Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Calumon's Adventure! ❯ New Friends! ( Chapter 3 )

[ A - All Readers ]

"What's wrong?" said Calumon said as he ran over to Veemon. "Well, I saw how happy you were when he told you that he was your Tamer and now you are going to go with him and I will have no one to hang out with." "Hey!" said Calumon. "We have been best friends as long as I can remember, besides, you are coming with us!" "I am?" Veemons eyes lit up. "Woohoo!" Veemon hugged Calumon and then they ran over to Adam. "Adam, Veemon is coming with us no matter what!" said Calumon. "Great!" Adam replied. "The more the merrier. Anyways, let's go to my school, I'm suppoed to meet my friends there. They have digimon too!"

On their way to the school they all saw Demidevimon slap Pumpkinmon's face and pumpkinmons pumpkinhead was backwards. Pumpkinmon was stumbling around until he suddenly stopped moving. Then his whole body started fading away until it was completely gone. Demidevimon stopped laughing and started bawling his eyes out. "That was kinda odd." said Adam with a stunned look on his face. "I wonder what happened to him!" " Who cares! They both tried to attack me and Calumon earlier but we fended them off." said Veemon as he glared at Demidevimon. "They also trashed oyr practice arena that we were gonna practice on for the tournament!" added Calumon. "Sounds like you guys were having a bad day!" replied Adam. "You guys will be safe as long as I am with you!" he added.

Five minutes later they arrived at the school to see Adam's friends. Adam's friends Digimon were battling to get stronger. "Hi guys!" said Adam. "Like my new digimon?" "Yeah!" they all said but they never even turned their heads to see them. They were too busy watching their Digimon battle. Kyle was Adam's best friend. He was 16 with brown hair and brown eyes. He didn't have a digimon due to the fact that he didn't have a Digivice. Elliott was Adam's 2nd best friend. He was kinda on the chubby side. He was 15 with brown hair and hazel eyes. his Digimon was Kumamon. Elliott was really good when it came to computers.He always carried around his backpack which had his modified laptop in it. Beside Elliott was Aaron. He was 15 with short brown spikey hair and his eyes were brown. His Digimon was Monodramon.

"Bearfist!" shouted Kumamon as punched Monodramon in the head which sent him flying. "Ok, I've had enough practicing for today!" said Monodramon as he started walking over to Aaron. "Guys i'd like to introduce my new Digimon Calumon and his friend Veemon!" said Adam. "Veemon doesn't have a Tamer though." "Maybe he could be Kyles Digimon." said Elliott as he nodded his head towards Kyle. "Aren't you forgetting something! I don't have a Digivice!" replied Kyle. "Hey Adam, let me borrow your Digivice tonight and I can clone it and program it to be equipped for Veemon. That way we all have Digimon!" said Elliott happily. Veemon and Kyle had a big smile on their faces as they turned towards Adam to see what his answer would be. "Ok" said Adam. "But I need it back first thing tomorrow morning." Veemon ran over to Kyle and jumped in his arms. *Sniffle Sniffle* "What the heck was that?" said Aaron. Then they heard a voice "Why? Oh dear God why?