Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ +Yama Sutra+ ❯ Motivation ( Chapter 2 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

itle: YAMA SUTRA

Chapter: Two ~ Motivation

Author: Burned Vamp

Disclaimer: Mine.

Date: May 18th, 2003

A/N: WELCOME or WELCOME BACK!!! Thank you. I hope you enjoy this trip. For now (maybe changes?) one sided Taito, enthusiastic Jyoushiro, I slipped a smidgen of Takari in there, don't blink you might miss it, and finally a 'suprise' coupling....*coughcouple?cough* You'll see what I mean in chapter three.... oh the agony of patiently waiting!!! You know what I say to people that say 'patience is a virtue?' *watches boxer clad Yama through Tai's set-up* So's chastity, but you don't see me practicing THAT either... *runs from room towards Yama's apartment*

A 2nd N: Also... I accidentally didn't mention a few of my favorite authors... IT WAS AN ACCIDENT I SWEAR!!! PAREATHE!! She's my buddy, but I don't know if I can forgive her for the Taikeru. I mean... to me, in general... Tai's a bastard. And he ONLY belongs to Yama. Now YAMA on the other hand... belongs to everyone of the same gender... so if Yama's new flavor isn't Tai then Tai SHOULD be suffering!!! BAD TAI!!! Oops! Off- track! Also... did I mention jkb? And wormmonsoul! Author seriously needs to update though! And Jamalyn (I apologize for any misspellings I may have incurred upon the writers.) And I think her name is ... girlstarfish? She wrote Surface Calm... EXCELLENT writer and I'm DIEING for the next chapter of 'Reach for the Stars.' Yama IS Yummy with that stick in his ass.

On with the chapter....

________________________________________

Bang . Bang. Bang.

"Let me think on this a moment. Yamato. Alone. In an apartment for two. Comes home from school and/or band practice would probably not hole himself up in his room."

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"He'd most likely hang out in the living room. Including, but not limited to, eating, studying, and phone conversations."

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"You BLACKMAILED me so you could catch him naked, and not to eavesdrop onto him talking to TK to find out about his sexual preferrences."

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Didn't you?"

Bang. Bang. Bang.

"Stop doing that... it's giving ME a headache."

Tai stopped thumping his head against the wall and glared at Izzy. "Like you wouldn't have done the same to Jyou... hey... how do I know you HAVEN'T?"

Koushiro began squirming. (It was delicious....) (JYOU!! *Thwap* Wait for your turn) "I have no idea what you are talking about."

"Right, Iz."

While Tai was once again occupied staring at the TV set in his room and wishing Yama would walk into the scene, Kou took this opportunity to dig around Tai's school work. Most people don't know this, but he had this habit about digging through other people's things. Even as an only child, or maybe because of it, he really had no sense of privacy. Or at least that is how he explained the appearance of the micro cam in Jyou's room to him before he kissed the dickens out of him.

"You know, having you call me 'Iz' is just as bad as calling me 'Kou-koi.' What is up with that nickname, anyway?"

"I dunno. You just look like an 'Izzy.' Maybe it's the hair?"

"What do 'Izzy's' normally look like?"

"SHUSH! He's coming back into the room!"

"You need your ears to watch?"

"I'm.... concentrating." Boxers disappear. Boxers disappear.

"Wow... he's got almost the same body as Jyou!"

THWAP!!! "Stop checking out my man!"

Kou picked himself up from the floor. "He's not yours!"

"Yet!"

"Besides... those pictures... YOU saw Jyou!"

"As much as it pains me to tell you this, but I have to say it. I derived no pleasure from them. Blackmail is a dirty business. Besides. Kari was going on about privacy and she wouldn't take them."

Koushiro paused in his riffling. "KARI saw us?"

"Yes, and I must say, she seemed rather impressed. Then she mumbled something about needing TK... for help with homework or something I guess."

Koushiro had begun his digging again and had hit on something rather interesting.....

"Yama Sutra?"

Brrrriiiiiiinnnggggggg.

Tai and Kou looked at each other.

Brrrriiiiiiinnnggggggg.

Yama picked up the cordless in his room. "Hello? .... Well, hey, baby. I thought you weren't gonna call tonight," he puuuuurrrrrreeeeddddd.

Tai exploded.

"Hey, this is exactly the type of thing you told me you wanted. A phone conversation."

"Yeah..." Yama looked over his boxer clad body in the mirror. "Yeah, you could say I'm ready for you anyway..." he paused and then laughed throatily... sexily.... Tai nearly exploded in a slightly different manner then remembered someone was probably trying to seduce HIS Yama. Oooohhhhh this was NOT going to be good! SOMEONE was going to die and/or bleed heavily and painfully.

Tai ran out of the room.

"That boy needs... something." Kou returned his attention to the paper in his hands. "The Posisions of Yama." Then he picked up a pen and fixed the spelling. Until he heard the doorbell ring. Yama's doorbell that is. Oh no, he DIDN'T.

"Hang on babe, there's someone at the door. Yeah, Tai's family moved into the same building so it might be him, hang on."

Yama grabbed a robe and left the room.

"Stupid Tai."

________________________________________

HMMMMMM. Just WHO could Yama have been talking to??? Any correct guesses gets a chapter dedication!! And I'm not giving you guys ANY hints. SUFFER.

And now, for reviewer responses.

FANFICTION.NET: I got 13! THAT'S my lucky number!!!

~~~~*FIRST REVIEWER - SILLIE!!*~~~~~ I updated. There. ^.^

jkb - At first I didn't recognize your handle, but then when I went to check out your bio and stuff, I noticed YOU were the one that wrote that AWESOMELY well written TAITO piece with that stalker that Yama has. That piece impressed me, so consider yourself one of my favorites now too ^.^

The weirdo - Updated away. Enjoy.

misha - HEY MISH!!! *ducks fireball* Well that wasn't bloody nice!

Nine - Yes!! I love your stories! DIEING to see how Ninhilistic (sp?) turns out!!

ExBobble06 - Yes... I love the way Tai acts... just makes you want to jump him to shut his mouth and do yummy dirty things to him!

Debra - thank you! I'm so impressed with myself for thinking of that title and I'm surprised no one has yet! I don't so easily impress myself so maybe it was just cuz Yama was involved.... Mmmmm.... Yama.... *droools*

Angelic - *reading review* Something something something so something continue please. *finished* Uh, thanks! Okay! ^.^

nEo-cHan - I'm so glad you love my story!! I love Taito and it was just SCREAMING to be written.

Sky Dragon - Patience is a virtue.... *snickers behind grumpy Tai's back*

Mazza2869 - Thanks... I was hoping Izzy was coming off as Izzy.

madkornfan - Mmmm Taito packages.... mmmmmm....

STephanie - No. How about tomorrow?

MEDIAMINER.ORG

MM.ORG is being a jerk. I can't get into it to find out who reviewed.... @.@ I know Pareathe did...

Um... hey LOOK!!! Momiji!! {}^.^{}