Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cheaters ❯ Turnabout is Fair Play (Takimi) ( Chapter 10 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHEATERS: Part 10
Turnabout is Fair Play (Takimi)

By Robster80

Notes: This series is taking wayyyyyy too long for me to do, and I feel like I'm doing the same stuff over and over in each chapter. So, I've decided to do some cutting from my original plans. I'm dropping the Kouyako, Jyoun, and Kenyako parts I planned and moving on with the rest of this fic and try to end it.

Quick recap: TK dumped Kari because he thought she was sleeping with Matt, and slept with Sora and Yolei (separately, mind you) to get even with her. Sora also dumped Matt for not only the same reason as TK dumped Kari, but also because he was lusting over Mimi. She eventually slept with Tai and became his girl, and now Kari's confronting Tai about her current dilemma...


"...and that's the whole story."

There was silence after Kari stopped talking. Matt, Tai, Sora, and Mimi were sitting around her in Mimi's suite, listening as she explained what had happened that caused TK to break up with her, and Sora to dump Matt. Matt felt very uncomfortable during the whole story. He knew Tai would murder him, not just for causing TK to leave Kari, but because he had hurt Sora in the process.

"So that's it," Sora finally said. "You thought Matt was TK, and wanted to surprise him."

"Could you blame her?"

All eyes were suddenly on Mimi, some of them were cold.

"Well, Matt is TK's older brother. They almost look alike, physically."

"How would you know," Kari snapped. "You haven't seen him in a while!"

Tai stood up and waved his hands, trying to prevent a fight. "Down, Kari! The important thing is that we know it was merely a case of mistaken identity. You know it was a mistake, and you're sorry for it. So's Matt."

"Plus, some good came out of all of this," Matt struggled to speak. "Sora and Tai are an item now, right?"

Even Mimi frowned at Matt's statement. "Yes, but it cost the happiness of Kari and TK in the process. So... what do we do now?"

"We have to tell TK the truth, and get him back with Kari."

Tai looked at Matt. "Good idea, Matt. You can tell him and we'll be there to carry you out by the handles."

Kari wasn't listening to what the others were saying. She was lost in her own world, feeling very sorry for herself. It wasn't love she felt for TK before, but lust. She had realized that a while ago. Love isn't sex, and the most she had with TK during their brief courtship was sex.

Now, her lust was gone. All she could feel for TK was love, and regret. [I lied when I told him I loved him. And now, when I really do love him... he wants nothing to do with me... and I can't blame him!]

"Kari?"

Tai's voice brought her back to the real world. He was beside her, his hand on her shoulder.

"Why don't you go home for now? We'll figure out what to do about this."

Nodding slightly, Kari slumped off the one bed and dragged her feet out of the room.


******************************************************* *************************


"Thanks for treating me to lunch, Yolei."

Yolei smiled at the slightly glum Izzy as they sat at an outdoor café. "It's nothing, Izzy. What are friends for?"

The fresh open air felt so good to Izzy. Just a half hour ago, his online girlfriend had sent him an email saying she was going back to her real life boyfriend. He was heartbroken by this, especially since he was about to tell her he was planning on coming to visit her up in Osaka.

Yolei had just arrived when he got the email, and she made him get out of his apartment to get some air and some lunch.

"Izzy, I know it's not the right time, but... it's better this way. Internet relationships don't last."

Izzy looked up from his milkshake. "That's the second thing I've been wrong about since I met Aurora, Yolei."

"What was the first?"

"That love and sex are two totally different things. Getting dumped by Aurora made me realize that, since she said she needed the real thing over cybersex."

Izzy then returned to his milkshake. "I'm just going to wait until I get married before I have sex. It's not worth the price of any one-night stand."

His words made Yolei think hard about her plans to seduce him. He had just been dumped, and if they did sleep together, it would feel like Izzy was taking her on the rebound. That wouldn't be right.

"Maybe that's why."

"Come again?"

Yolei blinked at Izzy. She had spoken her thoughts out loud.

"Why what? What did you mean?"

Yolei felt her face flush. She had wondered if the reason TK and Kari broke up was because Kari wanted a relationship based solely on sex.

"Yolei, you can tell me."

"...I promised not to tell."

Izzy raised an eyebrow. "That's never stopped you before."

A heavy sigh escaped from Yolei's lips. "Well, yesterday I went over to TK's place. There had been something going on between him and Kari, and, well... I wanted to know what was going on."

"Okay."

"Well, TK told me that... er... he and... Kari..."

Izzy had a hunch where this was going. "They were dating and having sex?"

"Yep... and a few days ago... well..."

"What happened?"

"...TK came home to find Kari and Matt on his couch... without pants..."

That make Izzy nearly spit out the last of his milkshake. "They weren't-!"

Yolei nodded. "TK was so hurt that he threw them both out and broke up with Kari."

"What... what about Sora? Does she know-?"

"She was with TK when it happened. She dumped Matt right there and... and... she and TK slept together to get even with their ex's."

There was silence before Izzy spoke again. "I just can't imagine Sora doing something like that... and TK... Now I know what you meant earlier."

Yolei nodded again. "TK wants a relationship based on love, not sex. That's what he told me after..." She stopped herself again. She didn't want Izzy to know that she and TK had oral sex together. What would he think if he knew?

[What else is she hiding?] Izzy pondered. Suddenly, it hit him. "Yolei... you didn't sleep with TK, did you?"

"No! Not really..."

"Anal?"

Yolei glared at Izzy.

"Sorry. Then I guess just oral sex?"

Now Yolei's face was a deep crimson. "Oral. He was going for more, but I made him stop. I... I wanted to save myself for someone I really loved. He understood, though."

Unbeknownst to the two, Kari was hiding behind a nearby telephone poll. She had overheard everything, more importantly, everything concerning TK sleeping with Yolei and Sora.

[That... that bastard! My situation with Matt was a mistake, and TK goes and fucks not just one but TWO girls! And Sora didn't even bother to tell me about her fucking him!]

Kari was so angry that she ignored the rest of Yolei and Izzy's conversation and stormed off. [Well, to hell with him then! Maybe I will give Davis a chance after all, and a little more...]


**************************************************** ****************************


TK didn't know why he kept thinking about Kari as he watched TV that afternoon. Maybe it was because most of the channels had romance movies on, or maybe because he could still hear her soft voice on the couch that day she made love to him.

"I want you," he could still hear the voice echo.

"I need you..."

Why couldn't it stop?

"I love you..."

Frustrated, TK shut off the TV and laid back down on the couch. Maybe a nap would help him forget about his ex. "We're over," he told himself. "...So why can't I forget about her?"

He pondered this until his eyes closed and he drifted off to sleep. Before he fell asleep, however, he grabbed a newspaper, opened it, and covered his upper body with it to help block out the light.

However, Kari still haunted him even in his dreams. Her angelic face, her loving eyes, her smooth skin.

TK wanted to look away, but he couldn't. Deep down, he realized the hard truth: he still loved her.

"Hikari..."

"Takeru," he heard her whisper to him. There were tears running down her cheeks. "Can you forgive me?"

"...Yes..."

"Hold me."

They embraced, and TK began to kiss the tears off of Kari's face.


******************************************************* *************************


As TK slept peacefully, his apartment door opened slowly. A strawberry-blonde teen slipped in without a sound and closed the door behind her. Tip-toeing across the floor, she came over to the couch and eyed TK seductively.

[Talk about luck,] Mimi thought as she patted his crotch with her one hand. [I just have to be careful in case his mother comes home early.]

Her fingers pulled open the zipper and undid the button, allowing her hand to slide in and feel TK's growing manhood through his underwear.

As she did this, her free hand went under her skirt to finger herself through her panties. She had to feel like she was getting pleasure out of this, even though it was Tai's lame idea.

Once she felt TK was hard enough, she gently pulled down his pants and briefs. His erect penis stood straight up.

[He's got a good size for his age,} Mimi thought before leaning forward to lick the tip. Her fingers had slipped under her panties and were now moving in and out of her wet pussy.

TK moaned in his sleep, but other than that, he remained quite still. Mimi kept sucking his cock and fingering herself until she felt she was ready. She slipped out of her panties and mounted TK carefully. Though Mimi tried not to think about it, she felt relieved to be having actual sex again.

[Too bad we're getting him and Kari back together. …Oh well!]

Mimi gently rose up, and then lowered herself again, bouncing lightly on TK's midsection so as to not wake him up just yet. She almost let the heat of the moment take her, but she restrained herself. Her gasps were soft and her moaning low.

TK was moaning, too. "Hikari…"

This made Mimi stop. "Hikari?!"

Her outburst was loud enough that TK bolted up from where he laid, forcing the newspaper to fall off of him. His eyes were locked onto Mimi's, and both of them were surprised.

[Mimi, you idiot,] she mentally screamed. [You woke him up too soon!]

TK blinked once. "Mimi, what are you doing in my-?"

His words trailed off as he felt his dick very warm and wet. He looked down to see where Mimi was sitting on him, but her skirt blocked his view. With a trembling hand, he lifted up the skirt, and a trickle of blood came out his nose at the sight of Mimi's pussy engulfing his member.

Suddenly, the apartment door swung open. TK and Mimi looked to see Matt, Tai, and Sora standing in the doorway, staring at them.

"Well," Matt started to say in an angry tone. "What do we have here?"

In a flash, TK had pushed Mimi off of him and pulled his pants back up. "Matt, I can explain! I swear, I can explain!"

Matt said nothing but pulled up a chair from the nearby table and sat in it. "Go ahead."

"I said I can-! What did you say?"

"I said go ahead. Start explaining. You, first, Mimi."

Mimi, meanwhile, was putting her panties back on casually. "Well, I snuck in here, the door being unlocked, and I saw TK there lying on the couch asleep with a newspaper over his face. Mistaking him for you, Matt, I decided to wake him up in a special manner. While I was doing that, I heard loverboy there moaning Kari's name."

TK's face turned crimson red. "I did NOT moan that bitch's name!"

Tai was about to go over and clobber TK for calling his sister a bitch, but Sora restrained him.

Mimi looked over at TK and smiled seductively. "Oh, so you weren't imagining she was doing you in my place then?"

"Yes… I mean, NO! I mean-! Oh, what's the use?! You guys'll never believe me."

"Actually, we do."

TK stared at Tai in disbelief. "You do?"

Sora nodded. "We know you're innocent, because we set this all up."

"You WHAT?!"

"Think about it, TK," Matt said as he stood up. "Doesn't this seem familiar? Like when you and Sora found Kari and me like that a few days ago?"

TK suddenly paled. "You mean… what happened between Mimi… and me…"

Matt nodded grimly. "I came over to surprise you, but you were out, so I took a nap while I waited for you to come home. Kari came in and, thinking I was you, did to me what Mimi did to you, only I was dreaming of Mimi doing me. That's mainly why Sora and I broke up."

Now TK felt sick. He had dumped Kari for nothing. "Oh god… then I slept with Sora… and then with Yolei… Oh my god, she's going to kill me!"

Tai and the others exchanged shocked glances. "Okay, Sora we all knew about, except for Kari, but you mean that you fucked Yolei as well?!"

"Actually, we just did it orally. But I only did it because she was so upset that guys thought she was ugly. I was trying to prove her wrong."

Tai reached for his cellphone and turned it on. "Well, let's just keep this a secret, okay? There's no telling what Kari might do if she knew you banged Sora and Yolei. I'm gonna call and see if she's home now."

TK sighed with some relief, until Mimi whispered in his ear "By the way, you have a nice dick," and winked at him. He groaned quietly as Tai dialed his home number.

"Hi, mom, is Kari in? She just called you? …She's where?! How long ago did she call? Okay, bye!"

Tai hung up in a hurry and looked at TK. "She's over at Davis's place. Mom said she called from there a few minutes ago."

Just then, the phone rang. TK was hesitant to pick it up, but he did. "Hello?"

"Hi there, TJ!"

TK froze. It was Davis.

"Just wanted to ask you how it felt when you dumped Kari to screw Sora and Yolei?"

TK nearly dropped the phone in shock, but instead hit the speaker button. Davis's voice came in loud and clear for the others to listen to.

"If you're wondering, Kari overheard Yolei talking about it earlier today. And, naturally, she came to me for comfort. You probably won't care, but she wants to do me to get even with you, and I'm just glad to help out. Thanks for helping me out, TB, and I'll tell Kari you said hi while we're fucking. Bye!"

The line went dead, and so did TK's hope of ever getting back with the girl he loved.


End part 10