Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *Untitled* ❯ Pt.1 ( Chapter 1 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

A/N: As of 10/12/01, I rewrote some of this chapter and added a few scenes. Hopefully, it's a little better. I'm not done rewriting this fic just yet. This is just the first revision for the first chapter. I expect to have more added and revised in up coming months. If you're waiting for the next chapter it may be awhile. I have to really be in a depressed mood to write this one, and that hasn't happened lately…which is a good thing on my part. ^_^

10/23/01: This chapter is finally done to at least some semi-plausible place that works well (In my opinion anyway). I'll probably still go back and add more later on and edit it more but for now it is DONE.

1/17/02: Edited slightly.

This fic is supposed to be dark, evil and so on. I love Tai angst so he is my pawn in here as well as most of my fics.

I don't know if it will turn out Yamachi/Taito, but there will be a close relationship for the two. Can you honestly tell me that, that pairing would come up fast in here, especially coming from what's happened to Tai? If it does it will be awhile yet.

It would be nice to here you comments or idea's for this fic…*hint*hint* wink*wink*nudge*nudge*

WARNINGS: NCS, ANGST, ABUSE, TORTURE, SUICIDE (?), INCEST, DEPRESSION, MUTILATION, ETC…

Disclaimer: I don't own Digimon, please don't sue me.

*Untitled*
Pt.1

Chestnut brown hair, which was once full of jubilant life, fell limply around sickly pale cheeks. A heavy cloud of the bleakest grays and blacks shrouded the child in a thick blanket of never-ending suffering. A chilling wind ravaged against his bear flesh making the already freezing climate seem to move into deeper hypothermic temperatures. The once bright day turned into a damp, miserable sensation of its normal rapture making the all to familiar feelings of hurt and treachery return ten-fold. The purest and dismal display filled the boy's veins and heart in the truest of his beliefs in massive humility and traumatizing acceptance.

Tai walked silently with shuddering, deep breaths all the while dragging his soiled sneakers along the crummy and littered pavement. Soft treading sounds erupted around him in a hypnotizing array of worry and fear as the courage holder sighed in deep sadness mirroring the day's change of face perfectly. A foot lifted a tad shakily and kicked a stray rock with mild strength, as his unfortunate and hard path seemed to darken into heart smothering uneasiness. Chills ran up and down his small frame in mass prickles of his fevered skin, as the wind picked up into an almost tornado satisfying strength making the brown-hair'd boy tremble and nearly trip on loose shoelaces.

"Shit!" He whimpered softly and caught himself before toppling over completely while flailing his arms about for balance.

Coughing slightly, the crest holder whipped his lazy bangs out of his water filled eyes and took a few long breaths to calm down his churning nerves and flipping stomach. Counting to an undefined number, Taichi looked at the ground and sighed praying that his not-so-elegant balance act went unnoticed as he un-characteristically missed the loud snickers and laughs all around.

The sun still barely flooded though gruff clouds, shinning and glimmering splintered rocks and unnatural pollutants. The sad brown-eyed child clumsily staggered on as he continued to gaze at the floor with dreary eyes and evil, hallucinating thoughts. The glorious and heavenly glows of broken glass shards and multiple sharp edges graced his soul with deep yearning and temptation. Even with his eyes closed Taichi still couldn't forget the sweet glimmer of release those pieces held to him when the sun oh so nonchalantly beamed on those heavenly prizes.

Knees nearly dropped to that same matted, thrashed ground of littered brilliance as fingers delicately begged to pick up even the smallest shaving with shaky hands. A delicate pink tongue licked dry lips as he fought with himself with never-ending what if's and hope. Darkness of the most hauntingly black surged though him as a sense of failure flared through him like liquid fire as he indescribably fast dove for a simple beer bottle shard, or what appeared to be, and gripped it with giddiness.

Laughing at his precious treasure within his sweaty reach, the once courage bearer traced its edges with a sharp intake of breath and gentle fingers. They glided all along the ruff curves and smooth surfaces with unwavering menstruations as he nearly purred in its own meaning. Tai could feel the depths at which the tiny glass particle tugged at his rapidly beating heart as his veins burned and cried to be released in a blanket of red.

"It would be so easy…" He blinked slowly as the departing words caught in his tightening chest and throat.

Fingers jostled to a stop, as his grip grew venomous with a rage like a spitfire. Eyes born of the perfect chocolates seemed to glow an un-natural obsidian as hatred and self-doubt punctuated throughout his being. With every discomforting and snarling thought his grip would harden into scarring bliss.

Crimsons of red dribbled down white knuckles and palm in delicious rivers as he hyperventilated and grew in discomfort. Pain flooded him in waves; drowning himself in deeper despair, as he looked on with blurred, tear stained orbs. Glass cracked and crumbled in his bloodied palm, sending tiny shards deep within his cut and splattering red and transparent pieces onto the ground. Taichi wept in a daze as he watched silently as his life essence trickled down his flesh, stinging and tainting the already abused cells.

Biting his lower lip sharply, the weeping boy opened his inflamed hand in small fractions and watched with some interest as the last remains of a once full piece of lovely glass drifted in the wind and grafted to the ground. Sobs and coo's escaped him as he smiled at the afterimage of his unexpected yet wanted assault upon himself. Fingers tingled when flexed, palm pulsed with hurt, and soul sedated for the moment as tingles vibrated constantly with murmuring rightness and peace.

Taichi brought his discomfort to eye-level and gazed longingly at the bubbling rivets. His eyes took on a dull life as he intensified his urge and beamed in it. With one sultry flick of a tongue the juicy essences of himself stained red lips ever darker as he licked at the cut at a cat like nuzzling. He could feel and taste the sweet metallic liquid as it rippled down his throat and warmed his belly. Lapsing it up like a sweetened ice-cream cone, Taichi suckled the wound until it was finally free of blood and wallowed with satisfaction and warmth that hovered throughout his body.

"Damn!" His ruby, stained lips licked as he trembled with content and disgust at his own wanting actions and thirst.

Gulping and wiping his mouth off with the back of his unblemished hand, the brown eyed boy rolled his head back and stared at the pleasant sky, shrouded by tree limbs and graying clouds. He could feel the suns gentle radiance upon him like a heavenly ember of light and hope as his soul bubbled in darkness and stomach clenched in throws of vile consummation.

Shaking a weary head, Taichi pulled his slight coat closer to his body and sniffed in the coolness as it burned his nostrils and throat all the way into his lungs. His face vaulted into a panicked and pain filled existence as he wearily pleaded with his shaky legs to move. Long fingers dug into the thatches of his non-to-complete jacket and clung for some semi-balance as snickers and laughs entered his being from all around for neither the first or last time. Tears streamed down dieing brown orbs as the hauntingly familiar torture of pointing and making fun of became the new investment of his blurring vision.

Screams of hurting and spiteful words grazed his bruised mind as he stumbled on wobbly legs making it even harder for the boy to move and air to fill his lungs. Words of contempt filled him further as all he could see were their disapproving gazes and bloody curses for his miserable existence. Taichi's mind seemed to spin in theatrics of vertigo as fingers pointed, lips sneered, eyes leered all the while with life punishing punches and kicks into his already throbbing mind and body.

"Stop…laughing…at…me…" Tai quivered out barely above a whisper while shaking his head and covering his smoldering ears with little help to hinder their loudening banter.

Catching a sob that nearly blurted out venomously, the pale child roughly ran away in spite of the tenderness of bruised and pulled muscles. Laughter and tedious words still followed him away in numerous mounds as he begged his legs to move faster and farther away. Sweat dripped down his face and chin as his skinny fame exhausted itself with only a few minutes of running at slow speeds. Shoes clunked against asphalt as they felt to heavy to even lift, nearly making the tired and hurt boy trip again over his own two feet.

Eyes stared straight ahead but saw nothing, like two dull brown grains of sand in and overwhelming desert of sweltering heat and drought. Soft whimpering sounds could be heard coming from his dry mouth in unrecognizable mumbles. Tears began to fall in numerous amounts from his dull eyes, showering his face in waterfalls. Tai raised his hands slowly and wiped the tears away in one swift motion, leaving behind freshly born red eyes of never-ending sorrow. Each step was harder to make than the last as the last of his energy seemed to escape him.

He tried his hardest to control his emotions, but no matter how many times he yearned to be released it just seemed to make things worse. No matter how hard he tired to surpress them they just flowed freely when least expected. Walking at a slow-poke of a pace, Taichi seemed to glide on smooth yet wobbly feet while feeling the tremors fill him and hallow out his already blackening soul. Heart aches, muscles pulsed in hopes for rest, eyes dimmed under long, limp bangs, and skin felt colder than ice as he trekked on in dismay.

Finally making his wary way home, he stared at the front door for a while as his stomach grew butterflies and did flip-flops. Making sure all his clothes were in perfect order and tears gone from his eyes, Tai slowly opened the door with sweaty, sticky red palms. Peaking his head through the door to see if anyone was home yet, he looked left with a tremble of his neck and a mind racing pray. Seeing no one in the vicinity he let out the puff of air that he seemed to be holding and then glanced right. Blinking streaming eyes again in hopes his sight was wrong, Taichi frowned and saw his worst fear sleeping on the couch.

"…no…" The boy closed his eyes tightly with tears still falling through as his teeth chattered uncontrollably.

Trembling a little he took a deep breath and entered the forever-cold house. Removing his hand from the doorknob and taking off his shoes and jacket with quivering hands he headed silently to his room. Tai tried to make as little noise as possible on his way to his room and sanctuary and failed miserably. Forgetting to watch where he was going he bumped roughly his right leg into one of the bookcases and let out a loud yelp of pain. He quickly drew his hands to his mouth in attempt to soften the noise to little to late. More tears fell from his pale face as the pain began to rise in monstrous volumes. Falling to the ground in a small heap rubbing his leg, Tai could see the red rivets flowing from the newly formed injury in surprising mass quantity.

"Tai, get your ass in here now." The man in the other room screamed at him bringing the boy out of his self-invoked stupor.

"…" Tai was too terrified to say anything let alone move an inch. All his misery, all his pain had been defined by this whole horrifying display, he wished upon wished for it to never appear again.

Cautiously, Tai rose to his shaky feet. Pain surged throughout his entire leg as he stood up grasping the same bookcase for support nearly breaking open his freshly slightly scabbed palm in addition. Putting a little pressure on his right leg to test its strength and finding it not a good idea the pale boy moaned out a scream, as the nerves seemed to slaughter him in the intensity of his cut. Long rivers of blood came running freely down his leg at a frantically rapid pace, staining his jeans a beautiful yet deadly crimson color. A gruesome trail of crimson slithered all the way down his leg tinting all in its wake.

"TAI, WHAT THE HELL DID I JUST SAY! GET YOUR LAZY ASS IN HERE NOW YOU FUCKING SHIT" His father bellowed in anger from the other room to the dizzy boy without a hint of love or fondness.

"Coming" Tai said softly all the while trying not to jump out of his skin as he heard his father yell.

Knowing his father meant business, Tai slowly made his way into the living room. A long blood trail and foot prints could be seen on the carpet as he made his way. Limping, and in a lot of tedious pain Tai finally found his way to the man that dared to call him `son' and stood in front of him with glassy eyes, and quivering lips.

"You called sir" Tai gulped and took a deep breath trying desperately to calm his sensitive nerves and terrible thoughts.

"What took you so long you little bastard? Hmm? I've been waiting for over five minutes now, what could possibly be that important?" The man sitting on the couch raised an eyebrow at his son, giving him the most awful and torturous glares ever.

"I'm sorry, I..I.." He was rudely and painfully interrupted with a harsh slap to his cheek, leaving a sweltering red imprint. Tai nearly fell on his ass from the backlash of it as he regretfully urged his legs to stay still and comply with the pain.

"I don't care I told you to never wake me when I'm taking a nap. Never!!! I warned you …" Raising from the couch the man quickly grabbed Tai's wrist shoving him to the floor before the poor boy could even take in the statement.

Holding Tai down, his dad viciously, brutally, and mercilessly beat him. Huge red marks and welts could be seen all over his upper arms, legs and stomach. This was only the beginning of all the terror the boy would take. Kicking him in the stomach he quickly grabbed one of his freshly singing cigarettes and put it out on Tai's upper left arm, letting his burning flesh smear the air with its disgusting aroma. All marks were carefully placed in areas which could be easily hidden from others eyes, in the beginning that is.

"NOOOOO, STOP IT..IT HURTS. I'M SORRY I DIDN'T MEAN TO! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP! PLEASE STOP!" Tai's screams seemed to only enrage his father more as the boy cried out from all the forms of torture that seemed to be ravage upon his small body again and again.

"Don't talk back to me you fucking shit." Removing his belt and flipping Tai over he continuously, with all his might snapped it into his back with un-canning ease and strength.

Criss-cross marks formed all over his seriously abused body as his father seemed to be painting with Taichi's blood the perfect picture of traumatizing assault. Crimson liquid flowed freely everywhere dying his body and staining his father's hands and belt with his own life essence. Dripping all over the carpet and his clothes, the brown-haired boy now matted with red screamed out on bitten lips and choking words as he begged for it to end.

Blood splattered everywhere coaxing the room entirely while all he could see was his short life flashing before his pale and blurry eyes that were smeared with red dribbles. He never knew he had so much to loose and in such a fast time as he could feel every small drop slither out from practically ripped flesh. No matter how hard he tried his father wouldn't stop and revived him further in his beating. Every sound he made either cry, whimper, or choke seemed to make him hit him harder and faster repeatedly with brutal accuracy over already mangled cuts and wounds.

Tears mixed with blood fell from his eyes; blood flowed from the sides of his mouth coupling in the middle and laced onto his chin. With each hit, soft moans managed to come from his broken frame. Tai's mind was screaming for his father to stop as his throat was filling with goo and bile deafening his sobs on a broken body.

Breathing was also starting to become difficult, as each breath was sheer anguish. He was loosing too much blood and the pain was just too much that it was hard for him to keep conscious. 'At least Kari isn't here…' he thought grimly before he blanked out completely into sweet oblivion. His father continued to kick, punch, and whip him until he was sure Tai had passed out. With one last vicious kick to the ribs and a sickening crack later he left the room and cleaned himself up leaving his son on the blood covered carpet in mind-blowing pain.

Knowing that his wife and daughter wouldn't be home for a day or so he just left his disobedient son there on the floor until he regained conscious. Continuing his usual activities of eating dinner, watching TV, and sleeping all the while Tai laid there unmoving under the constant evil gaze of his father. Even using the poor boy as a footstool and tray, he laughed at his sons anguish and moved on with little care.

The next day as Tai began to stir, pops and cricks could be heard as he strived to consciousness. Every tiny movement he made was sheer un-abating torture. All his muscles burned with the throws of yesterdays assault. The fact that his whole body ached and with good reason never really intercepted his buzzing mind. Attempting to sit up, was a major mistake, but he tried anyway.

Finally able to sit Tai had to keep from screaming as all the pain shot at him at once, riding up his spin and clenching his chest. Closing his eyes tightly he tried to forget what happened but his body wouldn't let him. Hisses escaped bruised lips and his breaths rattled in his chest. Unbeknownst, his father was watching him with a sadistic smile on his face. Every whimper Tai made, made his father even happier and demonic in his grins and smirks as well as thoughts.

"I see you finally decided to grace me with your presence again." He said sarcastically while tracing the contours of the doorframe and sneering.

Tai quickly opened his eyes, which were now filled with a horrendous mass tears. The look on his dad's face that would make anyone run for the hills made the distraught and bruised boy tremble and try to slink away. 'Why is he looking at me like that, oh god please someone help me.' He tried to get away but his father grabbed him roughly and pulled him up from the ground.

"Look at this mess." Mr. Kamiya grabbed the scruff of Taichi's neck and shoved him all around the room, leaving heavy stings and nail cuts in his wake. " You're so worthless. Now go get cleaned up and then clean up this mess." He shoved him into the bathroom slamming the door behind with an angry scowl on his murderous lips.

Tai looked at himself in the mirror with disgust. His face was all cut up and bruised, to put it nicely. A black eye with a long, puffy gash on his forehead, still bleeding a little bit made up his newest vision of himself. His chest had hundreds of cuts and black and blue marks that seemed to be a puzzle intercepting and blurring into one huge welt. It was like he was one huge weeping wound, in which he truly was in all essences of the word. He didn't want to think about his back so he moved from the mirror, tempting to break it.

Sighing heartily, Tai decided against it and wept into cut palms and welting wrists as he collapsed into a small pile beside the counter and toilet. Climbing into himself and biting his bottom lip to distract himself from his never-ending pain, the boy drew up and huddled in a tight grip. Weeps escaped him as he quivered from it all. Memories of the day's events ran through his fevered mind at raspy paces. The pale child, sat there huddled in a fetal position for a few minutes to feel the unrivaled truth of what happened and still barely believing it once more. Dead brown eyes pleaded with the world that it didn't happen as a river of hot tears dribbled down his face.

Raising a shaky hand and wringing it over his busted face Taichi flinched and coughed out. His throat felt raw just like the rest of his messed up body. Closing his eyes tightly, the boy pulled his quivering self up and tumbled to the shower stall, with his legs nearly giving way and cutting him of the hard tiles.

Turning to the shower he flipped the water on to the right temperature and carefully got undressed. His clothes where saturated in blood and ripped nearly making him look like he was in a war. Not wanting to divulge in those thoughts, he quickly finished his undressing. Slowly making his way into the shower, trying not to move or breath in discomforting fashion as much as possible with the way his bruises lurked he hobbled into the tub.

The warm water burned and flamed all of his cuts multiple times over nearly making Taichi pass out from all the pain. The once clear water was stained reddish pink for a while, swirling down the drain in small heats. Unable to stand up for long Tai slid down the side of the shower leaving bloody palm prints and trail in his wake, and sat there holding his legs closely to his chest. Newly formed tears made there way down his checks. 'I can't believe I still can cry.' He noted sadly. Tai picked up a washcloth and some soap and started to scrub himself clean nearly raw. 'I'll never be clean, never.' His mind reminded with heart-filled numbness.

After making sure he at least felt a little cleaner he just continued to sit under the showerhead with the beads of water spraying across his frame. Feeling at some ease and safety he never wanted to leave this place of security and warmth. The water now long gone from hot, was now a chilling cold. His body began to shake violently, yet he was still unable to move an inch to turn off the faucet. Moving hurt and he didn't want to hurt anymore. Eyes closed, whimpers escaped parched lips as he huddled in the corner of the stall with unwillingly unconsciousness pulling him down.

He knew he had to get up soon or he would be beaten again, so reluctantly he got up shaking the drowsy and dizziness away. Carefully getting out of the tub he pulled a big, fluffy towel over himself. Limping his way back to his room he quickly but cautiously got his clothes on trying desperately to not open wounds.

Emerging from his room he eyed the room and sadly started to clean the carpet, which still showed evidence of earlier events. 'I'm so tired, I just want to sleep. When will mom get back, he's never like this when she's here. Oh please come back soon, before it gets worse.' Thoughts raced a mile a minute as he cleaned the carpet. After about five hours the place was as clean as he could muster in his failing health. Limping his way to put the cleaning products away, and eventually get something to eat the phone rang. Unfortunately, he wasn't fast enough and didn't answer it, his father did.

"Hello?" Mr. Kamiya asked gruffly while eying his son.

"Hey, Hun" A cheerful voice with sugar sweetness replied, nearly making the man gag.

"Oh Hey, so are you on your way back yet?" He cringed and put on a front for his wife, while twisting the cord with a death grip and white palms.

"No, we got a little delayed, so we won't be back till tomorrow night. I hope you don't mind? How's Tai, is he behaving?" The women quarried with a hint of worry and sadness at having to stay away for another long day.

"That's no problem, we're fine. So I guess I'll see you two tomorrow." He cut right to the chase and hurried on to the end of the conversation, desperately wanting to get off the phone.

"Yes, ok I've got to go now. Love you" She made a kissy sound and hung up making Tai's father laugh and do the same with a hint of malice in his eyes.

"Love you to, bye" he smiled wickedly hanging up the phone. Looking at Tai for a moment the man left to watch TV with evil thoughts in his mind. 'Oh the fun will begin tonight.' He thought while pulling out a cigarette and rolling it between his lips before lighting.

Tai just stood there with his mouth open wide. 'Mom, No…No you have to come back. Don't leave me here with him.' He didn't know what to do, tomorrow was a school day and he didn't know what to say about all his bruises. Tai finally snapped out of his thoughts and went into the kitchen for something to eat hoping desperately that he could come up with a passable idea before tomorrow rolled by. He quickly ate and went to his room for much needed rest praying that his dreams didn't turn into nightmares.

Hours later…

Silently opening the door, glancing in to see if the boy was asleep, the `big man' quickly tip-toed his way to his son's side with gleaming eyes and hungry lips. 'God he looks so beautiful sleeping there.' He said gently brushing long silky strands from Tai's sleeping face as he watched the moon's glow play angelically over the boys' delicate and hauntingly beautiful features. Quickly without reserve he tied the sleeping boy to the bed and slapped him awake.

Tai woke up with a start feeling urgent evil vibs all around his being in mass waves nearly making him choke on all of it. He looked up and saw his dad on top of him; with wide eyes and a huge sinking feeling he tried to raise his hand to touch his face where it still burnt from the smack and recoil from the image before him. His breathing became rushed and gaspy as he realized he couldn't move. 'Oh no no no, NOOOOOOO.' His mind was screaming.

"Shh, don't try and move there's no escape, I've been wanting to do this for so long now and finally my pretty one you will be mine." He said caressing Tai's cheek with a rough thumb and licked the boy's trembling lips with a harsh lap.

"NO YOU CAN'T! GET AWAY! HAVEN'T YOU DONE ENOUGH? LEAVE ME ALONE! NOOOOOOOO!!!" Tai screamed at the top of his lungs, kicking and pulling trying desperately to get free, with little result.

Tai was quickly silenced as lips covered his once more with a disgusting slithering tongue making the boy gag. Shaking his head trying to get away but couldn't only putting him in prime assault for his father and hurting himself even farther. Tugging viciously on his restraints, which only bruised his wrists even more, tears seeped through once again in their never-ending show. 'Why me, what have I ever done? Get off of me you pervert, get away. No, stop it. Some one help me please, anyone I beg you please help me.' He thought.

Releasing Tai from the kiss, he quickly got off him, ripped Tai's clothes off and took his off gently laying them carefully on the ground. He stared at the beautiful body below him and started to drool with a mixture of lust and desire in his eyes. 'I've wanted this for so long and now I finally get to have you'.

Staring at the beautiful form one last time he got on top of Tai again straddling his hips, kissing the boy and shoving his tongue in his mouth to taste every crevice there. Tai tried to get away again but he was too weak from earlier and since he was tied up so tightly he did the next best thing he bit his dad's tongue as hard as he could spilling his fathers blood down his throat and chin in a disgusting taste of the metallic essence. He pulled away quickly, and punched Tai in the stomach making the boy gag and whimper in massive pain as he recoiled off the bed from the shock. Tai coughed and tugged on the restraints again, desperately trying to get away from this evil deed about to take place he knew was coming in horrendous disgust and violation.

"Don't you do that again." He said and gagged Tai quickly silencing all the brown-eye'd boys' screams.

"Mmmp"

"Now I can enjoy myself little one." Smiling he started to kiss Tai's neck.

Slowly moving lower he resumed licking and kissing every part of him, wanting to saver every inch of his young body the bubbled beneath his acts. Reaching one of Tai's nipples he sucked and twirled his tongue around the one while rubbing and pulling on the other, trying to enjoy it sweet taste as much as possible and to make Tai enjoy what he was doing also.

Tai was in hell, and he knew it but he couldn't stop his body from reacting from what his evil, perverted father was doing to him. 'Don't moan, oh god please just make him stop. No, this is wrong, this is so wrong. No parent should be doing this to their child. Please make him stop.' Tears started to fall again from his eyes. He tried to control his body's reaction but it was becoming increasingly difficult due to his immature experiences in this area. His now hard erection was wanting attention but he didn't want it like this…not like this…anything but this. 'Noooooooo' he continued to say in his head as his body was continuously played with, without his consent. He wished the dark would just take him away from this awful place.

Finishing with the now erect nipples, he kissed all the cuts on his chest, as some form of forgiveness and sadistic pleasure at seeing his son flinch and pull away from the touch. His tongue slinked into the wounds, tasting the sweltering crimson that smoothly rushed into his awaiting mouth and suckled them into prime welts and dripping essence of red.

Smiling at the chill the crawled across both of their skins, he pushed up a bit and left a trail of wet saliva all across Taichi's blossoming wound of a chest. Moving lower and lower, over every part of his body, tasting and experiencing ever inch of the boy, the man laughed and leered hungrily at the pliant and well-defined flesh just waiting to be teased and pleasured.

Tai's eyes closed tightly, trying to get away from what was happening, he knew what was going to be coming eventually so he forced his mind shut down. He was now in complete darkness, nothing mattered where he was, no more pain and no more suffering. Complete and total darkness overwhelmed him and he welcomed it whole heartily.

Kissing the tip of Tai's arousal, and licking the underside he quickly engulfed Tai's length. Tai's body began to shake and his hips trust upward in reaction to a hot mouth surrounding him totally. He hated himself for his body's reaction. The man continued to suck and lick, using his experienced mouth to bring great pleasure to his son. When Tai came he quickly swallowed and licked his lips savoring the taste. His own arousal was demanding attention and he couldn't hold back any longer.

Spreading Tai's legs apart even further and searching for the puckered area, which would bring him so much pleasure and unfortunately Tai great pain in the beginning. Gently tracing the sensitive area with his finger a few times, finally he inserted the first digit. After awhile three fingers found there way in and the man was about to loose it right there seeing the whimpering body of tightness before him. He pulled his fingers out and quickly raised Tai's leg to get him into position. Getting ready himself he moved his erection to the area and slowly eased in. 'Oh my god it hurts so fucking much oh my god nooooooo.' He stopped about half way to give Tai time to relax. 'Stop it stop it please it hurts so much.' Not being able to hold it anymore he shoved himself all the way in. 'Why????' Tai continued to ask him self. Thrusting faster and faster, hitting Tai's spot over and over sent them both over the edge after shameful minutes of abuse and self-euphoria in evil hearts. Tai came first and when his muscled tightened the man soon followed.

"That was great." Mr. Kamiya hissed in climax as he toppled over his son in the after throws.

Tai kept his eyes closed he couldn't bear to stare at him not after this not ever again. He hated himself and felt so dirty and used. His dad removed the gag and kissed him roughly on the lips surly they were going to bruise.

"I'm going to untie you now, so don't try anything or say anything about this or I'll kill you. Do you understand." He asked removing the restraints.

Tai could only nod as he laid in shock in a miserable emotional abyss of nothing but pain and deceit.

"Good, now be a good little boy and get yourself cleaned up, and remember you tell anyone and I'll kill you and hurt Kari." He said with an evil gleam in his eyes and pinched Tai on the ass.

Tai only nodded again and ran towards the bathroom rubbing his wrists as he went. Bypassing the mirror totally he just jumped into the shower and turned on the water to its hottest. He didn't care what temperature it was he had to get clean, to remove the stench of his father. He was aching all over, no part of him felt clean or unblemished; it all felt like hell put in flesh. Falling to the tub floor he quickly began to scrub his skin clean yet raw. No matter how much soap he couldn't get clean, tears where coming none stop now as he figured they would never end.

"What does it matter I should just…, my life sucks." He lowered his head and pulled into himself as memories of the events played over and over again in rapture of capturing darkness and death.

Seeing a nice, calling razor near the tub he reached over and grabbed it without restraint. His hand was shaking as he held the razor with loving care, his wrists were all bloodied and black and blue from before as he continued to stare at the veins and bruises that so called out to be nicked. 'Just one slice on each wrist and I'll be gone from this hellish place.' He thought. 'What about Kari, though? Damn I can't leave that bastard with her. But the blade looks so tempting it needs to be buried deep in my skin taking me to some place better.' Tai rubbed his fingers over the sharp side of the blade until it fell to the ground and he passed out from emotional and psychical exhaustion. 'Pain, there is so much pain. Every time I move it hurts, I must be in hell.'

Tai woke up a couple of hours later still under a now freezing shower. Slowly getting up, and picking up the blade he limped his way to his room with a small, fluffy towel around his slender waist. Luckily his father was gone but he would never be gone. It was already past midnight and he had school tomorrow and there was no way in hell his father would let him stay home and he didn't want to stay home with that bastard. After getting dressed in comfy, and overly large nightshirt and boxers he found a small, secluded corner and fell to the ground, which hurt like hell. Tai pulled his legs to his chest and curled up tightly, with the blade in one hand strained elegantly next to brightly highlighted veins and puckered wounds.

"Why? How could he? Not only once…but…but over and over again…and…again…and…again…a..a…a." He said in a whimper, new tears falling from his overly red and puffy eyes. "Why me!…"

"What am I going to do? What am I going to do?" Tai wondered his mind slowly shutting itself off from the world where he fell into a deep sleep.