Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cheaters ❯ Confessions (Taiora) ( Chapter 9 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHEATERS:
Part 9 - Confessions (Taiora)


Disclaimer: I do NOT own any of the characters used in this series. Also, If you do not like the couples in this series, I strongly advise you to turn back before it's too late. They are... (Inhales a deep breath) Takari, Sorato, Koumi, Michi, Sokeru, Miyeru, Taiora, Kouyako, Mimato, Jyoun, Takimi, and Kenyako. (WHEW!)

Notice: This takes place about 1-2 years after the defeat of MaloMyotismon, but the Digital World is not public knowledge and not everyone is a Digi-Destined.

Ages: Joe and Jun - 19; Tai, Sora, and Matt - 18; Mimi and Izzy - 17; Ken and Yolei - 16; Davis, Kari, and TK - 15; Cody - 13.

Dedication: To Darkstar, and the numerous authors of the Digiartist's Domain (Togashi, SominodB, Red Rover, Yolen, etc.)


This part takes place on the same day as the last part: "Friends Like You."



Kari had just left for the latest gathering of the new Digi-Destined, but Tai was not happy. She had been quiet all morning. Too quiet. <If TK did something to her...>

The ringing of the phone broke his thoughts. He picked it up. "Hello, Tai speaking?"

"Taichi?"

He froze. It was Sora. She was actually calling him for the first time in what felt like ages. "S-Sora?!"

"Yeah, it's me. Are you busy today?"

"N-no! Not at all."

"Can you come over today? Like right now? I... I have something to tell you. And... I could use my best friend right now."

Tai didn't like where this was going. Sora's voice didn't sound too cheerful. Had something happened between her and Matt? "Is... is Matt involved?"

"Taichi... please come over?"

That clinched it. Tai immediately said, "I'm out the door," and slammed the receiver down before grabbing his shoes.


****************************************************** *****************


<I hope TK was right,> was all Sora could think until she heard the doorbell ring. Rushing downstairs, she let Tai in and led him up to her bedroom. "Thank you for coming over," she said.

"Thanks for inviting me," Tai replied. "You know, I saw your mom a few days ago, and she asked me to stop by here more often."

Sora sat down on the bed. "Yes, she told me about that. You see... she liked you a bit more than... than Matt..."

Tai stood before her. "Sora, what's wrong?"

Just then, Sora jumped up and hugged Tai tight, crying over his shoulder. "Matt and I... we... we broke up!"

How Tai had longed to hear those words from Sora's mouth. Ever since he found out she was dating Matt, he waited for her to tell him about the break up. It was his secret dream. Now, he felt that it was a nightmare. He never realized what if they broke up and it tore Sora apart. He returned the hug. "I'm so sorry," he said. It was true, he was sorry. Sorry for wishing that Matt would do this and hurt her.

"I don't... I don't know why I'm crying over it."

"Because you loved him."

They sat down as Sora looked in Tai's eyes. "I thought I did... but not until a few months ago. The love I thought I had for him wasn't there anymore. I wanted to leave him... but I didn't, because I thought he loved me. So, I stayed with him. Then yesterday came."

At this, she paused. <How do I tell him that I saw Matt and Kari fucking, and then fucked TK for revenge?!>

Tai had a hunch what Sora was about to say. "He was cheating on you, wasn't he?"

Sora nodded. "I walked in on him while he was sleeping with another girl. But that wasn't the worst part. Before I barged in, I heard the other girl shout out Mimi's name in offense. As I confronted Matt, he blabbed out that he had been fucked in his sleep by that girl... that he was dreaming... of Mimi..."

<Man,> Tai thought. <If only Mimi knew Matt wanted her as much as she did him!> He saw Sora crying again, and hugged her. "Maybe... there's still some love for Matt deep inside of you. That's why you're crying now."

Sora wiped the tears away quickly. "But the thing is... it was supposed to be a ruse. You know, to keep Jun off Matt's back. We never meant to fall in love. I was hoping for-." She quickly stopped herself. <I can't tell him now! It's too soon after the break up.>

Tai wanted her to finish, but decided not to ask the identity of the man. Instead, he looked away. "Well, whoever Mr. Right is... I envy him."

"Why?"

"...Because... no. The time's wrong. I should go before I cause you more problems."

"You love me, too, don't you?"

The question made Tai look at Sora.

"You still love me... after all this time... even when... I'm not a virgin anymore?"

Tai turned away. "...I wish I could say I still do. But... I can't. There's something you should know about me, Sora." He swallowed the lump in his throat. "I'm not a virgin anymore, either."

There was a pause between them. "Oh," Sora said. "Who was... the lucky girl?"

Tai stood up. "Lemme backtrack first. It was a few days ago, after I saw your mom while wandering downtown. I spotted Mimi crying on the bench, and I talked with her. The good news was she's moving back here soon with her family, and she came down early to tell us. The bad news was... she failed to seduce Izzy."

"Because of that girl he met online?"

Tai nodded. "I took her out to lunch, then she asked me if I would stay the night with her at her hotel. I couldn't leave her like that, so I agreed to. After picking up some spare clothes, we went to her suite. She broke down again, thinking she was ugly. I tried to convince her otherwise, and the next thing I know... she asks me to sleep with her, to be her part-time lover for the night. She knew I was still pinning over you, and thought that by sleeping with her, I could forget about you for a moment."

"Did you enjoy it?"

"I did... but in the morning, all I could feel was regret. You were the one I wanted to be my first time... and I blow it on a one-night stand. It was then I knew I was unworthy of your love."

"Taichi."

Tai didn't look back. "Yeah?"

"...You were the one I wanted. My only regret was that the day you finally decided to ask me out was after I fell for Matt, and I turned you down. It doesn't matter that you screwed Mimi, since I screwed with Matt. But, you're wrong about one thing... I'm the one not worthy of your love."

Sora looked away, ashamed. "After I told Matt I wasn't his girlfriend anymore... I found the guy who was supposed to be that girl's boyfriend. He knew about it, too, so I... I slept with him to get even with Matt. So now you see... I'm no better than you because I slept with two guys while you only slept with one girl."

Tai absorbed what Sora had told him. Finally, he turned around and walked over to her. Using his hand, he gently turned her face back to him, a warm smile on his face. "I still love you, Sora."

Once again, Sora was crying. "Taichi... I still love you, too."

Their lips met, and stayed there for what seemed like eternity. It had taken a long time and a lot of dreaming, but they finally kissed. When they parted, Sora whispered, "My mom's not going to be home for another hour. Take me back to my first time, Taichi."

They kissed again before Sora pulled Tai back onto the bed with her. His hand slid onto her back as he pressed his body to hers. His dick throbbed, urging him to take her now, but he resisted. She wanted to feel like she was making love for the first time, and he had to make it last. He had to make it perfect for her.

Sora felt him pulling at the back of her shirt, so she leaned forward to help him. The pink shirt came off, revealing her red bra to match her red hair. She felt Tai kissing her neck, then her shoulder, and finally her tits. His tongue and teeth teased her erect nipples through her bra while he tried to find the hook to it.

"In the front," Sora moaned, holding onto him.

Tai opened one eye and found the hook between the cups. He used his teeth to try and undo it, making Sora giggle while moaning. Finally, he got it and slid the lingerie off. His eyes marveled at the sight of her pert breasts.

"How long have you waited for this," she asked. "As long as I have?"

"Longer. Too long."

"The please don't make either of us wait any longer."

Tai leaned down, taking Sora's right nipple in his mouth to suckle it. His right hand cupped and massaged her left tit a bit before switching over to suck the left breast and squeeze the other.

Sora moaned all the while, relishing in the attention. She didn't think of whether to regret her first time with Matt being so short or not. All she could focus on now was Tai loving her. She felt a burning sensation coming from her upper legs and in her panties. "Strip me," she sighed.

Tai left her chest and moved down to remove Sora's pants. He saw that her panties had a medium wet spot on them. He bent down to lick the spot, making Sora gasp. "Take them off," she cried. "I can't feel it enough when you do it like that."

Again using his teeth, Tai removed the panties. He paused to look at her in all her naked splendor. "You're even more beautiful than I imagined."

A crimson color fell on Sora's cheeks. "Please don't stare. I feel embarrassed."

"Don't be." With this, Tai bent down and kissed her pussy. Feeling her shutter, he kissed it again and again. His tongue traced her lower lips once her wetness began to leak out. Soon, he felt her hands at the back of his head, pulling it closer to her pussy. Gently, he pushed his tongue in to feel her moist folds.

Sora pushed herself forward and spread her legs as wide as she could. This was how she imagined her first time with Tai. She was getting her pleasure first. Once Tai was done, she would return the favor gladly. It didn't take long for her to orgasm from Tai's attention to her cunt. She sighed as the bliss left her weak.

After lapping up the lingering juices, Tai stood up. Seeing Sora satisfied pleased him. He watched her as she moved to stand up. "Now," she whispered seductively. "It's your turn." She kissed him while using her hands to lift his shirt off. Her lips met his through the fabric before it came off completely, and then met them again so she could move her tongue inside his mouth.

Tai hugged Sora close to him, feeling her pert breasts against his skin. They slid down as Sora trailed kisses to his chest. Her lips and tongue danced on his skin while her hands worked on his pants. His cock throbbed as she ran her fingers over it, relishing in the contact. She wanted to put it in her mouth, and moved odwn to do so.

However, Tai had other plans. He bent down and kissed her passionately before lifting her up and back onto the bed, never breaking off until he was laying atop her.

"Taichi?"

"I want you, Sora. I love you so much."

"Then take me." She wanted to suck him, but she knew there would be another time for her to do so. She opened her legs again and moved her hand to guide Tai's cock to her pussy, slowly. He let himself take it slowly. It would be as if they were losing their virginities all over again. The way that two people truly in love with each other would do.

Tai froze after he got the head in, but only enough to move his arms around Sora's back. She moved hers to his in turn, and then cried out as he pushed himself in all the way. "Oh Taichi!"

"I'm here, Sora."

"Make love to me. Make me lose control."

Sora gasped and sighed as Tai moved his rod in and out of her tight love canal. It was slow and soft, the pleasure building over the pain. Tai's restraint chipped more and more away with each movement into her tight opening. He felt her legs wrap around his bottom, helping him pump into her.

It was a dream come true for the both. After waiting over a year, they were more than best friends. They were together as lovers, soul mates. Sweat covered their bodies as they moved faster, little by little, nearing their climax.

"Come with me," Sora begged, trying to hold off. She wanted to wait until Tai came first before she would allow herself to. "Oh God, Taichi, come with me!"

A grunt escaped Tai's mouth, followed by a yell as he made his last push. Just at that moment, Sora gave up and screamed out his name as she orgasmed. Her cunt clamped and squeezed at his cock, begging him to release into it. Her legs prevented him from pulling out and her female juices splattered against him as it happened. That pushed him over the edge. His cock repeatedly shot rounds of hot cum into her. She felt the heat in her and welcomed it.

Both of them felt weak. It was as if they had been running for so long and had finally collapsed. Tai rested his body over Sora's, his head pressed against her chest. Tears of love leaked out of her tightly shut eyelids. "I love you," she whispered. "I always have."

"If this is a dream... I'd rather die than wake up." He kissed her one breast lightly. "What time do you expect your mom home?"

"Not for another hour or two."

"Then how about a nice, long shower for two?"

Sora smiled. "Are you feeling lucky, Mr. Kamiya?"

"Maybe... but mostly sweaty."

"You mean Mimi never gave you this much of a work out?"

Tai slowly pulled out and stood up. "We never went that slow. It was quick and without as much passion."

Sora took Tai's hand. "Well... We'll just have to fix that, won't we?"

"You know, if it wasn't for TK and Kari getting together finally, I'd almost believe that best friends like that never end up dating."

This made Sora break into cold sweat a bit. "I'm not so sure about that."

"Huh?"

"...Nothing." She quickly led Tai to the bathroom for the shower.


***************************************************** ***************************


Kari was surprised when Tai came home later that night. "How was the gathering today," he asked.

She shifted in her seat. "There wasn't one... TK and Ken couldn't make it, and the others felt we shouldn't go without them. ...Where were you?"

Tai blushed. "Sora's. She... broke up with Matt yesterday."

This made Kari's heart stop. "Did... did she tell you anything else?"

Tai walked over to her and sat beside her. "She tried to mention something about you..." Just then, he noticed Kari was ready to break down. "What's wrong? Did something happen between you and... It's TK, isn't it?"

Kari's cheeks were soon covered in tears. "Tai... I made a horrible mistake yesterday."

It just clicked inside Tai's mind. <Oh my god!> "Kari... please tell me you didn't-?"

"I thought it was TK," Kari wailed, breaking into a sob. "I thought... it was... TK..."

Tai pulled his sobbing sister into a hug. Once she had calmed down, he'd get her to explain from the beginning. "Kari, you literally fucked up this time..."


End Part 9