Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ 2nd Run ❯ Memories of a Forgotten Past ( Chapter 4 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Hey TOEI owns digimon, I just borrowing them... Well, the ones they made...

Alan, Reilmon and Chris are characters were made by me, don't steal them. If by any reason you want to borrow any of them, mail me (In case you wonder, my mail is at the bottom)...

Kitsunemon is property of Talismon2k1.

2nd Run - Sequel to "A New Story" -

Chapter 4, Memories of a Forgotten Past


Vamdemon finished walking down the steps, Reilmon lost no time to intiate combat...

"Blazing Kick!" she yelled as she kicked at Vamdemon, he did nothing to evade the attack and took it, it sent him flying away through the room and got up as if nothing.

"Hahahahaha... Is that all you got?" he said while getting up.

"How could you... Hmph!... Flaming Fox Leaf Arrowhead!" Reilmon yelled as she jumped into the air and created the crystals engulfed in flames which where sent directly at Vamdemon, he also took them without doing nothing to evade, but the explosions only damaged the floor.

"Hahaha... Give it up! You can't damage me, but instead, I will delete you!" Vamdemon yelled as the smoke disappeared.

"Nightly Raid!" he yelled as he opened his coat and lots of bloody vampires were sent flying towards Reilmon, she was able to evade most, but the ones that got her hurt her pretty bad, she fiercely landed on the floor, Alan quickly rushed by her side.

"Reilmon! Are you alright?" Alan asked at his partner.

"Yes, I'm ok" she said as she got up.

"You are still alive? Hahahaha... Well, that's more fun for me... Nightly Raid!" he then did his attack again, but did not expected this...

"Flashing Fire Kick!" yelled Reilmon as she ran towards the vampires, just before they got her she jumped doing a somersault and igniting her legs in fire and fiercely landed with her legs shaped as a needle on fire, Vamdemon really took this attack as he crashed with the floor.

"Damn, I thought I wouldn't need to do this, but..." he said as he got up, he then started to emanate a dark light.

"ARRGHHH!!!" he yelled as a dark light enveloped the whole room. When the light finally disappeared Vamdemon wasn't there, instead a Belial Vamdemon was there.

"Damn, I won't able to defeat him... Might as well try!" said Reilmon as she rushed towards the giant Belial Vamdemon.

"Reilmon, don't!!" yelled Alan but it was too late, Belial Vamdemon hit her in the air with one of his arms and sent her flying away, Alan rushed over to catch her and was able to.

"Reilmon... Reilmon!! Answer me!" Alan yelled at her digimon.

"Ugh... I'm ok" she said back.

"You will now be deleted! Pandemonium Flare!" Belial Vamdemon yelled as he shot a giant energy ball at Alan and Reilmon, they just embraced for their final moment...

"NOOOOOO!!!!" echoed through the room from a female voice Reilmon knew very well.

The blast echoed through the room and when the light finally subsided Reilmon could still see Alan and vice-versa, they turned to see...

"...No... It can't be!" said Reilmon breathless.

"Guiremon! But you... we..." Alan managed to say.

Indeed, Guiremon was there lying in the ground all badly bruised, she would not last long before being deleted.

"Yes...You deleted me... I don't know how... But I came back..." Guiremon managed to say.

"But why? Why did you had to take your own life?!" asked Reilmon crying.

"When I saw you and Alan together... I understood that not all human beings are evil... Some can be caring and loving as your mate is... What I did has no forgiveness... So please sister, absorb my data and evolve into the graceful Kenshimon and delete him, and take me to the world... I was never able to see... I'll send... your... regards... to our... pa..re..nts..." Guiremon said with her last breath as she broke up into data...

"Guiremon!" Reilmon yelled as tears rolled down her cheeks. Alan embraced her, Reilmon then stood up and absorbed the data.

"Ready?" asked Alan as he once again hugged Reilmon.

"Ready! Let's go!" Reilmon said back as a pillar of light appeared where they where standing.

Belial Vamdemon was only there watching and snickering at the moment, suddenly the light disappeared revealing Kenshimon.

She was much like Sakuyamon, but with changes. Instead of the yellow armor was a fire colored one, the gloves and boots stayed the same, except for the black triangles running forth and back downwards. Her hair was blond colored and the last part which was deep black like Alan's hair. Instead of a rod, she had two swords, one on the back facing right, and the other on the waist facing left, like Leomon's saber but in the opposite direction.

Kenshimon drew her swords out and shifted their directions, the blade was now facing at her back, she started to dash against Belial Vamdemon...

"Spincut!" she yelled she jumped as high as she could doing a somersault, in mid air she shifter the direction of her right sword so it was now facing to her front, she slashed from about his neck all the way down, she quickly then jumped away. She did quite some damage to Belial Vamdemon.

"Ugh... You'll pay for that! Pandemonium Flare!" he yelled as he shot another energy ball at Kenshimon. She only positioned her swords like an X and when the attack was about to hit her she slashed it, dividing it in 2.

"Your attack can't hurt me!" yelled Kenshimon.

"Then try this... Savage Tyrant!" he yelled as a face shot from near his crotch and went towards Kenshimon, she also positioned her sword like an X to evade it, but the face slipped through them and got Kenshimon sending her flying away...

"Ok, you can hurt me, but it's over now... Cross... Slash!!" she yelled, she builded all the strenght Guiremon gave her and positioned her swords facing back, she slashed the right one making a '\' and quickly slashed the left making a '/', both energy waves combined at mid-air, creating a giant X that radiated all of Guiremon's, Reilmon's and Alan's energy in one, the attack got Belial Vamdemon in the face delivering the final blow.

"NO! It can not be! I, deleted by them!" he yelled still in the floor.

"This is for Guiremon!" Kenshimon yelled as she sent all of the last energy she had into her right sword, when it was emanating enough power she threw it at him.

"NOOOOO!" he yelled with his last breath as he broke up into bits of data, which only disappeared in the ceiling of the room.

Kenshimon de-evolved and Alan and Reilmon were standing there.

"Guiremon, I've... avenged... your... death" Reilmon said as she fainted, Alan catched her and carried her back to Chris and Kitsunemon.

"Alan! Reilmon!" yelled Chris when she saw them, she ran towards Alan and hugged him, Reilmon was still asleep on his arms.

"Glad you could make it" said Kitsunemon standing there.

Reapermon had disappeared and no one was guarding the entrance now. The ceiling then started to crumble.

"The cave is going to colapse! We must get out!" Alan said as they started running, why the cave was now completely lit it was unknown to them, nor did they cared, they exited the cave as it finished collapsing. The storm wasn't there anymore, defeating Belial Vamdemon apparently corrected this occurences...

"Puff... Puff... We... made it!" said Chris standing outside.

"It's finally over..." said Alan.

"What happened there?" asked Chris.

Alan then explained the whole battle with Vamdemon and Belial Vamdemon, the reappearance of Guiremon and her sacrifice for the true love Alan and Reilmon shared. Even though they weren't mates, they were deeply in love with each other, and Guiremon's data made the victory possible.

"Poor Reilmon..." said Chris as she passes her hand through Reilmon's face, which was still wet with her tears.

"Let's go back" said Alan as he opened the portal and went back to their world.

When they appeared in Alan's room, Alan placed Reilmon on their bed.

"We better get going, the storm finally ended and my mother must be worried" Chris said.

"See ya later" said Kitsunemon as they exited, it was night already and Alan was tired from the run, he went to bed.

"I'm sorry for all you had to go through..." he whispered into Reilmon's ear. He quickly drifted away to his sleep.

"Don't worry..." Reilmon whispered back, even though she knew Alan couldn't sleep since he was already asleep, she also then fell asleep.

~*~

It was morning already and the sun shined through Alan's window, he woke up with the sun on his eyes...

"Good morning..." but no response came.

"Reilmon?" he asked as his eyes adjusted. Reilmon wasn't there, but she was at the balcony of Alan's room.

He slided the door open and exited.

"Good morning" said Reilmon without turning around, her voice still sounded a little sad from the past events.

"How are you feeling?" Alan asked as he got close, he turned her around so she was facing him and hugged her, he could feel the fur on her head a little wet.

"Were you crying?" he asked as he broke the hug.

"A little...I still can't get over with what Guiremon did..." she said.

"I know how you feel, but she had her reasons for doing this, but at least you know she died caring about you, and because of her power we were able to defeat Belial Vamdemon.

"Yes, you are right..." Reilmon said.

"Don't worry, everything will be ok, with the needed time..." and with those last words he kissed her. It was morning and the storm had cleared away, the sun shined above them as he gave her the first kiss of what would be another long day...

Besides from the sound of their own kissing only the birds could be heard on the peaceful morning of a Sunday.

"I love you Reilmon..." Alan said.

"I love you too, Alan" Reilmon answered back.

And with another kiss they entered the apartment again...


*sniff* Ahh... The feeling you get when you finish a story is just wonderful... I swear a tear was about to escape...

It feels good to finally get out all those feelings... I really like the ending though...

Well, this is it, the ending of "2nd Run". Indeed, there were only 4 chapters and that was all that was needed for this...

Please, R+R. But don't flame me...

Alan, Chris and Reilmon characters were made by me, don't do anything with them.

Kitsunemon is property if Talismon2k1.

I said this at the end of my other story and I will say it again, the Alan of this story is no representation of me, he only uses my name as well, altough I want to have my hair like that...

Alan - grayfox_2510@hotmail.com

*sigh* Well, I hope you enjoyed reading as I enjoyed writing this... Good bye for now...

Still, I might do another story, I'm 80% sure that if I make another it won't be a sequel to this, I don't what more I can add to this...