Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Wedding Story: DAVIS & KARI ❯ Welcome to Your New Home ( Chapter 10 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TEN
 
 
After a few days of being pampered, spending time with each other, and enjoying the bear necessities, it was time for the newlyweds to go home.
 
* * *
 
After arriving back in Japan, Kari Motomiya noticed that the limo driver wasn't going the right way.
 
“What's going on here?” she asked, “The apartments are back in town. Why are here at the beach?”
 
Davis smiled, and pointed out the window, “That's why.” He said, “Honey, “were” home.”
 
Kari was speechless. There, just in front of them was that strange house she saw being built on the beach.
 
It was three times the size of normal house. It was freshly painted white, with a black rooftop.
 
About four balconies were seen from all sides of the house, and there was a mailbox with golden letters carved into it saying…
 
“THE MOTOMIYAS”
 
“Davis.” Kari whispered, “We…Actually…Live here?” Davis nodded, “You said that you wanted to come back to the beach.”
 
“Well now your wish is not only granted, it's permanent. We can stay on the beach and never really leave again.”
 
“…And don't worry about furnishing it.” He replied, “Tai and the others helped to bring all our other stuff here.”
 
“You mean, from our apartments?” asked Kari.
 
“You'd better believe it sis.” came Tai's voice.” “Welcome home you two.” said Jun who was beside her husband.
 
The siblings came together for one big group hug, followed by Veemon and Gatomon joining in welcoming their friends to their new home.
 
* * *
 
The inside of the house was beautiful. There were about seven bedrooms already furnished, even with Kari and Davis' old beds.
 
There were three living rooms. One with a fireplace, one with big screen TV, and the other was actually more of a billiard room instead.
 
The kitchen had four different ovens, three different counters two refrigerator-freezers, and One beautiful dinning table 20 feet in square.
 
The best feature was the master-bedroom; Kari and Davis' shared bedroom. Complete with almost exactly the features as their honeymoon suite had.
 
Davis even had the bathroom fixed so it had a place to keep Kari's Coy-pond in the back near the window.
 
It was filled with water and the waterfalls were pouring, and little fish swimming underneath the water.
 
This was going to be quite the place to live, just perfect for a couple starting out.
 
* * *
 
It wasn't long before Kari and Davis' had finished furnishing the rest of their new house.
 
Now it was indeed the perfect home on the beach.
 
Kari finally even got accepted to work as a teacher at the best preschool in town, courtesy of Davis' arrangements and vast money makings.
 
* * *
 
About a few years later, when Kari and Davis slept together again, Kari finally got pregnant with their first son.
 
Musuko, Daisuke, Motomiya” he looked just like his Dad.
 
And a year after he was born, Kari got pregnant again with their other son.
 
“Koji, Taichi, Motomiya” who looked liked his mom. Kari even gave him her old baby whistle she used to own as a toddler.
 
Davis and Kari had plenty of time for their babies. Even when it came to working, Veemon and Gatomon were there to help.
 
With the billions of dollars Davis was earning in his Noodle business, Veemon and Gatomon as back up, and Jun herself hired as the family physician.
 
Kari and Davis were on the verge of having what they always wanted…
 
A perfect family
 
 
* * *
 
When Musuko and Koji grew older, Kari and Davis brought them to the Digital world to play while they went to work.
 
“Are you ready to have some fun?” Kari asked Koji, “Yeah, I Am.” replied her 5 year old son.
 
“What are you still doing hanging around with your dad?” Davis asked Musuko, “Go on and play tag.”
His six year old son caught up with his brother chasing Veemon and Gatomon down the meadow.
 
* * *
 
Kari was great Kindergarten-teacher and she just loved school. She even taught Koji and Musuko.
 
As For Davis…Well; he became so successful with his Noodle-Carts, that so much was made about him.
 
Movies, TV shows, TK, who was a novelist, even wrote about him in his latest novel.
 
But what Davis loved most of all, was a song published about him and his business that he could listen too on his Music-Maker.
 
* * *
-When he hears the work bell chime
Daisuke Motomiya gets up on time.
Putting on his
clothes like that,
In less than seven seconds flat.

-He's always on the scene.
Daisuke Motomiya!
And his
Noodle cart's bright and clean.
Daisuke Motomiya!
You can not ignore,
Daisuke's the hero next door.

-Strolling down the busy streets,
Greeting people that he meets.
Folks want noodles, not a pita,
So Hurry, hurry Daisuke Motomiya!

-So move aside, make way.
Daisuke Motomiya!
'Cos he's gonna
make your day.
Daisuke Motomiya!
He's the one we adore.
Daisuke's the hero next door.

-When he's cooking with fires
He's always cool
and calm.
And everyone admires.

Not like an alarm.
He's great, he never tires.
He always sees it through
And that's true
 
* * *
 
*PAUSES FOR MUSIC CHOIR*
* * *
-So move aside, make way.
For Daisuke Motomiya!
'Cos he's gonna
make your day.
Daisuke Motomiya!
He's the one we adore.
Daisuke's the hero next door.

-If you're stuck with nothing to eat
Daisuke will make you something neat.
There's no charge, and there's no doubt.
Daisuke will always help you out.

-Hooray for Daisuke Motomiya!
He's always brave and strong.
Hooray for
Daisuke Motomiya!
He knows right over wrong.
He'll always be along
To hel
p both you and me
Don't you see???


-He's always on the scene.
Daisuke Motomiya!
And his
Noodle cart's bright and clean.
Daisuke Motomiya!
You can not ignore,
Daisuke's the hero next door.

-Everybody knows
Daisuke Motomiya!
Dressed in his
cooking clothes,
Daisuke Motomiya!
Well, we've seen him before.
Daisuke's the hero next door.
-So move aside, make way.
Daisuke Motomiya!
'Cos he's gonna
make your day.
Daisuke Motomiya!
He's the one we adore.
Daisuke's the hero next door.
-He's always on the scene.
Daisuke Motomiya!
And his
Noodle cart's bright and clean.
Daisuke Motomiya!
You can not ignore
 
…Daisuke's the hero next door.
 
 
THE END
 
 
* * *
 
Author's notes:
 
There's no doubt about it this time, I don't think I'll ever be able to create any other Dakari story as romantic as this one.
 
I'd say this was a full six months of work… WELL SPENT. I lookforward to your reviews.