Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Calumon's Adventure! ❯ Bullies! ( Chapter 2 )

[ A - All Readers ]

Chapter 2
"Well well well, look who we have here. Calpoomon and Peemon!" Demidevimon and Pumpkinmon started laughing.
"What is that behind you guys? Your playground!" They laughed even harder then before. "Actually for your information Dummydevimon and Rumpkinmon, that is our practice arena for next Sundays tournament!" said Calumon angrily. "Oh, so you guys are gonna be in the tournament too huh? Well you won't be needing that stupid practice arena then!" replied Pumpkinmon as he trampled over the arena. "Hey!" said Veemon. "You'd better back off or we'll be having pumpkin pie early this year!" "Oh, is that right?" said Demidevimon grinning. "This calls for a battle!" "Your on!" yelled Calumon as he got in his battle stance.

Demidevimon shouted "Demidart!" then a bunch of needles flew towards Veemon. "Lookout!" craid Calumon. Veemon quickly jumped out of the way, lept towards Demidevimon and and said "Veeheadbutt!" which sent Demidevimon soaring straight into the wall. "Pumpkin squash!" screamed Pumpkinmon as he hit Calumon on the head. Calumon staggered to his feet and cried "Bubbleblow!" A bunch of pink bubbles flew from Calumon's mouth and were heading straight for Pumpkinmon. "I don't think so said Demidevimon. "Demidart!" he cried as the needles popped all of the bubbles. "Hahahahaha!" Demidevimon and Pumpkinmon laughed. "Is that all you guys got?" "VEEPUNCH!" screamed Veemon as he sent a powerful blow into Pumpkinmon's head."Hmmmm... You guys aren't that bad for beginners." said Pumkinmon as he rubbed his head. "C'mon Demidevimon, lets go before we seriously injure them!" "Ya, I agree. We'll save that part for the tournament!" said Demidevimon as he and Pumpkinmon left.

"Are you ok?" questioned Veemon as he walked over to Calumon. "Ya I think so." replied Calumon as he wiped sweat from the symbol on his forehead. "Let's get a drink!" so off they went to find a drink which is not easy without a Tamer. The only place in the human world to get a drink without a Tamer is the fountian in the middle of town.

*Sluuuuuuurrrrp, slurp slurp* Calumon and Veemon started drinking away when they heard a voice yelling "Calumon!" Calumon looked over to see who it was. It was a boy about 16 years old with blonde hair and blue eyes. "Who are you?" said Calumon with a concerned look on her face. "My name is Adam and I will be your new Tamer!" he said as he held up his Digivice, Calumon had the happiest face you had ever seen. Calumon always dreamed of the day when he would finally get a Tamer. However, Veemon on the other hand wasn't so happy. He had the most depressed look on his face as he started to walk away.

End of Chapter 2