Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *~DiGiTaL iNsAnItY~* ❯ Duel Monster wannabe Lucemon SM! It’s Time to Duel! ( Chapter 17 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

"Duel Monster wannabe Lucemon SM! It's Time to Duel!"

NARRATOR: -
Okay in the last episode the gang went up against the oh so ugly looking Lucemon FM but pretty much failed… then Kouichi went and saved them all…by dieing… kinda… O_o;; Yeah….and he was Naked…. (*Gets a rather strange smile on his face*) …oh just get on with the next episode already!

JUNPEI: - WOW! Takuya and Kouji have become one!

BOKOMON: - Yeah we've already covered that chocolate boy!

SUSANOOMON: - Ready to fight lucemon or are ya scared out of your little insane mind…

LUCEMON FM: - Ha! Not really Susanoomon I'm just thinking what a good bitch you'd make after I defeat you and make you my bitch slave…

SALAMON: - HEY! You keep your hands off him you Myotismon wannabe; He's my bitch DAMNIT!

LUCEMON FM: - Make me little dog thing

SALAMON: - Why you little… (*Starts trying to head for Lucemon FM but the other digimon are holding her back*)… Lemmie at him! Lemmie at him! PUUUUUUUUUPPY POOOOOOOOOOOWER!!!!

Bokomon just slaps her over the head and she shuts up and pouts.

SALAMON: - But I wanted to kill the demon angel thing…

SUSANOOMON: - Oh well better get this start….

Lucemon FM then starts pummelling into him.

TOMOKI: - Oh owie! That looks like it could hurt!

IZUMI: - He's sure not doing well…

JUNPEI: - Well what do you expect… we've been on a losing streak for a while now…

LUCEMON FM: - Ah! Your boring me…time for my favourite attack… HIKARI…(*Throws a ball of light down which hits Susanoomon*)… to YAMI… (*Throws a ball of darkness down making Susanoomon be trapped in that…roulette…thing*) Hahahahahaha! Now this is way fun!

IZUMI: - Oh well they're doomed… if they die I want Kouji's bandana…

JUNPEI: - No way I want that…

TOMOKI: - Can I have Takuya Onii-Chan's hat…?

IZUMI AND JUNPEI: - (*Shrugs*) sure… (*Continues to fight over Kouji's bandana*)

Inside Susanoomon….

TAKUYA: - Well this just sucks ass…we're naked in a digimon and we're losing the battle… on the bright side this is kinda like digimon tamers…

KOUJI: - Yeah (*Pauses then freaks out*) Why won't this thing WORK DAMNIT! Oh Kouichi sacrificed himself for nothing…poor Kouichi-Chan

KOUICHI:- (*In Flashback*) … Kouji…you must promise me you'll see my mother once you return to the real world…

KOUJI: - (*Sniff*) I promised Kouichi and I'll make sure our insane mother is safe from evil demon angels like Lucemon…

LOWEMON: - (*In Flashback*) Well this is it my friends and brother… I don't think I'll be bothering you from now on unless I come back to haunt you all…

TAKUYA: - We promise your strange and sudden sacrifice won't go to waste Kouichi… even though I hated you…really hated you…

KOUJI: - Wow! I didn't know you hated my brother that much…

TAKUYA: - Ah `tis true I hated him more than I hated my aunt Sammie's random skunk Soup…

KOUJI: - ……

TAKUYA: - It's half one in the morning…the author is writing this…. That explains the last line I said ^_^;;

*BOOOOOOM*

The Roulette thing explodes and Lucemon FM Laughs…

LUCEMON FM: - Whahahahahaha! Look at me…laughing insanely… I'm so great…I destroyed some chosen children; I did what no other digimon has done before I…

JUNPEI: - (*Points up above him where Kouji and Takuya are suspended in the air with the spirits around them… and they're naked… but that's nothing new *lol*) Er…don't celebrate yet Angel demon Myotismon thing…

LUCEMON FM: - What the…? I thought for sure I'd killed them (*Pouts*) Great now I have to try again…once I stop guaping at the random nakedness…

IZUMI: - O_o;; Oh what IS the point of nakedness if you don't get to SEE anything of true importance…

TOMOKI: - (*Looks innocent*) And what would that be?

Izumi just hits Tomoki over the head and the boy falls unconscious. Takuya and Kouji then fuse back into Susanoomon.

SUSANOOMON: - Heh! Lets get this over with already… (*Takes out that big sword… laser cannon thing whether it is and cuts through the dark area plus Lucemon FM*)

LUCEMON FM: - Owwwww! Hey that hurts freak (*Digicode starts showing around him*) Oh great now you've made all my digicode show… I really hate you now… well at least my hair is still in tact…

SUSANOOMON: - Er…yeah whatever! (*Holds up his hands and the two D-Scanners appear in them*) Now in honour to kouichi I'll do a useless Digicode scan scene… for you are a really bad little demon angel with no life now I will scan your code and it will go into my two D-Scanners…DIGICODE SCAN!

LUCEMON FM: - (*Struggles to get into a pose*) I…must…get…into…a …heroic pose…(*Gets into one where he's knelt on one knee and holding his arms up in the air*)…best…death…ever…

Then vanishes. His digiegg flies up into the sky the explodes Whahahahahahahaha!

Susanoomon separates back into Kouji and Takuya and they're all happy!

TOMOKI: - YAY! WE DID IT!!!

KOUJI AND TAKUYA: - We?

KOUJI: - More us…

BOKOMON: - YAY! Finally lucemon is gone and we can be so happy happy happy!

NEEMON: - (*To Bokomon*) Will you marry me?

BOKOMON: - Yes! I will! (*Both hug*)

LOPMON AND SALAMON: - Awwwwww….

PATAMON: - (*Rolls eyes*) Oh please…

NARRATOR: - And so Lucemon was defeated and this narrator was free from the grips of Toei FOREVER!!!! WHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA!!!!!

KOUJI: - Actually… it's not over yet, that dark digiegg we've not noticed before now has grown a lot!

NARRATOR: - DAMNIT! WHY CAN'T LUCEMON DIE AND DO US ALL A FAVOR!!!! (*Sulks*) I'll be in my trailer…

Suddenly the egg hatches to reveal Lucemon….

TOMOKI: - (*Points and screams*) DUEL MONSTER MODE!!!!!

AUTHOR: - Ah, it's Satan mode but close enough!

TOMOKI: - Now where did I put my Duelling deck (*Pulls it out of his trouser pocket and holds up a card*) GO! SUPER DARK MAGICIAN!

KOUJI: - Super…dark magician…?

TOMOKI: - (*As Super Dark Magician appears before him*) Yeah…he's like the dark Magician only…super!

KOUJI: - (*Rolls eyes*) Riiiiight….

Lucemon SM swipes once at Super dark magician and it explodes. A small counter beside Tomoki goes from 2000 to 0.

TOMOKI: - ARGH! HE WIPED OUT ALL MY LIFE POINTS!!!!

TAKUYA: - You…don't do well in Duel Monster tournaments at home, do you?

TOMOKI: - Well…no, but I have all five pieces of exodia in my deck…

Kouji looks at Tomoki's deck over his shoulder.

KOUJI: - Those aren't the exodia cards tomoki…(*Takes one card out of the deck*)…and this isn't even a duel monster card…it's just some random woman in a bikini….

TOMOKI: - It's my fan made Duel monster card…I make them for the other kids at school and they give my candy in return! Some of them aren't even wearing bikini's Hehehehehehe!

KOUJI: -_-;;

JUNPEI: - I'll give you a chocolate bar for the one Kouji is holding…

TOMOKI: - DONE!!!

Junpei gives Tomoki a chocolate bar then he takes the card from kouji's hand.

JUNEPI: - I'll just be taking that…

KOUJI: - Like I want to keep it! I'd rather see takuya in a bikini…

TAKUYA: - YAY! TAKOUJI! (*Hugs Kouji really hard*)

KOUJI: - The author just made me say that to make up for the lack of Takouji recently…

TAKUYA: - (*Rather happy*) Eeee! I don't care its still takouji!

KOUJI: - (*Gasps*) Okay Takuya…I can't breathe now…. And your crushing areas I never even knew existed…

TAKUYA: - (*Not listening*) Kouji loves me…ladala…

LUCEMON SM: -Okay are you guys done yet!?! I'm on a VERY tight schedule here, I gotta get this black orb thing I'm holding to the real world and take it over and such…

JUNPEI: - (*Holding up his card*) Pah! I think this fan made duel monster card of an almost naked woman is more important than you taking over our world buddy!

Suddenly the random woman appears and blows a kiss to lucemon Satan Mode.

LUCEMON SM: - (*Screams and flies off to the portal leading to the real world*) ARGH!

IZUMI: - Guess he's shy of almost naked girls…

TAKUYA: - That's it! We have to teach that Yami Lucemon who's boss… now we must believe in the heart of our digivices!!! ARGH!!! (*Holds up his D-Scanner as if something amazing will happen… only resulting in a few random annoyed coughs from the others*)

KOUJI: - Right… and while your doing that, we'll spirit evolve…

TAKUYA: - Heh! Right! (*Looks serious*) It's time to DUEL! (*Everyone else just groans and falls over anime style*)

They all spirit evolve and fly off after Lucemon SM and eventually they all find themselves in the train station where they first started their adventure YAY!

BLITZMON: - Why YAY!

AUTHOR: - Shut up you or you'll be getting' some of `dis…

BLITZMON: - (*Looks confused*) Some of…what?

AUTHOR: - (*cries*) I don't know…

BLITZMON: - Riiiiiight (*Whipsers to the others*) I'm so glad the next episode is the last one…

ARDHAMON: - (*Points up above them*) Look at that! Is it a bird? Is it a plane? No it's…

FAIRYMON: - …the ceiling

ARDHAMON: - ^_^;; I knew that…

CHAKMON: - Look there goes Yami Lucemon lets kick his ass guys… for our friends…

BEOWULFMON: - …for my brother…

BLITZMON: - …for random people everywhere…

FAIRYMON: - …For our world…

ARDHAMON - …and for Pizza pies! Yummmie!

EVERYONE ELSE: - O_o;;

ARDHAMON: - (*Sulks*) Why does the author pick on ME when she's insane…

AUTHOR: - Cos your so darn easy too pick on…

ARDHAMON: - (*Sighs*) Whatever…lets just go…

So they all fly off after lucemon SM and fire random attacks at him which don't work cos whatever they blow off grows back.

BLITZMON: - ARGH! HE'S ADAPTING!!!! ADAPTING!!!!

Everyone looks at him.

BLITZMON: - Well kouichi isn't here…. Someone had to say it…

Unknown to them a strange little fetal bug thing is watching them in the black orb Lucemon SM is holding.

LUCEMON LARVA: - Whahahahaha! Those children try so hard and get so far…but in the end…it doesn't even matter…(*Looks smug with it's self cos it just used Linkin Park Lyrics… :p*whacks Lucemon larva over it's fetal bug like head*) Owie that hurt! Anyway as I was saying those kids have no chance in stopping me the TRUE evil mastermind…. For I am the evil LUCEMON LARVA!!!! Whahahaha! Now Satan Mode! BLAST THEM!!!! BLAST THEM GOOD so I can laugh and gloat a lot about killing them! WAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

So lucemon SM turns around and blasts the kids with some random dark attack making the kids fall to the ground….

DA DA….
…DAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!

*********************************

NEXT EPISODE:

TAKUYA: - Well the next episode is the last for both Frontier and the whole digimon series…

JUNPEI: - Hey? Do you think the producers will let us take the props since they're not using them anymore?

IZUMI: - I don't care if they will or won't I'm taking these with me… *Tries to shove patamon, Salamon and lopmon in a small bag as they try to struggle for freedom*

TAKUYA: - Anyway in the next episode we fight Yami Lucemon and it's little fetal bug like…thing…and that's pretty much it…

KOUJI: - (*Bursts out crying*) What about my Kouichi-Chan!?! (*Grabs Takuya by the shirt*) Will he live? WILL HE!?!

TAKUYA: - Hell I don't know… all I know is what the producers give me scribbled on the back of beer mats from the bar they go to every night…

JUNPEI: - (*Snatching the beer mat off Takuya*) Ahhhh, so that's why there's a phone number on the back of here… (*Reads it off*)…"If you want a good time call 555-IAMASEXYANIMEKITTYPLEASESTROKEMY FUR…" Erm…I gotta go (*Runs off to the nearest pay phone*)

TAKUYA: - Whatever… next time on Digimon Frontier it's "Between Evil Corrupted Angels and Random Homicidal Tick Type Insects!" Make sure you catch this thrilling final episode!

KOUJI: -_-;; Thrilling…I wouldn't call it that…

TAKUYA: - Oh just shut up and kiss me…(*Jumps on top of Kouji knocking him over…the others just stand around and watch*)

JUNPEI: - (*To Izumi*) Bet you two chocolate bars they can last without air for five minutes…

IZUMI: - Your on!

******************************************

Wheeeeeeeeeeeee! `tis two in the morning and I'm all giddy…Heheehhehehehe!