely brushing his straining erection against her own aching opening. A loud gasp erupted from her throat as she felt him near her only wanting him to thrust deep and hard into her walls, making her scream and cry out his name in her awaiting climax. Her eyes stared into his, she saw his love all for her in them, making it even more incredible. Giving a small barely noticeable node and a little lick on his chin as he jerked upwards again creating sweet friction as well as waves of water splashing there sweat soaked bodies in a cool thriller, Trunks smirked and nodded also as words were never necessary.

Gradually and slowly as to not hurt his koi, Trunks thrusted into the tight walls of Hotaru making both heads fall back and great moans of relief and comfort coo through trembling lips. Foreheads kept in contact as well as fingers as the handsome violet-eyed boy continued to pour all his love into her with each kiss and slow push of his arousal against her oh so tight walls, creating the purest and most blissful friction ever imaginable. Blood boiled, as his body felt like it would melt from the joy of his actions making each thrust deeper, faster, and harder. Several minutes later as the groans, pants, growls, purrs, sweat, happiness, love, and exhilaration of it all began to take over there bodies and drive them into completion. Wrapping her long legs around his hips, Trunks rocked deeper inside of her making the scout cry out his name like a wild fire. Spots and stars entered there views as he kissed her lips one last time before he was over-ridden with pure ecstasy. She followed right after as he shot his seed into her glorious womb, in a never-ending wave of passion and eternity.

She smiled angelically up at him, with clouded over eyes of pure bliss as her orgasm continued to rock her body and mush her brain. The girl shivered as Trunks thrusted into her a few last times before sliding from her warm walls. Her voice seemed to be lost as all feelings and nerves were on ends and blinding all focus to anything but the release and love for her blue-eyed angel. Eyes glanced about as movement was felt drawing her consciousness back to reality and not heaven. Blinking her wet eyes, Sailor Saturn sighed and latched an arm around her lover as he swiftly picked her up and wrapped a robe around her with shaky feet.

"Ashiteru Taru-chan. Forever and ever." He nuzzled her neck and wrapped protective arms around her slender frame.

"Ashiteru Trunks-kun. Forever and ever." She repeated feeling the after effects of there love making taking a role on her satisfied body and drawing her closer to her koi and darkness.

Both figures walked sedately out of the bathroom, being careful not to slip on the water puddle on the floor. Small feet wisped around the drips as she was smoothly tossed onto her soft mattress and lulled into a deep slumber with warm arms encasing her waist and lips upon her neck. The last thing the girl saw were fingers brushing though her silky hair and be twisted by a grinning baka with marvelous music playing in her ears and a low, deep voice of her true love floating around her in a clear cloud of amusement and eternity.

"Goodnight my angel." Trunks whispered sadly as a single crystal tear dripped down his cheek and falling gloriously onto his koi's lips and then dripping away.

Small specks of sunshine fluttered on her face, as her eyes moved under her lids in a frenzy. The warm feeling of wakefulness pulsed through her frame as she clutched a pillow aggressively covering her eyes for a few more moments of slumber. Birds chirped and the faint scent of food being created made the girl spark up and wipe the sleepiness from her eyes. Smiling she looked over at the clock and growled at the time...11:00 a.m.

"Damn, I haven't slept this late in ages. Ahh...Trunks that was great." Hotaru said to no one in particular feeling her heart flutter and pulse quicken just at the thought of her koi.

Slipping from under her quilt like sheets and comforter, the scout stretched all her muscles hearing a few cracks and then jumped up, hitting the cold floor. Snarling at the effect of the floor on her feet she tip toed about trying to get used to the temperature. A cool breeze rustled threw her damp hair sending a chilling feeling through her veins as she walked light-hearted to the open window and stared dreamily out the window into the bright blue sky of a summer day. Turning away from all the cheerfulness, Hotaru swept to her dresser, glancing at her reflection and then drew out her daily cloths. Placing all her garments on, while looking in the mirror to see if she was presentable for he koi, the girl smiled broadly and twirled around in glee.

While she made her way to the door, a tight tug overcame her pulling her to something that she couldn't comprehend. Violet eyes nervously glanced about as her stomach tossed making the scout feel scared yet peaceful. Shaking her head to get rid of the feelings after seeing nothing unusual, Hotaru turned her attention back to the door. Her finger grasped the cool knob and twisted it as a breeze fluttered about her wisping up her hair and clothes in a dark yet light wave making her stop dead in her tracks once more. Looking over her shoulder, Hotaru sighed in relief at seeing nothing strange and started out the opening door. Before she could escape the grasp of her room, a single purple feather enriched with charm and spunk spiraled down behind her and hitting the floor with a silver sheen of musical grace. Not noticing the perfect feather in creating fall, Hotaru dashed out of the room and hurried downstairs without a care in the world, only with thoughts of her un-dividing love for her boyfriend and lover Trunks.

If the girl would of looked closer, there hidden behind a pile of old photos and trophies is a newspaper article covered in dust and tears stains. Her nightgown was placed in a bed of roses with scented candles burning for eternity with a picture in the middle as well as letters, and gifts of comfort. Dark black shimmering with violet locks and eyes, stared happily out at you, with a slight blush on her cheeks. Soft, pale but not overly white skin highlighted her features and contrasted beautifully with her hair. Rosy red lips, tugged upwards in a playful manner as the flash from the camera glowed behind her like a heavenly aura. Clearly written in smudged cursive writing on a priceless piece of crumbled paper were beautiful words no one should ever have to read or see.

My love for you is for eternity
Beds of lies and lust can't change what is for forever
Deep in my soul and heart will be your life until I return
Tears of sorrow as memories play across our minds
Temptations drawing and coaxing us from afar
The never ending tug of my heart for your voice
Is an angel grip and song away in the heavens
Lips forever pursuing your own sweet gloss
And reaching nothing but bitter air and ashes
In a haze of foreboding and devastation
The world has taken you away from our love
Sleep well in the eternal bliss of heaven
My soul will be true and return to you
My love will carry us away on wings of doves
And for forever and eternity our love will shine
Brighter then a shooting star or glimmer in your eyes
But for now we have dimmed but not erased
Hearts will hold us together and once again
It will be our love for forever and eternity...

Rest In Peace My Love,
Trunks

~Owari~

______

-I personally think this one could of been better, so I'll probably touch it up later.

- Also, don't ask about what Trunks wrote, because I wrote that and sure it's ok, but I don't know.