Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *~DiGiTaL iNsAnItY~* ❯ Lowemon and KaiserLeomon! Finally a Leomon, which won’t die!! ( Chapter 5 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Lowemon and KaiserLeomon! Finally a Leomon, which won't die!!"

NARRATOR: - In the last episode Patamon laid the smaketh down on Velgmon after the skeleton bird thing refused to help Patamon in a suicide attempt, thus defeating him and separating the darkness spirits from their host Kouichi, Kouji's insane Pyromaniac, star trek obsessed brother…
…Kouichi then proceeded to be hit by Junpei's chocolate bar…fair enough…

We go back to where we left off with Kouji and Kouichi staring each other down…

KOUJI - Sooooooo… you're my … brother?

KOUICHI - Yep!

Both kinda start shifting uneasily.

KOUJI - So…how's life been so far for you…?

KOUICHI - Ah! Homework here, start a little fire they're…the usual… pretty boring…

KOUJI - yeah, certainly is…

All the others are just watching with huge sweatdrops on their heads.

JUNPEI - Well this is certainly uneventful

TAKUYA - And I think I'm slightly attracted to Kouji's brother

PATAMON - (*Sigh*) I just want to die!!!!

IZUMI - Can something…interesting happen now… (*Pauses*)…please….?

As if answering her call a sudden wave of electricity bolts shoot from the sky as all the chosen children run for cover…but they're in a barren wasteland…there is no cover…

JUNPEI - ARGH! I hate lightning storms…(*Suddenly gets zapped by the electricity leaving him rather smoking*) …oh well at least lightening doesn't hit the same place twice… (*It hits him again*) …well I could be wrong… (*With that he falls to the floor.*)

TAKUYA - It's funny he should have the spirits of thunder if he hates lighting storms….

Another wave of lighting comes down…more vicious this time and it makes all the kids fall to the floor.

TOMOKI - Argh! I can't move…I've been paralysed…

IZUMI - Next time I'll have to talk the producers out of using a bunch of Pikachu for lightning storm effects.

Then outta nowhere appears (*Da, da DAAAAAAAAAAAA!*) …Cheurbimon.

TOMOKI - ARGH! It's a big ugly clown! BIG UGLY CLOWN!!!!! Get it away! Get it AWAY!!!!

Tomoki starts to cry as the others roll their eyes and sigh.

KOUICHI - Hey…that line rhymed…

AUTHOR - Well that's cos I'm such a genius

TAKUYA - (*Rolling his eyes*) Yeah right!

KOUICHI - (*As he stares down at the others who are all scrawled on the floor*) Hey…what do ya know I'm the only one who's not paralysed (*Whips out his lighter*) Prepare to each fire you evil bunny clown thing ARRRRGGGHHH!

KOUJI - (*As Kouichi runs towards Cherubimon wielding his lit lighter*) ARGH! Kouichi are you nuts, he'll kill you!

TAKUYA - (*Placing a hand on top of kouji's hand*) They've all got to fly the nest at sometime Kouji

KOUJI - QUIET YOU!!!!

Takuya falls quiet and silently sulks.

KOUICHI - (*As he reaches Cherubimon*) I'll teach you for messing with my mind! take that….!!!!! (*He starts to swing his lighter around but it has no effect cos Cherubimon has stopped Kouichi from getting any nearer to him by holding out his hand and well…stopping him I guess - Kouichi looks up at Cherubimon and swallows hard*) Heh! Nice little bunny….

With that Cherubimon kicks Kouichi and he goes flying through the air.

TOMOKI - Awwww…cool Kouichi - san can fly, I want to fly too!!!!

CHERUBIMON - I can arrange it for you… (*Gets out a schedule*)…but it would have to be next Tuesday at 3pm….

TOMOKI - Awwwww…. (*Sulks*)…I have ballet class that day…

The others begin to snigger as tomoki scowls at them.

TOMOKI - What!?! My mum makes me take them…

JUNPEI - Sure twinkle toes!

Suddenly Tomoki knees Junpei in the stomach and the 12 year old topples like a tree.

JUNPEI - (*In utter pain*) Why does everyone have to do that…?

KOUJI - I haven't done it yet….

TAKUYA - Me neither

Both boys shuffle closer to junepi to have a go but Junpei just yells out in pain.

JUNPEI - I think one split stomach is enough for one day…

Just then they all stop and watch Kouichi as he once again runs past welding the lighter, a few moments later he was flying through the air again.

TAKUYA - Kouji, your brother is insane…

KOUJI - Well no duh Gogglehead!

TAKUYA - (*Not pleased*) Pah! Someone's having a cranky day…

KOUICHI - (*Running past them again*) EAT FLAME EVIL ONE! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!

IZUMI - (*As she watches him run past*) and who wouldn't be if the brother you didn't even know of turned out to be a homicidal flamethrowing maniac.

KOUICHI - (*as everyone looks at him, once again Cherubimon is holding him back and he's trying to wield his lighter at him*) DIE! DIE! DIIIIIE!!!!!

JUNPEI - Maybe we should evolve or something…

OMPHANIMON - (*From digivice*) What and miss the darkness child getting squished by Cherubimon…I think not! This is good viewing…

TAKUYA - But…he's one of us now…

OMPHANIMON - And I wouldn't miss him squishing any of you either…

KOUJI - (*Shaking his head*) You're a sad, strange little digivice…

OMPHANIMON - Well at least I don't have a crackpot for a brother (*Makes a raspberry sound at Kouji*)

KOUJI - (*Not looking pleased as he grabs Junpei's digivice and starts shaking it*) TAKE THAT BACK YOU EVIL PIECE OF JUNK!!!!

JUNPEI - (*Snatching back his digi-vice*) Try to kill your OWN digivice…

So just as Junpei had told him to do he grabs his own digivice and starts shaking and cursing at it, then he drops it. As it hits the floor a beam of light admits from it hitting kouichi and the darkness spirits, now purified appear before the child of darkness…and fly into another D-Scanner floating only feet from him.

KOUJI - (*Looking confused*) Er…. How did the darkness spirits get into my D-scanner…?

PATAMON - (*Trying to look all angelic by whistling, he then notices everyone is looking at him*) What!?! I didn't put them in there to try and corrupt the child of light for a laugh…honest…

TAKUYA - (*Looking at patamon suspiciously*) Riiiiiight!

KOUICHI - (*Grabbing his new digivice*) Coolie oolie! I've got a digivice! Prepare to get your digital ass kicked Cherubimon….

CHERUBIMON - (*sarcasticlly*) Oh, I'm so scared… (*More serious*)…wait…I am scared… (*Shudders*)…mummy!

KOUICHI - (*Now with added fancy evolution scene - get it in stores now!*) SPIRIT EVOLUTION! LOWEMON!

CHERUBIMON - I'm in deep doo-doo now…

TOMOKI - (*Sniggers*) He said "Doo-doo!"

Izumi just hits the boy on the head with a fist and he falls unconscious to the ground.

TAKUYA - Hey! How come Kouichi got a cooler evo scene than us…

KOUJI - Probably cos he's insane or something (*shrugs*) who knows!

LOWEMON - Time to layth the smackth down…

Lowemon proceeds to kick Cherubimon's butt… I'd do attacks but I don't know what they are ^_^;;

LOWEMON - I'm tired of being Lowemon now…

CHERUBIMON - (*Looking pretty beat up*) No! Please! Not the other spirit!

LOWEMON - Give you a gold star you got it right… LOWEMON! SLIDE EVOLUTION!

KAISERLOMON - …KAISERLEOMON!!!!

TOMOKI - Coooooooool! A zoid! I want one!!!!

IZUMI - It's not a Zoid… Now stay unconscious like a good little boy! (*Hits Tomoki on the head again, with the same result*)

KaiserLeomon sliced through Cherubimon and the evil clown bunny angel thing fades away as Kouichi reverts to his usual human insane self.

JUNPEI - Wait…something ain't right…(*Points*)… where's his digicode…?

Everybody starts looking around, under bushes and everything.

TAKUYA - Maybe it's hiding…

IZUMI - Here digicode! Be a good little digicode and come out….

KOUICHI - Awww…(*sulks*)…come on I wanted a cool digicode scan scene :p

CHERUBIMON - (*Voice over*) I'll be back soon chosen children… Whahahahahaha!

IZUMI - Villains… they always have to come back for more…pathetic…

KOUICHI - Not while Kouichi is here… (*Gets out his lighter and begins to walk off only being stopped by his brother*)

KOUJI - Can't let you do that my brother…

KOUICHI - Why not?

Long pause

KOUJI - Cos I want a go at that digital clown…(*Grabs a hold of Kouichi's lighter*)… Now give me that lighter!

KOUICHI - (*Still keeping a firm grip on his lighter*) NO!

KOUJI - I said give IT TO ME!

KOUICHI - NOOOOO!!!!!

The boys start to wrestle on the ground. Takuya drools and sits down to watch.

OMPHANIMON - (*From digivice*) Hey! Takuya hold me up so I can watch this… it's interesting!

As Takuya holds up his digivice…already half way to cloud cookoo-land Izumi and Junpei watch in disbelief.

IZUMI - This just gets weirder and weirder…

JUNPEI - hey do you think Kouichi stole that lighter from the Digimon tamers props closet…?

IZUMI - Oh be quiet!

With that she thumps Junpei over the head and he also falls to the floor unconscious.

**********************************

NEXT EPISODE: -

TAKUYA - We've come to rescue Omphanimon from her little cage of light…thingy…

KOUJI - But only to find out that Cherubimon is waiting with a whole bunch of evil digimon at his command….

IZUMI - And omphanimon enjoys every inch of the battle….

JUNPEI - Awwww… and she's eating popcorn too (*cries*) I want some!!!!

KOUICHI - Can I just set this whole world on fire…it would be more entertaining…

OTHERS - NO!!!!!

TAKUYA - Next time on Digimon Frontier it's "Omphanimon's Digimon Frontier Rumble arena - Popcorn edition!" Keep watching ;)

TOMOKI - ………

JUNPEI - Is he STILL unconscious…?

KOUICHI - Nah! I just showed him my star trek video collection…he's trying to understand the time space continuum.

JUNPEI - O_o;; Oh…I see… :p

************************************

Did you like that one? Ey? Ey? Do you wish Omphanimon would shut up…?
So do I and so I've heard she'll be shutting up pretty soon ;)