Digimon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction / Pokemon Fan Fiction ❯ *~The TAD Fics~* ❯ A Tad Scary Story ( Chapter 6 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

DISCLAIMER: Don't own Pokemon

AURTOHR'S NOTES: I read a weird story, that had a scary kinda horror theme to it, so I decided to write this! Get ready to scream (*okay ain't that scary*) as the characters star in their own versions of "Scream" and "I know what u did last summer"

A TAD SCARY STORY

In Professor oak's laboratory…

…Tracey is in the kitchen putting popcorn on the stove he happily hums some stupid tune that's going through his head, totally oblivious to what was going to happen to him. (*Oh I love the way THIS is going*)

The phone rings and Tracey picks it up.

"Hello, you've reached sexy Professor Oak's laboratory…" he said into it. "…this is sexy Professor Oak's personal good looking cute assistant Tracey speaking, how may I help you"

"TRACEY! How many times have I told you not to say that on the phone?" snapped professor Oak who was on the other end. Tracey just pouted and sulked. "I'm just calling to remind you to feed the Nidorans while I'm away at Delia Ketchum's house"

"What are you doing there anyway professor?" asked Tracey.

Suddenly professor Oak got all-nervous.

"Erm…er … yeah…I'm…er … fixing a … er… lightbulb for her"

"And that takes all weekend?"

"Er….yeah!"

Just then Tracey heard Delia ketchum's voice say "Oh professor Oaky your so sexy when you lie, come here" Followed by assorted muffles, Tracey sighed and put the phone down. He was about to check on the popcorn when the phone rang again, so he picks it up.

"Hello this is sexy Tracey's sex hotline how may I help you!"

There was a very deep rough male voice on the other end.

"Do you like scary movies?"

"Oh yeah…" said Tracey enthusiastically. "…Especially that beginning scene in scream where Drew barrymore gets that lunatic phoning her up then she gets gutted and hung from a tree"

"So do you know what I'm gonna do to you?"

"Not a clue!"

The voice on the other end just sighed. "Do you know who I am?"

"Mum…?"

"No Tracey I'm not your mother"

"Strange you sound just like her" Suddenly the popcorn began to pop behind him. "I have to go now popcorn's done" With that he put the phone down and moved the popcorn off the stove…then the phone rung again so Tracey picked it up.

"Tracey's funeral service you slice them we dice them"

"Don't put the phone down on me again" snapped the rough voiced guy on the other end.

"Sorry" apologized Tracey. "It's just, I'm getting ready to watch a scary movie"

"Really which one?"

"Titanic"

"That isn't a scary movie!"

"Is for me"

"You're a wuss" sighed the guy on the phone, he then paused then sniggered. "How about we play a game?"

"Cool" screamed Tracey. "What do ya wanna play twister, monopoly…"

"I'm gonna ask you three questions, get them all right and you get to live, get one wrong and I'm afried you have to say bye bye to your syther…" With that the patio lights come on to reveal Tracey's Syther tied to a chair. Tracey just smiled and waved to it, Syther just rolled its eyes.

"Please just kill me now!" it screamed to the killer. "Anything's better than being Tracey's Pokemon!"

"Ready to play…?" the killer asked Tracey.

"Sure" Tracey replied.

"Okay question one…. What's your last name?"

"That's easy…Sketchit…no wait…or is it Ketchum…er…no I'll go for Sketchit"

"Your correct…second question…in which episode did you catch Syther?"

Tracey paused and thought hard. "I…..haven't a clue!"

"WHAT…!!!!!" shouted syther. "…HOW CAN YOU NOT KNOW WHAT EPISODE YOU CAUGHT ME IN, YOU JERK!"

Tracey just smiled and shrugged. Syther just scowled at him.

"When I come back from the dead to haunt you I'm gonna kick your ass"

With that the lights darken on the patio and Syther is silently killed. Tracey just smiles and waves bye to syther.

"Well you really peed that up" said the killer. "but you have one more question, get it right and you are safe…..where am I?"

Tracey looked around. "You are……hiding in the bushes on the other side of the swimming pool"

"Wha….?" Gasped the killer. "…how did you know that?"

"I can see you"

The killer, who was dressed in the usual ghost outfit, stood up from behind the short bushes and looked at Tracey from across the swimming pool.

"Okay I gotta go now bye!" said Tracey, before he put the phone down. He then bolted for the door; he opened it up only to see the killer in front of it.

"Damn how'd you do that?" he asked the killer.

"My little secret Tracey"

With that he whipped out a knife and stabbed Tracey in the chest.

"Ow, hey that really hurt!" moaned Tracey.

"It's supposed to duh!"

"Well now you mention it this is kinda sexy,…" replied Tracey, who was kinda gasping for air now with blood pouring from his chest. "…why don't we go upstairs and…y'know!"

"Stop coming on to me!" snapped the killer. "I'm tryin' to kill you here"

"Oh…er…okay" with that Tracey collapsed onto the floor. The killer just looked at him and shrugged before grabbing Tracey's legs and dragging him outside.

A while later professor Oak and delia pulled up in a very flashy car. They got out despite delia's constant moaning.

"Oaky why can't we just leave Tracey alone, he's a big lad he can take care of himself"

"That's not why we're here remember…" replied professor Oak. "…you didn't have any whipped cream at your house so we came here to get my can"

"Oh yeah…"
The two of them walked round the back into the garden only to see Tracey hanging from a tree….erm…with certain bits and pieces hanging out here and there, blood, guts, y'know the usual.

"Ewwwww grossy" cried out delia. "Somebody killed Tracey"

"Oh well look on the bright side, he makes one cool garden ordiment like that" replied professor Oak, he then laughed. "…oh wait Tracey being dead IS the bright side, I forgot about that! Come on Delia let's get that whipped cream"

With that Professor Oak and Delia ketchum walked into Oak's laboratory.

The next morning Ash, Misty and Brock were returning from a weekend's worth of training in the mountains. Of course they did no training cos Ash had gotten them lost and they wasted the rest of the weekend trying to find their way back.

"Professor Oak told me earlier this morning that Tracey was killed last night…" said Ash. "….and left gutted and hung from a tree"

"Really?" gasped Brock, his face then lit up as he ran off quickly. "Now this I HAVE to see!"

"Hey Brock wait for us" screamed Misty as she and Ash ran after him.

At the laboratory Ash, Misty, Brock, Pikachu and Togepi were looking at Tracey in Professor Oak's garden.

"I can't believe Tracey's dead and I didn't kill him" gasped Togepi.

"Looks like you have a rival Togepi" added on Pikachu.

"Don't you think I know that you stupid yellow rat" Togepi snapped back. "Now get your bitch ass back in the kitchen and make me some pie"

Pikachu raised one eyebrow and stared at Togepi. "Bitch ass?"

As that was going on professor Oak joined the twerp trio. As he did Ash and Misty turned towards him.

"I'm thinking of leaving him there for decoration…" said professor Oak to the two youngsters. "…or maybe for the Fearows to feed off I haven't decided yet"

Misty's eyes then lit up. "Ohhhhhh can we decorate him when it's Christmas!"

"Sure" replied Professor oak. Misty just cheered and jumped up and down. Just then brock called out to them all.

"Hey guys look at this!" Everyone turned around to see brock swinging on Tracey's corpse. "It's like one of those tyre swings" Suddenly the branch snapped and Brock landed on the ground with the dead Tracey landing on top of him.
"ARRGGGHHHHHHHHH! GET HIM OFF ME!" Yelled Brock. "HE'S GETTING BLOOD ALL OVER MY NEW ORANGE SHIRT!"

As everyone helped to get the dead Tracey off Brock Team Rocket watched from the roof of the laboratory.

"Gee I can't believe da twoip wit da girls name is dead" said meowth as he looked through some binoculars.

"Meowth he gets killed in every tad fic" James said to his feline partner. "And I can totally believe that he's dead, too many people want him that way for him to stay alive"

"True true" replied Meowth as he nodded.

"What I wanna know is are we gonna get a bigger part in this fic?" pondered Jesse, just then the faces of the trio dropped.

"Er I don't think I want a part in this story" whined James. "It's a horror fic, we'll die!"

"Not necessarily jimmy boy" replied meowth. "Dey are certain rules you must follow to survive in a horror movie…or story in dis case"

"Really what?" asked James. Meowth thought for a while then replied.

"You must never leave a room saying 'I'll be right back"

"Okay and…" said Jesse. Once again Meowth thought.

"Ah, Virgins can't die so you must never have sex"

Jesse and James slowly looked at each other then back at Meowth.

"I think it's a bit to late for us, Meowth" Jesse replied. Meowth just sighed and rolled his eyes.

"Oh thankyou for sharing…" he said sarcastically. "…now I got disturbing images in my head of you two…doin' stuff" He then covered his eyes with his paws and wailed. "Oh I'm goin' blind, the images, THE IMAGES!"

"Well what about you Meowth?" James asked. "Your probably older than us two so you must have more experience in …er…that field"

Meowth just went quiet as he stared at his two friends. "Er…well…"

"Does this mean…?" said Jesse. With that the two of them jumped up and danced in each others arms while chanting, "Meowth's a virgin, Meowth's a virgin…"

"Well at least I'm not gonna die unlike youse two!" snapped Meowth, pointing at Jesse and James who had stopped dancing.

"Good point" said James.

"You know I think it's time we went on a well deserved holiday" added on Jesse. With that the trio ran off and caught the first boat for the Orange islands.

That night, at the ketchum household, Brock, Misty and Ash were watching TV when Delia walked up to them.

"Oh Brock I forgot you got a letter today" she said handing Brock a piece of paper, Brock took it from her and opened it. He gasped as he read the writing. 'I KNOW WHAT YOU DID WITH PROFESSOR IVY' with that Brock went into flashback mode…..

….It's really late at night and Brock was driving down the road rigorously while drinking a bottle of some alcoholic drink and popping as many Rare Candies as he could. Sat beside him was professor Ivy, out of it as usual, because she had been popping rare Candies most of the day. In the back were those three freaky triplets, arguing over who got the last rolo in the packet they had bought.

"Brocky…" said professor ivy "...let me have the rest of those rare candies, pretty please"

"No!" Brock snapped back.

"What if I was to give you something in return" professor Ivy added on, sounding seductive. Brock growled as professor Ivy took of her shirt….

…out of flashback mode Ash and Misty were sniggering.

"Yeah I bet it really happened like that" Ash said sarcastically.

"Hey this is my flashback so I can do whatever I want" Brock snapped at his young friend. Ash and Misty just continued to laugh.

Back in flashback mode, Brock, while still driving, leaned over to make out with professor ivy, but suddenly the car swerved and hit something. Brock slammed the brakes on and they all got out of the car. They walked up the street and came to some dead guy lying in the road.

"Oh my God I killed some idiotic looking guy wearing a bandana" screamed Brock; he then turned to the triplets and professor Ivy, who was finding it trouble to stay standing. "We tell no one about this okay!"

The triplets nodded in response and Professor Ivy gave Brock a "yeah…sure…whatever"

"Good!" replied Brock. "Now we dump the body in the harbour"

At the harbour Brock, the triplets and the high professor Ivy were holding the dead guy while stood on the dock.

"Now remember,…" said Brock to the girls. "…tell no one!"

Everyone nodded as they threw the body into the water they then walked off. Eventually, under the pressure, Brock left Professor Ivy's laboratory and went back to Pallet town where he cleaned up his Rare candy habit and hasn't had one since…well except the occasional one out of Togepi's stash in the bottom of Misty's bag.

Out of flashback….

"So that's what happened to my 16 packets of rare candies" snapped togepi, he then jumped out of Misty's arms and pointed his bazooka at Brock's head. "Prepare to die squinty one"

"No please don't kill me" begged Brock. "I'll buy you more"

Togepi gave Brock a death stare then lowered his bazooka. Brock then began to think.

"Wait, that guy I killed that night was…." He gasped. "…Tracey!"

"Huh?" said Ash. "How can that be…he was just killed at professor Oak's lab, plus he was with us all the time you were with professor Ivy!"

"That's right!" agreed Misty. "So you couldn't of killed him that night…unless"

This time Misty goes into flashback mode…..

….It's night, Ash, misty and Tracey are travelling the Orange islands. They were on Tarka island.

"Okay guys I'm off to do some night sketching" Tracey announced to Ash and Misty.

"Go knock yourself out" Ash said to him as he left, as soon as he was out of sight Ash turned to misty. "I'm getting sick and tired of him, why did we let him come along again?"

"I don't know" replied Misty.

"Maybe cause your both complete idiots" snapped togepi. Misty looked at Togepi and frowned.

"Togepi did you just say something?"

"Tocki Tocki"

A few hours later Tracey comes back covered in blood, water and seaweed.

"What happened to you?" asked Ash. "Did you decide to sketch underwater and get attacked by a Goldeen"

But all Tracey did was collapse on the floor!

Out of flashback….

"Hey that explains everything then!" said Brock, happily. "So now that's all cleared up no one has the right to kill me"

"hey…" said Ash. "…where is the killer?" he begins to glance around the room.

"He was never here, remember" snapped Pikachu. "What a loser!"

Meanwhile somewhere on Valencia island…

…Jesse, James and meowth are all popping rare Candies with professor Ivy and the killer.

"So who are you anyway?" Jesse asked the killer.

"Yeah" added on James. With that the killer took off his mask to reveal…

"No way" gasped Meowth.

"I can't believe it" added on James.

"I can" sneered Jesse. It was none none other than butch…get it…the rough male voice…duh!

"So what was your motive for killin' Tracey?" asked Meowth.

"Same as everyone else…" replied Butch. "….I hate him!"

With that the fic ends and the fanfic writer crawls back under the bed covers she came out of this morning until another tad fic idea goes into her brain.

THE END