Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ *Untitled* ❯ Pt.2 ( Chapter 2 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]

Warnings: Non-Con, Abuse, Angst, Cutting, etc…

NOTE: This is un-beta'd and I haven't edited it for about a year or two. Just be forewarned.

*Untitled*

Pt. 2

Tai woke up in sheer pain. Every inch of his horribly beaten and abused body ached. All attempts to tune the pain out only made it hurt more. Clenched in one of his hands was his father's razor. /It would be so simple to end it now, what the hell am I going to do now? What am I going to do? Would someone please tell me./ Tai stared at the blade for a long time until he heard footsteps outside his bedroom door. Jumping up, he hid the razor in his desk drawer, and hobbled into his bed as if to look asleep. Inside his heart nearly stopped from the terror. He couldn't make himself stop shaking violently from just hearing his footsteps. Tears again fell rapidly down his bruised face, leaving a cool trail down the burning flesh. Hiccups began to form deep in his throat. He tried desperately to calm himself but it was useless. He was in so much distress that he was no longer in control of his actions. He quickly pulled the covers over his head in order to block out everything.

The terrified boy heard his door silently opening and nearly bolted right then and there. Closing his eyes tightly he felt his father coming closer. The tears still inched there way down his cheeks.

"Tai get your lazy ass up and get ready for school. We have no time for your foolishness you wimp." His dad yelled at him and pushed him out of his bed.

"Y…Y…Yes sir." Tai stuttered as he picked himself up shakily from the ground mindlessly rubbing his injured leg.

"Stop your babbling and get the fuck ready." The man stated viciously and slapped him across the cheek leaving another huge red mark.

Tai fell back a few steps in accordance with the slap. His face already hurt with the earlier beating and he sure as hell didn't want another one. /Please just leave me be I can't take another one. Oh god, mom please save me./ His lowered his eyes to the ground and just stood there waiting. Just waiting for this whole evil experience to end.

"Damn it Tai, don't just stand their go shower and get ready. I'll be driving you to school today so don't try anything funny or there will be plenty of hell to pay later. If I find out you said anything you better watch boy or you and Kari will be no more." His father's eyes gleamed with pure hatred.

"Yes sir." Tai limped off to the restroom, he's father just stood staring after him licking his lips. /That was so much fun. Hmm, maybe later./

The bruised boy entered the bathroom and quickly locked the door, and started the shower. Not caring at all what the temp was, he inched his way to the mirror and stared at his horrible beaten face. He felt so dirty still and it wouldn't leave him. He moved his fingers up to touch his cheek. Softly brushing them across the huge welt on his face he cringed. /There's no way I can hide these. Every move I make hurts too much for me to even try. Why should I though? He deserves to get caught for this, but oh Kari I can't. I'm so confused./ Shaking his head, Tai slowly began to remove his clothes. Slipping his nightshirt over his head was almost enough for him to black out from all the pain. Bending down while leaning against the counter, he really slowly and carefully removed his boxers. Standing straight up he eyed himself in the mirror once again.

His once flawless chest was now one huge black and blue mark with several long gashes. He could feel the vomit rising as he looked at himself. It was to disturbing to see. His arms and legs weren't much better. They both had several bruises and burns from the cigarettes, with huge bruises on his thighs. More tears came not unexpectedly as he remembered last nights events. /How could he? He's my father. It shouldn't have happened none of it./ Tai quickly ran to the toilet and vomited everything in his stomach. Wiping the spit from his mouth he was to disgusted at himself to stare in the mirror anymore so he made his way into the shower.

Tai stood under the burning drops of water only bringing some relief. He still felt so dirty and ashamed. Picking up a rugged wash cloth and soap he began to scrub his body. He scrubbed so hard his skin turned red from the heat of the water as new blood fell down the drain from the scrapes. /It won't come off. It won't come off. It won't come off. It won't come off. It won't come off. It won't come off. It won't come off. It won't come off./ He repeated over and over in his severally shocked brain. He washed and scrubbed his skin till old cuts bled as well as newly formed ones became apparent with blood flowing freely down the drain. Dunking his head under the sprocket he felt new teardrops fall from his red eyes. Finally, have no way to truly feel free and clean he turned off the water and limped out of the tub. Not even daring to look at himself in the mirror he rapidly put a towel around his waist and ran to his room.

Back in his room his father just sat on Tai's bed waiting for his son to return. Hearing the shower turn off he smiled wickedly. Glancing up he saw him enter the room in a small towel and licked his lips once again. Tai turned around and nearly jumped fifty feet when he saw his father sitting on his bed. /What's he doing here. Oh no. Please no./ He started to shake as his father stood up. Backing towards the door he nearly jumped as he felt he could move no more. His dad was still inching his way closer and closer.

"What's wrong Tai, you seem a little jumpy today." He stated grinning at the smaller boy with beads of water falling from his body.

"…"Tai was to terrified to speak.

"Speak up I can't hear you." The man's face was now a few inched from Tai's.

"What do…do…you want?" Tai asked not really wanting an answer.

"Well since you asked. I want you." He kissed Tai forcefully. Tai was caught, backed against the door, with no where to go.

Tai didn't know what to do. He could try biting him again but that will only lead to another beating. He could kick him in the groin and leave, but go where and what about Kari. There was nothing he could do without getting mortally wounded in the process. He saw the darkness again, and he jumped at the chance to join it again.

His evil father was still kissing Tai over and over again. He couldn't get enough of his son's taste. /Tastes like honey, yum. I wonder if I have time to./ He stopped kissing him and glanced at his watch. /Hmm, only 7:25 I should have plenty of time to at least do this./ Tai fell to the ground, he was in hell again and there was no escaping now. He was trapped with no escape. Not noticing, his father pulled him up roughly by the wrists and sat him on the bed. Removing the towel he knelt down and kissed the tip of Tai's arousal. Tai shuddered a bit cursing his body again for reacting. /Not again, please no. Make him stop make him stop make him stop./ His mind was racing a mile a minute again. Licking his length and massaging his balls the man quickly engulfed Tai's length. /NOOO!!/ He was in the darkness now, he couldn't control his body's reaction so he just left his body. For all he cared his body was dead the only thing that lived was his shattered mind, in which he hid in terror. The man used his experienced mouth trying to bring pleasure to his son once again, as much as it was bringing him. Quickly unbuckling his own pants, and removing his own boxers he pumped his own erection. He continued sucking and massaging until he felt both their releases near. With one good twirl of the tongue and hard suck he felt his son come with himself not too far behind. Finally, getting relief he pulled up his boxers and pants, and stood up giving Tai on last long kiss.

"Get dressed." He merely stated and headed out of the room.

Tai cried his heart out. He grabbed his slightly wet towel and rubbed himself trying to get rid of what just happened. The disheveled boy, slowly made his way to his closet and took out his school uniform. Luckily they wore long sleeves but his face was still a problem. The bruises where very visible. In a near trance like state he got dressed. He was no longer in control. His mind and body were in pieces. Every minute brought him into deeper despair. The only thing keeping him going was the thought of having to protect his sister. Clutching his backpack he slowly opened his door and went into the living room. Eyes stared ahead red and lifeless.

"Ready?" Tai nodded.

The two headed out. He was driven to school in silence until they neared the school.

"Don't tell anyone or you know what will happen and don't think I won't do it." He said giving Tai a quick kiss.

"Yes S…i…r…r" Tai said and stepped out of the car.

"That's a good boy. " He smiled wickedly again and sped off.

Tai bowed his head and headed into the school. Not stopping for anything or anyone he made his way to his first class and sat quickly down. Laying his head in his arms he just waited for class to start. /Just let me die./ He flinched when he felt a tap on his shoulder. Nearly bawling right there he didn't look up. Tai was still too unstable to talk to anyone right now.

"Hey Tai are you ok." Matt looked at him questionably.

"Fine Matt, just leave me alone please." He quietly replayed at almost a whisper.

"Yeah right, what's wrong." /he's never been like this/ Matt thought to himself.

"I said I don't want to talk about it now leave me alone." He said a little angrily and still kept his head in his hands.

The bell rang before Matt could ask any more. /I have to find out what's bothering him./ Matt eyed his friend questionably. The class went on and on with neither boy paying to much attention. The next bell finally rang and Tai quickly jumped up and limped out of the room faster than any of the others. /Can't let them see me, can't let them see./ He ran to his next class and kept hidden in there too. At lunch he sneaked out and found a quit, secluded area and cried again. This was tearing the poor boy apart. Bringing his legs to his chest he lowered his head and wrapped his arms tightly around them moving back and fourth with tears leaving huge wet spots on his school pants and shirt. He didn't care the tears wouldn't stop.

Matt and the other digi-destined kids where eating lunch together as usual, except without Tai. Everyone was talking, and gossiping as usual expect him. He was to worried about Tai. /He's never missed lunch with us before where could he be./ Matt rubbed his temples contemplating on what could be wrong with Tai.

"Something wrong Matt?" Sora asked him.

"What?"

"I asked if you were all right. You were just staring into space a few minutes ago. Oh wait where's Tai? Hey have any of you seen Tai today?" She asked all of them.

"Nope haven't seen him." Izzy stated

"Me neither." Said Joe and Mimi and they continued on with there conversations.

"Well that's strange, where could he be." Sora looked around the cafeteria.

"Hey Matt have you seen him."

"I saw him first period and he…" he began

"He what Matt tell me." Sora raised her voice a bit.

"He was acting very strange."

"In what ways?" She moved closer to him.

"It's hard to explain. He was quiet and never looked up from where he way lying."

"Tai quiet I don't believe it. He's usually the loudest in the class. Boy does he make those classes interesting." Sora said while remember her classes with Tai.

"That's just it Sora. He was completely silent. Not making any noise at all. I was strange to say the least. I think I'll go look for him. Stay here and I'll fill you in later if I find him, ok." Matt stood up.

"Ok, I'll call you later." She yelled after him as he left.

Matt searched around the school for what seemed hours. He needed to find Tai and was not about to give up until he did. He searched in almost every place he thought for sure Tai would be to little avail. Asking here and there and receiving no help. /Tai where are you? What's going on? Why are you shutting me out like this? / Matt was about to give up when he heard a muffled cry. Following the direction of the sob he gasped as he saw Tai shaking and crying. Running over to his friends side he wrapped his arms around him without thinking. Tai just shook more violently and sobbed harder.

"Tai what's wrong you can tell me." He said soothingly while rubbing his back.

"I can't just leave me alone." Said the weeping boy.

"Tai look at me."

"NO." Tai screamed at him.

"Ok, Now I know your hiding something. Please tell me I can see it's eating you up."

"I can't Matt. Please just leave me be." More tears fell from his eyes drenching his school clothes.

"You're my best friend Tai. I don't like seeing you like this please tell me." He said giving Tai a hug.

Tai hugged Matt tightly not wanting to let go. He was so scared, alone, and felt worthless. Not really sure what to do, if he told he would surely be beaten or worse and what about Kari. Tai stood up making Matt tumble over and started to limp off. Matt quickly grabbed one of Tai's wrists in which he let out a huge scream, and fell to the ground. Matt just stared in shook. /All I did was grab his wrist./ he thought and pulled up Tai's shirt cuff up and gasped.

"Tai what happened?" He asked staring at the boys bloodied wrist.

"Let go of me." Tai pulled his aching wrist away from him rubbing it gently.

Looking up at his friend, Matt nearly fell. He had a huge frown on his face as he saw Tai's black and blue cut face. /My god Tai what the hell happened to you?/ He couldn't believe it. Here sat his best friend with red tear stained eyes, and huge welts and bruises on his face. He was angry and scared at the same time.

"TAI WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU?" Matt grabbed Tai and held him close, his own tears now falling for his friend.