Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *~DiGiTaL iNsAnItY~* ❯ Chosen Childre and the Beanstalk! Disturbing brother love!?! ( Chapter 11 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Chosen children and the Beanstalk! Disturbing brother love!?!"

NARRATOR: -
Hey I'm back again since the author can't think up any more random celebrity narrators…well that and I need money…I only have one Pot Noodle in the cupboard :( Anyway in the last Episode lots of random things happened… the kids met 4 other kids who had enslaved an angemon after they refused to leave the digital world and after a small battle with a sagitarimon and his Centuramon bitches the Royal knights appeared and deleted Angemon…then took off with the 4 new kids and Tomoki…
… well that was pointless…why take off with them when there is a perfectly good set of sexy twins there…
(*Awkward silence*)
…I'll leave now…

TAKUYA: - (*Shouting as the Royal knights disappear*) HEY! Give us back the freak kids!!! They're OUR freak kids, give `em back!!!! (*Sulks*) I'm gonna cry now…

KOUJI: - Why? First of all we've gotten rid of 4 wannabe chosen children and second…we've got rid of annoying tomoki…

IZUMI: - Yeah! This is great!

TAKUYA: - Hey your right…

JUNEPI: - But we have to go after them and save them…

EVERYONE ELSE: - (*Who have now brought out celebration steamers and balloons*) why?

JUNEPI: - (*Brings out the script*) Cos it sez so in here…

EVERYONE ELSE: - (*Not looking all too happy*) -_-;; Great!

??????: - Hey you guys need help?

Suddenly they find themselves surrounded by Trailmon

TAKUYA: - Yeah we could use help…where are the Royal Knights taking the 4 brat children and Tomoki?

RANDOM TRAILMON NUMBER ONE: - Oh they're taking them to some random beanstalk the freak children helped grow once…

TAKUYA: - Oh…okay…can you take us there then…?

All the trailmon suddenly look very nervous….

RANDOM TRAILMON NUMBER TWO: - Er…Er…. I just remembered I left the iron on at home….

PINK CUTE TRAILMON: - Oh I have to get a paint job….

RANDOM TRAILMON NUMBER THREE: - I just don't want to go!!

With that they all piss off.

TAKUYA: - (*Not all too pleased*) HEY! COME BACK HERE YOU STUPID TRAINS!!!!

KOUICHI: - (*Shrugs*) Oh well never mind guess we can't save them… Anyway I have big plans for this kingdom of the brat children…first I will name it "Kouichi Land"… then I'll burn it to the ground! Hehehehehehhehe!

Kouichi stops laughing when Kouji puts his hand on his shoulder.

KOUJI: - Now what did I tell you about controlling your pyromania…?

KOUICHI: - (*Sulks*) Just don't burn things…(*He then gives Kouji a huge cheesy smile*) …you look pwetty today!

All the others look confused as Kouji and Kouichi stare at each other.

TAKUYA: - Yeah…whatever…

Just then they hear snoring coming from inside a huge trailmon shed thing. All the kids walk inside to see Worm the Trailmon sleeping.

JUNEPI: - Well we could get this one to help us out…

IZUMI: - I'm not all too sure he would want too… I mean first of all he's asleep…second of all it looks like it hasn't had a wash for decades…and we don't wanna get into the whole Trailmon washing thing again…

JUNEPI: - Don't remind me… but I think we should wake it up anyway…might be fun…

TAKUYA: - Yeah! Wakey Wakey Mr. Trailmon time to take the chosen children to the funky looking beanstalk… (*Starts to tickle to trailmon, junepi joins in which wakes the trailmon up which isn't all too happy*)

WORM: - WHO DISTURBS MY SLUMBER!?!?!?!?!

TAKUYA: - It is I…Takuya… a human who doesn't want to get eaten by a pissed of trailmon he's just woken up…

KOUJI: - That's the second time the author's used that Aladdin thing…

AUTHOR: - Oh well THANKYOU for pointing that out Mr. Observant…just…go make out with your brother or something I don't have the time to deal with you…

KOUJI: - (*Shrugs*) Okay… come on kouichi

Both wander off as takuya looks at the author.

TAKUYA: - You just HAD to say that didn't you?

AUTHOR: - Say what?

TAKUYA: - Never mind… -_-;;

IZUMI: - (* going up to the trailmon making sure her ass is in full view as she winks at it*) Come on Mr. Trailmon don't be so angry we just want you to take us to the little bitty beanstalk….

WORM: - (*Blushes*) I'll take you if you'll be my girlfriend…

IZUMI: - (*Now not so eager to flirt*) Ya…wha?

TAKUYA: - Just be its girlfriend until we get to the beanstalk…

IZUMI: - Ewwww…. There's no way I'm dating this filthy thing!

TAKUYA: - look at it this way…what's more disgusting…you dating that thing or the lover brothers over there making out for the rest of the episode… (*Points to where kouji and Kouichi are making out*)

IZUMI: - Ooooh! FINE! But this THING best not try anything….

WORM: - Would I do a thing like THAT?

IZUMI: -_-;; You've already gauped at me 1 million and five hundred times…just five less than what junpei has…

JUNEPI: - You counted all those? Wow! ^_^ I didn't know you cared for me that much…

IZUMI: - Think again chocolate boy, I'm just counting how many times I can get you back for those gaups…looking at me does not come cheap…

TAKUYA: - >_< Oh lets just get on the damn train already…. And somebody drag the KouKou lover brothers along… (*As he stomps off*)…I can't believe I'm losing kouji to his own damn brother…. Stupid perverted writers…

JUNEPI: - (*Grabbing hold of kouji and Kouichi*) Come on guys that's enough koukou for one scene…

KOUJI AND KOUICHI: - (*Sulks*) Awwwwwwwwwww

***************************************

Meanwhile with Tomoki and the 4 freak brat children, Dynasmon throws them onto the floor and releases them from the net.

TEPPEI: - Ow… that's not exactly the best way to travel

LORDKNIGHTMON: - (*Claps his hands together*) YAY! We have our bitches now…lets make them do something embarrassing…

KATSUHARU: - ARGH! (*Sees a bunch of mamemon laying beat up on the ground*) What did you do to them…?

DYNASMON: - Beat `em up…what's it look like STUPID!

KATSUHARU: - You're a monster! A funky looking monster…but a MONSTER nether the less…

DYNASMON: - Why thankyou…

LORDKNIGHTMON: - And what am I?

KATSUHARU: -_-;; Your just strange…

LORDKNIGHTMON: - Why thankyou!

****************************

Back with the other kids…before they get on the train they have been roped into cleaning the trailmon….

IZUMI: - Honestly I think this is what the digital world REALLY wanted us for…to clean their stinky trailmon…

JUNEPI: - Hey I actually don't mind it so much, this time the cute pink bubbly things are tickling me…

IZUMI: - (*Looks confused*) Huh?

TAKUYA: - (*Still rather angry over the fact there's Koukou in this episode*) Pah! Ignore him, he put too much cleaning solution in the bucket of water and now he's hallucinating…

JUNPEI: - (*Looking pretty out of it*) La la La…the cute little bubbly things love me…La la la….

WORM: - Okay I'm bored now I'm gonna go for a spin…

Worm the trailmon begins moving as the other kids jump on.

TAKUYA: - Alright too the Beanstalk we go… (*Hears smooching noises off screen as Takuya's face falls*) -_-;; How many times are the lover brother's gonna make out in this episode?

IZUMI: - Man that's like asking the meaning of life?

PATAMON: - Somebody please kill me!

****************************************

Back with tomoki and the freak kids….

DYNASMON: - (*Throws them in a dungeon underneath the beanstalk*) Whahahahaha! Now lets see what mental state your in when I return…and I wanna see some cannibalism….(*Walks off*)

LORDKNIGHTMON: - (*Skips happily after Dynasmon*) Oooooh! Then can we make them do something embarrassing Dynasmon-Chan…

DYNASMON: - Oh just shut up!

KATSUHARU: - Great now we're trapped beneath a huge beanstalk… this world is weird…

CHIAKI: - I wonder if there's a big giant at the top of the beanstalk…

TEPPEI: - hey that's the first time you've spoken ….

CHIAKI: - You know what it is… YAY FOR ME! I have a voice…

TEROU: - ………….

KATSUHARU: - Okay we need to get out of here before that pink one makes us do yaoi hentai plays or something…

TOMOKI: - Oh they look like fun…takuya and kouji do them all the time…

All the kids just look at tomoki nervously.

TEPPEI: - Seriously… I did NOT need to know that…then again I wouldn't mind doing hentai plays with the one with the ponytail…he's cute ^_^

KATSUHARU: - (*Whacks Teppei over the head*) Stop being an idiot…

TEPPEI: - (*Sulks*) But he IS cute… oh and don't let me get STARTED on his brother (*Growls*)

CHIAKI: - (*Screams as she rattles the bars*) ARGH! LEMMIE OUT! LEMMIE OUT! (*Starts crying hysterically*)

?????: - They won't listen…

They all turn around to see some Mamemon stood behind them with a Mamemon elder stood in front of them all…

MAMEMON ELDER: - Greetings Katsuharu and friends… welcome back to our lovely home….

KATSUHRU: - great to be back… I see our beanstalk grew well

MAMEMON ELDER: - Sure has young Katsuharu… but the Royal knights want to use it and takes it's data…

CHIAKI: - That's awful!

MAMEMON ELDER: - They also haven't fed us in days…(*All Mamemon suddenly look very hungry and rabid*)… and you all look pretty tasty

OTHER MAMEMON: - (*Like zombies*) Tasty….

KATSUHARU: - ARGH! MAMEMON CANABILS!!!!!!

CHIAKI: - (*Back to shaking the bars again*) ARGH! PLEASE LEMMIE OUT!!!!!

TEPPEI: - (*In a daze*) Me and kouichi sittin' in a tree….

***************************************

Back with the other kids…again…

TAKUYA: - (*Looking at a broken railtrack in front of them*) ARGH! Bugger…

WORM: - Heh! Guess we can't go to the beanstalk then…

TAKUYA: - Are you kiddin'? Of Course we're going! We just need to build the rail track… (*To the other kids*) Everyone…get some crowbars…we got us some vandalism to do…

EVERYONE ELSE: - YAY!

So the kids get hard to work…pulling up the track behind the trailmon and putting it in front.

WORM: - ARGH! You can't do that, that's trailmon property your defacing! Don't blame me if you find your selves in front of the digimon court for doing this…

PATAMON: - Ahem! Mr. Trailmon…the great 3 angels WE'RE the digimon court…

WORM: - So?

PATAMON: - So if you hadn't of noticed both cherubimon and Ophanimon are dead and I'm a little flying pig…not much of a court now IS IT!

WORM: - So your not gonna prosecute them?

PATAMON: - Nah! They ain't worth it…

Meanwhile Kouji is holding some random piece of wood, which almost falls on him if it wasn't for a certain someone to stop it….
…and no takouji fans it wasn't Takuya! Heehhehehehe!

KOUJI: - (*Looking at his brother from behind the wood*) Awww…thankyou kouichi-Chan!

KOUICHI: - Anytime Kouji-Chan…

They stare at each other like zombies…

TAKUYA: - (*Mocking then as he ties ropes around some metal*) Thankyou kouji-Chan… (*Normal but very angry sounding*)…Pah! Stupid love brothers and their incest yaoi… Pah! I say to it all Pah! Pah! PAH!

JUNPEI: - Er…takuya…aren't you tying that rope a LITTLE too tight?

TAKUYA: - Why'd you say that? (*Looks down at the metal which is now seriously dented cos he tied the rope to tight*)… Oh… ooops

*********************************

Back with Tomoki and the freaky freak kids…. A random Mamemon fires an attack at the kids but they dive out of the way and it busts the bars wide open.

MAMEMON ELDER: - YES! Finally we are free from our prison!

Dynasmon suddenly grabs the elder and laughs evilly…

KATSUHARU: - hey let him go!!!!

DYNASMON: - Are you comfortable? This won't take long

LORDKNIGTMON: - We've got your elderly Mamemon….

DYNASMON: - To show you kids we are mean

LORDKNIGHTMON: - What we will do is soon to be seen

DYNASMON: - To blast this digimon to the skies above

LORDKNIGHTMON: - To show Dynasmon all my love ;)

DYNASMON: - Dynasmon!

LORDKNIGHTMON: - Hummmm… I'm Lordy Lordknightmon king of all that is Yaoi…

TOMOKI: -_-;; We know!

DYNASMON: - Lucemon-Sama will soon rule us all

LORDKNIGHTMON: - Mind that tree route you may fall…

EVERYONE: -_-;;

KATSUHARU: - Riiiiight…now give us back our Elderly Mamemon…

DYNASMON: - NO! He's mine

KATSUHARU: - I said GIVE HIM BACK!

LORDKNIGHTMON: - Make us… (*Pulls a face at the kids…*)

Suddenly Worm the trailmon flies out of nowhere and squishes Lordknightmon under it's wheels…

TOMOKI: - Ouch that's gotta hurt…

Lordknightmon manages to pull himself out from under it and staggers over to Dynasmon

DYNASMON: - Bloody hell are you okay?

LORDKNIGHTMON: - I will be if you kissed me ;)

DYNASMON: - Man! Even when you've got a fatal contusion you're a pervert!

LORDKNIGHTMON: - I'm not a pervert I'm just in Loooooove! (*Starts prancing around like a crazy lunatic…*)

DYNASMON: - Yeah…whatever (*Throws the mamemon elder away*)

TAKUYA: - Oh … ahem…excuse me… Mr. Royal Knight…sir…

Dynasmon just looks down at takuya…

TAKUYA: - You're the Royal Knight of Passion yeah…? And the other one is the Royal knight of love…?

DYNASMON: - Yeah….so?

TAKUYA: - Well I was wondering…before we proceed to kick your asses… could you give me some pointers on how a certain friend of mine…er…it isn't me… can win back a certain someone else…which isn't Kouji…from his twin brother…which isn't kouichi by the way…

DYNASMON: - Look kid just face it your buddy over there and his twin brother are pretty screwed up kids…there for they're in love with each other… (*Pats takuya on the back*) …there's plenty more fish in the sea young chosen child… I know…I've been there…

TAKUYA: - (*Looking like he's gonna cry any minute*) But my fish is Kouji…

DYNASMON: - Well on the bright side you'll could get a pretty interesting threesome out of it…

Everyone goes dead silent as they look at dynasmon.

DYNASMON: - Er… did I say something wrong?

Everyone then looks at the Author.

AUTHOR: - I think someone spiked my cola (*Falls unconscious to the floor*)

IZUMI: - I just think I'm gonna be sick…

JUNEPI: - Yeah you me and half the readers…

TAKUYA: - (*To Dynasmon*) Gee! For the Royal knight of passion you're pretty lame…(*Kicks Dynasmon in the shin and runs off*)…It's Hyper Evolution time…(*He gets into a pose then realizes that something is wrong*) Oi! Kouji! Quit snogging your brother and Hyper spirit evolve you ass!

KOUJI: - Fine! Fine!

BOTH: - HYPER SPIRIT EVOLUTION!

MAGNAGARURUMON: - MagnaGarurumon!

KAISERGREYMON: - KaiserGreymon!

JUNEPI: - Oi! Freak kids…. Lets get the Mamemon into the stupid trailmon while takuya and Kouji are fighting the royal knights….

KATSUHARU: - FINE! If we must…

KOUICHI: - (*In a silly daze*) Kouji looks so great as magnaGarurumon…

Suddenly lordKnightmon gabs him with one of his green…ribbon things and holds him up…

LORDKNIGHTMON: - YAY! Finally I have a bitch to call my own…

KOUICHI: - I ain't no ones Bitch you freak pink thing now lemmie down or I'll fry you with my lighter and eat you for lunch!

LORDKNIGHTMON: - Such tough talk coming from someone so deliciously looking as you…

KOUICHI: - ^_^ Oh thanks…I am deliciously looking, aren't I?

MAGNAGARURUMON: - ARGH! KOUICHI! LET HIM GO OR FACE THE WRATH OF AN ANGRY TWIN BROTHER!

LORDKNIGHTMON: - ooooh! I'm so scared!

Suddenly there's a flash of light and before he knows it Kouichi has been cut free of Lordknightmons grip and is now in ManagaGarurumon's hand…

CUE CUTE YET HIGHLY DISTUBING SPARKLY LOVER BROTHER KOUKOU SCENE:

KOUICHI: - (*All sparkly eyes*) I'm so sorry my wonderful Kouji-Chan…

KOUJI: - (*More sparkly eyes*) It's okay Kouichi-Chan, I'm just glad your okay…

JUNEPI: -_-;; Oh brother….

IZUMI: - You can say that again…

KASIERGREYMON: - (*sighs*) I've lost him forever…

LORDKNIGHTMON: - Ooooooh! Fancy!

DYNASMON: - Okay I'm bored now I'm just gonna take the data of this beanstalk and the surrounding area…. (*Does just that*) …Okay we're going now bye….(*They both fly off*)

TOMOKI: - Short but sweet!

*********************************

Back at a trailmon station…some time later….

KATSUHARU: - Okay we're going home now cos this place is too freaky…plus you kids are WAY screwed up….

KOUICHI: - (*Hanging onto his brothers arm*) Why thankyou!

KATSUHARU: - Er…yeah… (*To Tomoki*)…Well I was gonna let you push me on the train like I did to you but frankly I don't want you to touch me…I might catch freak genes from you or something…

TOMOKI: - Understandable…

JUNEPI: - I think they have those genes anyway!

KATSUHARU: - Oh well it's been a blast disturbing kids… we'll go now…

They all get on the train and they leave the digital world.

TAKUYA: - Well there they go…(*Here's smooching sounds again and looks sad*) …I kinda wish I went with them…

BOKOMON: - (*Pats Takuya gently on his leg*) Awwww…. Poor Takuya-Han….(*Suddenly he slaps his legs really hard.*)

TAKUYA: - OW! What the bloody hell was THAT for?

BOKOMON: - For letting more data get taken you stupid pathetic children…now Chop! Chop! Lets get moving…the digital world won't save its self…

TAKUYA: - Geez! We're going! We're going! Quit pushin' me Bokomon! And tell Neemon to quit touching my ass…

NEEMON: - But you don't have a boyfriend now…wanna be mine?

TAKUYA: - I still HAVE a boyfriend NEEMON… we're just…er…on a break…

IZUMI: - (*Sarcastically*)Sure… That worked SO well for Ross and Rachel…

TAKUYA: - Who?

*******************************************

NEXT EPISODE: -

TAKUYA: - We skip episodes 42 and 43 to do 44 and we go back to the place Kouji got his Beast Spirit…

KOUJI: - YAY! I gets to see the gotsumon again…and I get a nifty new lightsaber…

KOUICHI: - Join to the dark side Kouji…. For I am your brother! Whahahahhaha….

KOUJI: - Oh just shut up…

IZUMI: - But the royal knights are after data from that place Seraphimon was killed in…

TOMOKI: - (*Cries*) NO NOT THE DATA….

TAKUYA: - Will we succeed in stopping them or will we fail like we've been doing a lot lately…

JUNEPI: - (*Sighs*) more than likely fail…miserably I might add :p

TAKUYA: - Oh well the next episode is "Data Wars! Kouji fights …a lot…" Until next time this is Takuya signing off…

***********************************

Koukou Galore! Anyway anyone who may of read this episode earlier may of realized I changed the next episode preview…I decided to actually do episode 44 instead of skipping to 45…cos episode 44 is cool… LIGHT SABER!!!! :p