Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ A Wedding Story: DAVIS & KARI ❯ Virgins No more ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
The plane had touched down on a private air-strip in Honolulu-Hawaii, where Davis had booked the suite of the best five-star hotel in the world.
 
All expenses were already paid, so all Davis and Kari had to do, was sit back and celebrate the start of their new lives.
 
* * *
 
Davis carried his Bride all the way to the Honeymoon suite. Kari looked around and couldn't believe her eyes.
 
The entire place was bigger than ten apartments back in Highton-view Terrace.
 
The moonlight shined through a full-view window of the beaches down below.
 
The room itself was breathtaking too. It had tree sofas huddled around a 92-inch TV.
 
The bathroom had a huge tub about the size of a small swimming pool already for their use.
 
There was a large refrigerator in the back of the room overflowing with all kinds of refreshing drinks.
 
But Davis just carried Kari into the bedroom, which had a bed ten feet in square and beautiful white covers.
 
Davis set her down onto the cushy mattress and looked his new wife deeply in the eyes.
 
“Kari, I never thought it would turn out this way.” He said softly, “First you were my friend, then my girlfriend, and now you're my blushing bride.”
 
Sure enough, Kari was blushing at that statement. “And you're my handsome Hubby.” She said.
 
They shared a soft kiss. Kari's insides couldn't wait anymore. “Davis?” she asked, “Could wait outside for a moment?”
 
Davis didn't know what she was getting at, but did as he was told; he walked outside and shut the door.
 
He didn't go back in until Kari told him to do so.
 
When he walked back into the room, hiss body temperature shot through the roof.
 
He suddenly couldn't speak. Something had knocked the wind out of him. There she was on the bed.
 
She had removed her wedding gown and was only wearing one simple red satin robe.
 
She looked at him with hungry eyes. Then she motioned him to her with her finger playfully, and said “Come get me tiger!”
 
 
He couldn't get to her fast enough, and he almost tripped on his own footsteps.
 
He stopped just short of her. His heart was pounding, and he was breathing heavily.
 
Kari grabbed his arm and pulled him up onto her. She looked deeply into his eyes and whispered, “Make me yours, Davis”
 
Their lips touched in the most passionate of all their kisses. It was like fire breathing fire.
 
The slipperiness of her satin robe between his fingers and softness of her skin against his caused Davis to suddenly go weak.
 
He lost his balance and fell off the bed. He couldn't feel the banging of his head to the floor.
 
The sensation of Kari wanting to make out with him was just breathtaking and sensational to him.
 
He climbed back up onto the bed and felt her hands around his waist reaching to undo his Tux.
 
His hands covered hers, and they slowly detached the black bow-tie from his neck, together with his jacket, shirt, and even his pants.
 
He tossed them all to the side of the bed. When he reached down to take off his underpants. He slipped and fell of the bed again.
 
They both giggled, “Boy, for a married man, I sure am clumsy.” He joked while climbing back up.
 
Taking her in his arms as he slowly guided her down onto the bed, and he had to use his knees to support them both until he got her to where she would be the most comfortable.
 
He was careful not to crush Kari with his weight over hers. She was so beautiful, lying there bathed in that lightly colored robe.
 
He planned to take his time and treat her with the kindest, gentlest embrace that she deserved.
 
His face above hers, bathed in moonlight, he spoke to her with a voice he didn't recognize as his own.
 
“You have any know idea beautiful you are to me and how much I love you?”
 
She curled her hand around him, and pulled his lips down to hers. She stopped at the last millimeter and said. “No I don't, but I do know how much I love you.”
 
She pulled him in the rest of the way and kissed him hard, enabling her tongue to go right to the back.
Davis raised his own tongue and joined it to hers, savoring the sweet taste of love.
 
She suddenly shivered at the deep way they were kissing now.
"Are you cold?" he whispered in her ear.
 
“No, it's, when you touch me…it makes me tremble. I've never felt like this before.”
 
An incredible urge overtook her and she rolled over so that her face was above his now.
 
She took both his arms and pushed them back against the bed, holding him down. He was suddenly at her mercy.
 
He looked at her entirely with wide and fascinated eyes but couldn't say anything.
 
“Don't move…” she whispered, placing a finger to her lips, smiling down at him taking his breath away again.
 
Her hands ran along the abs on his chest. “I love you, Davis. Now we don't have to wait any longer.”
 
With that, she stripped off her robe exposing her complete body in front of him for the very first time.
 
He took a deep breath in suddenly, and a slow grin spread across his face as he closed his eyes and reached up to touch her hair.
 
This was far more beautiful than he had ever imagined. To finally be married to his the woman he loved for who knows how long.
 
The one person he could always share his most intimate thoughts with, and to have her here in his arms, wanting him like she did.
 
Taking delight in making him feel so special to her, here and now. She could do to him whatever she wanted…always.
 
For now that they were married, their virginity rules no longer had to apply to them both.
 
He was so glad that all his hard work and sacrifices over the years were finally paying off.
 
That night they experienced the most magical of all moments, something neither one of them would ever share with anyone else.
 
Something more than love brought them closer than anything else ever could… It was Destiny and Fate as well.
 
They had become one that night for the first time in their new married life, which they knew would last Forever.
 
* * *
 
After a while, they became quite exhausted. They slipped under the covers of the bed still naked, and stared into each others eyes one last time.
 
“Good night… my handsome husband.”
“Sleep tight… my wonderful wife.”
 
They came together for a soft slow kiss, before settling into each others arms, and gently… fell…asleep.