Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 2nd Run ❯ Back to the Source ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey TOEI owns digimon, I just borrowing them... Well, the ones they made...

Alan, Reilmon and Chris are characters were made by me, don't steal them. If by any reason you want to borrow any of them, mail me (In case you wonder, my mail is at the bottom)...

Kitsunemon is property of Talismon2k1.

2nd Run - Sequel to "A New Story" - Chapter 3, Back to the Source


Day came fastly, as it does when someone is asleep, Alan was the first to wake up, but since both he and Reilmon had sleep in the sofa, she was over him, so he couldn't move, well, he could, but didn't wanted...

Not long after Reilmon awoke, she briefly kissed her boyfriend and got up, letting Alan as well get up. Both went to the kitchen to get something for breakfast.

Minutes later Chris and Kitsunemon joined them. After several minutes the four finished eating. Rain could still be heard from outside, they guessed it would still be like that in the Digital World.

"I'm going to check if something new happened in the Digital World..." said Alan as he headed towards his room, where he turned on his computer.

"I'm comimg with you" said Reilmon as she followed him.

"We too" said Chris as both her and Kitsunemon followed.

The game finished loading and the screen showed no signs of change, well, none too noticeable or special...

"Um... Everything seems like before... Wait, the ground is shaking... It's an earthquake..." And as soon as Alan finished those words the earth itself started to shake.

"Ahh!" yelled Chris as she fell but was catched by Kitsunemon. Alan grabbed from the desk and Reilmon from him. Kitsunemon, still holding Chris, positioned himself against a wall that was not close to any kind of furniture... Seconds later the earthquake stopped.

Alan's parents quickly stepped in...

"Is everyone ok?!" asked Lucia as she entered the room. Fortunately the earthquake wasn't very strong, so no furniture got knocked over.

"Yes, we are ok..." answered Alan back as Reilmon loosened her grasp on him.

"Good..." said Hugo as he stepped out to check the rest of the house. Lucia soon followed him.

"Now I'm sure the events of the Digital World are conected to our world..." said Alan, the rest only nodded.

"So, why don't we go to our world and see if we can find something..." said Kitsunemon.

"Yeah,we should go back there..." said Chris, still being hugged by her partner.

"Then you should at least tell your mother..." said Alan at Chris.

"Right... Can I borrow your..." she was cut by the look Alan gave her.

"Oh yeah, right..." she said as she grabbed the phone, Alan, followed by Reilmon, went to where his parents where to tell them about this trip he was about to make.

~*~

"Is everyone ready?" said Alan wearing a raincoat as he headed to his room.

"Just a minute, I can't get this right..." came from a female voice from outside the room, and since Chris was with Alan, there is only one else.

"I can't either, wait a little more..." came now from a male voice.

Both then entered the room wearing a raincoat, even their tails were covered in an add-on Chris sewed onto the raincoats.

"...." silence was heard from both Alan and Chris just before...

"Ahahahahahahahaha!" suddenly, Alan and Chris bursted into laugh, seing both Reilmon and Kitsunemon wearing a raincoat was both a rare and hilarious event. They were answered by a stern look coming from both Reilmon and Kitsunemon.

"I don't see what's funny..." said Reilmon a little annoyed at the laugh of his boyfriend, and her partner's girlfriend.

"Ahaha...*sigh*, sorry, it's just that you look a little funny..." said Alan as he got close and kissed her, for many reasons.

"Um..." said Reilmon as she accepted the kiss. Chris only hugged her partner.

"Sorry for laughing" Chris said at Kitsunemon.

"Nevermind..." he said.

"Well, are you ready now?" asked Alan.

"Yes, but I can still get this thing ok, it feels uncomfortable..." said Reilmon almost whining.

"Well, it's either that or you getting all wet..." Alan said.

"I'll go with the raincoat..." Reilmon said back.

"Ok, let's go" said Chris, as they opened the portal through Alan's computer and headed to a land not known by any other human except for those two...

~*~

A cold, and a very cold wind, blew through the digital plains that the four of them once knew, now they were completely barred, no tree grew, not even grass was in sight, mountains had different shapes, it was completely destroyed.

"....." silence came from Reilmon, a tear rolled down her cheek at this sight, Alan got close to her and embraced her, she was completely destroyed, first, she had to delete her own sister and now her homeland was completely destroyed.

"*Sniff*, I'm ok now, let's go..." she said at her boyfriend as they started to walk in a direction.

About half hour after walking they saw a cave that wasn't there before...

"That cave wasn't here the last time I came..." said Reilmon.

"We should check it then..." said Chris as they headed towards it, the cave was dark, but Reilmon could manipulate the element of fire at will, she could lit herself and feel nothing, so she ignited one of her claws to use as a light.

"The cave is opening..." said Kitsunemon.

"I have a bad feeling..." he quickly said again.

"And it about to become true!" yelled a mysterious digimon from above as it dropped down, to reveal the form of a MetalGarurumon.

"Not again..." said Reilmon as she tossed her raincoat away, since this part of the cave was lit already, she could put off her flames.

"Let's go!" said Kitsunemon as he tossed his raincoat away too.

"Metal Wolf Claw!" yelled MetalGarurumon while in the air as he shot as giant blue-colored laser at Reilmon, she swiftly jumped away.

"Inferno Crystal!" yelled Kitsunemon, as he stomped the floor making the usual crystals appearing, which were sent flying towards MetalGarurumon, he quickly somersaulted away evading them.

"Flashing Fire Kick!" Reilmon quickly disappeared into the air with a somersault, during mid-air, her legs were engulfed with flames, she fiercely landed with her two legs pointing like a needle, she burned the ground as MetalGarurumon wasn't there.

"Garuru Tomahawk!" MetalGarurumon now yelled as he shot a lot of missiles at Reilmon.

"Kyohenkio!" she said as she traded places with her enemy, MetalGarurumon received most of the missiles. Kitsunemon sneaked up on him...

"Eclipse Punch!" he yelled, he raised his right arm as a moon eclipse appeared on the sky of the cave, he quickly dashed with a wave of power on his arm, he delivered the blow onto MetalGarurumon side, sending him crashing against a wall.

"Ugh... That's it! Giga... Cross... Freezer!!!" he yelled as a lot of missiles were shot from his sides, heading towards Reilmon and Kitsunemon, only that the missiles weren't shot straight at them, but towards the floor, Kitsunemon was able to get away, but the freezing explosion caught Reilmon. When it subsided Reilmon was completely froze...

"Reilmon!!!" Alan yelled as she ran towards her. MetalGarurumon laughed evily.

"Look at all that remains of your pathetic digimon, now I'll delete her" he said as he charged towards her.

When he was about to ram her a sudden explosion of flames came, it sent MetalGarurumon flying away, now in the place of a frozen Reilmon, was her totally engulfed in flames, she could also decide who will her flames hurt, so Alan wasn't burned at all. Reilmon then ran towars MetalGarurumon, who was still on the floor.

"Blazing Kick!" she yelled, she delivered a powerful kick at him, which sent him against another wall.

"Flaming Fox Leaf Arrowhead!" she yelled as she jumped, she released all of her flames into the crystals she materialized as they were sent towards her enemy, delivering a powerful and giant explosion, which marked the deletion of him. She then landed near Alan.

"Are you okay?" he asked as he ran towards her.

"Yes, I'm...all...r..i..g..h..t..." she said as she fell unconscious.

"She must have used all of her energies, don't worry, just let her rest, she will be ok..." said Kitsunemon as he got close.

"Ok" said Alan, while he hugged her digimon.

~*~

Hours passed until Reilmon finally awoke.

"Huh?" Reilmon said as she woke up.

"Don't worry, we are here" said Alan at her partner.

"What happened with MetalGarurumon?" she asked.

"You deleted him" said Kitsunemon. Reilmon got up.

"Are you feeling better?" Alan asked.

"Yes, thanks for asking" she said back.

"Do you think you can go on?" Alan asked again.

"Yes" she said as Chris and Kitsunemon also got up.

"Then let's go..." said Chris as they continued the path that was there.

They then reached a large corridor, the wall was now like that of a building, instead of the cave wall, lamps adorned the wall for as far as one could saw, and the floor had a red carpet.

They soon reached a giant pair of doors, which were guarded by a Reapermon.

"Another one..." said Kitsunemon.

"I'm not here to fight" said Reapermon.

"Then why are you here?" asked Reilmon.

"I'm here to say that only the boy and the fox may pass through, the other two will have to stay here." he said.

"And what if we just delete you and pass?" asked Kitsunemon.

"It wouldn't matter, there is an special field beyond this door, and only those two will be able to go through" he said back.

"...." silence came from Kitsunemon.

"It's okay, we will be back in no time" said Alan as he and Reilmon proceeded through the doors.

They walked through the long corridor, at the end, was a throne above some steps.

"I see you finally came, I was getting tired of making all those climatological phenomenons happen..." came from a vampire look-alike digimon.

"You are a Vamdemon! Where you the one behind all of this!" yelled Alan at him.

"Yes, it was me, it was about time you showed up..." Vamdemon said back.

"You did all of this just to get us here!?" asked Reilmon.

"Isn't it obvious... I wanted to kill you personally..." he said.

"It will be you who is going to be deleted!" Alan yelled back as Vamdemon stepped up from his chair and started to walk towards them...


Yes, it's definite, this story will only have 4 chapters, unless I decide to make the next one about one third of the size of this so I can leave it in some sort of suspense I usually do, but I doubt I will, so be sure to be on the look-out for the ending of this story.

The next chapter should be up soon, I'm about 80% sure it will be on or before Christmas...

Anyway, as usual...

Alan, Chris and Reilmon characters are made by me, so don't do anything to them, or steal them...

Kitsunemon is property of Talismon2k1. So don't ask me about him.

Until next chapter...

Alan - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com