Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Cheaters ❯ Momma Spank! (TK/Nancy) ( Chapter 12 )

[ X - Adult: No readers under 18. Contains Graphic Adult Themes/Extreme violence. ]
CHEATERS: Part 12
Momma Spank! (TK/Nancy)


By Robster80

INCEST ALERT!!! STOP READING IF YOU HATE THIS SORT OF THING OR JUST SKIP DOWN TO THE NEXT FEW PAGES!!


Dedication: To Tank Cop, whose fic inspired this chapter of my series.



TK yanked off his clothes one by one as he got ready to sleep. His body was drenched in sweat. [How the hell did it get so hot tonight?]

Deciding not to put on a shirt and/or his boxers, TK climbed into his bed and slid under the covers. They felt so cool against his skin as he drifted into sleep.

"Takeru, wake up!"

The stern voice of his mother made TK's eyes open, and he sat up in bed. When he did, though, his sheets fell off enough to show his mother that he was naked.

Nancy stood beside the bed, wearing a black lace teddy that hugged her body tight. Her hands were at her hips, and she frowned at TK. "Planning to jerk off to Kari in your sleep, I see," she said, pointing at TK's dick.

Seeing that he was exposed, TK pulled the covers back up over his body. "No, mom! I wasn't! It's just too hot-."

"Exactly, mister. You're too hot for Kari. I'll just have to tell her parents about what you two have been doing-."

TK couldn't believe what his mom was saying. "Mom, no! They'll forbid me to see her if they find out, and I love her more than anything! She's not just a sex object to me!"

Nancy raised a hand. "I know that. But... I'm jealous of her."

This was a surprise to hear. "You're what?"

"I've been so lonely ever since your father and I divorced all those years ago. And while I did my best to support the two of us, I've forgotten what it felt like to be a woman. Hearing you talk about you and the other girls having sex... it's brought out the woman in me."

As she talked, TK watched Nancy touch her chest and reach down to her pussy. She was obviously remembering the times she and TK's father had sex, before they started fighting more than loving. It was, to his surprise, turning him on.

Nancy looked at her son longingly. "Takeru... I want to feel like a woman again. Please fuck me."

This made TK back away into the wall his bed was against. He was dumbfounded, but at the same time, he was getting hard. "M-m-m-mother! Do you know what you're asking me to do?!"

"You remind me so much of your father. That's why I took you with me instead of Matt. By fucking you, I can relive those hot nights with your father."

"C-can't you just... go to dad or-?"

Nancy was now leaning forward, letting TK have a good look down her teddy at her cleavage. One of the straps had fallen off her shoulder, giving more of a view of her chest. "Please, Takeru," Nancy pleaded as she slid a hand under the covers towards TK. "I'm so wet now."

TK would have tried to run, but then he felt Nancy's fingers running along his hardened rod and it froze him. Nancy then pulled off the covers to get a better look at what was in her hand. "Mimi was right, baby. You have a very nice cock."

Suddenly, she kissed TK hard, pushing her tongue in his mouth. As she did this, she kept running her fingers over his stiff cock and made him put a hand to her breast. Having slept with younger women, TK was quite surprised by the size of his mother's tits, but he started to fondle and squeeze it through her teddy while he kissed her back.

Nancy was amazed that her son was such a good kisser. Even her ex couldn't make her this horny with a french kiss. They slowly broke off before she pulled off her teddy. TK's jaw dropped. His mom had the body of a Playboy PMOY* all this time and he never noticed.

*Playmate of the Year, if you didn't know.

Nancy cupped her tits. "You like what you see, baby?"

TK just nodded, mesmerized by the pert mounds in front of him. His mouth watered at the thought of nibbling Nancy's erect nipples. The thought of it made his dick throb with pain.

"Stand up for me," Nancy said. "I'll show you something the others probably never did."

TK did as he was told. Nancy marveled again at the size of his cock, which begged for her to suck it dry. "You're so big for me," she whispered before she used her hands to position TK's dick between her large breasts.

TK didn't have time to relish in this new sensation because she was now using her hands to squeeze his cock between her tits. He moaned as she moved her tits up and down his length while squeezing. She started to move faster, moaning with him. Her pussy was dripping from her actions, begging to be licked or filled with her son's hard member.

"Moooooooooom," TK groaned. "That's soooo goooood!"

"Are you cumming? Come on, Takeru! Squirt it!" Nancy licked the head briefly while continuing to tit fuck her son. "Come oooonnnnnn! Squirt it on meeee!"

It took a minute, but TK finally orgasmed and shot his load at Nancy's chin. She tilted her head to try and catch some of it in her mouth with her tongue as it shot out.

"Mmmmmmmmm! Tastes so sweet! I've missed this so much."

"Wow," a breathless TK said, still standing. "That was… wow…"

Nancy flashed a perverted grin. "We're just getting started."

This made TK sweat. "But Mom… I… er… I can only cum twice and that's it!"

Nancy frowned. "Pity."

A sigh of relief escaped the teen's mouth. Maybe now his mom would go to bed.

"We'll just have to see if we can fix that problem."

TK paled. "Are you trying to kill me?!"

"Your father and I could cum up to eight times in one night. He was a real animal. Besides…" Nancy sat back and spread her legs wide to show off her pussy. "Don't you want some of this? Don't you want to fuck my tight, wet pussy?"

As she asked him this, she started to finger herself: rubbing her lower lips and her clit, sliding one finger slowly in and out of herself. She moaned very loudly; her eyes half closed while looking to see her son's reaction to her masturbating. Actually, she was ready to cum, but she was holding out. She used to do this with her ex before, and the longer she held out, the better the sensation when she came.

TK watched in earnest as his mother fucked herself. His spent dick was getting hard again. He wanted to eat out of Nancy's cunt and fuck it so badly, and his hands wanted to jerk off while watching her finger herself.

"Do me, Takeru… do me now!"

His hormones getting the better of him, TK dove at Nancy's pussy and began to lick it all over, tasting as much of her wetness as he could. As he started to lick inside her, Nancy let out a scream as she sprayed her sex juices onto TK's face. She couldn't hold out any longer, especially against TK's hot tongue.

Nancy quickly pulled TK's face up to hers and kissed him hard before she started to help him lick his face. "How do you like the taste?"

"It's good." [DID I JUST SAY THAT?!?!]

Suddenly, Nancy pushed TK onto his back and then turned around so she was in the 69 position. She practically inhaled his cock into her mouth and started sucking it hungrily. TK's eyes were wide at this. Kari, Sora, and Yolei had never blown him half as good as this. He grabbed Nancy's ass and pulled it closer so he could shove his tongue back into her pussy. His hands massaged her ass cheeks while he licked and then sucked on her clit.

Nancy just sucked harder. She could tell TK was trying to hold on, but she wanted him to cum now. Her fingers batted at his balls while she bobbed her head along his rod, muffled moans coming from her lips.

TK sucked two of his fingers before he slid them into Nancy's ass hole. They slid in and out of it while he slid his tongue in her pussy in a similar motion. This drove her crazy. She came again, though not as hard as she had the last time. TK was able to lick up more of her juice this time.

Nancy tilted her head back to gasp loudly from her orgasm. Although it had felt good, she was upset that TK hadn't cum yet. She rolled off to the side and said, "You're good, baby."

"Are we… done yet?"

"No. You have to cum at least 3 more times, and I have to 2 more times."

TK was ready to faint, but as Nancy moved off of him, her head still at his cock, he watched her like a helpless baby. "You want me to stand up again?"

"Please. Maybe it'll help."

TK stood up again and Nancy went back to sucking him like a vacuum. This time, he rocked his hips in rhythm with her. She kept taking more and more into her mouth until her lips were at the base. Her tongue tortured every inch of his dick until he cried out, cumming again. Nancy greedily swallowed every drop, not wanting any to linger afterwards.

"God, mom," TK said. "You're really horny."

"I haven't been fucked since before the divorce," Nancy stated while pulling away. Some of the cum had dripped out of her mouth, but she licked it up quickly. "I even stopped masturbating a few years ago."

"Well, I dunno if I can be as horny as you. I've cum twice now, and that's my limit."

"Takeru, I told you before, we're going to work on that. You never know, Kari might like it if you fucked her more."

TK suddenly thought of something. "Well… then can I… fuck you in the ass?"

Nancy grinned perversely. "Oh, you naughty boy!" She turned around on her hands and knees, lifting her ass up to him. He shoved his dick right in and found it was not so different from, but just as tight as, a pussy. He started moving in and out of her ass, banging his hips against it as he did.

"Oh yes," Nancy cried out in bliss. "Harder! Fuck me harder! Fuck me, you animal!"

TK kept going, going faster and harder while he rubbed Nancy's clit feverishly. She pushed herself backwards to match his thrusts, trying to get him to cum again. They came, amazingly, at the same time, TK pumping his load up Nancy's ass while she came all over his hand.

"Couldn't… Couldn't cum more than… more than twice, huh?"

TK smiled at his mom. "Looks like you proved me wrong. Only one more to go… right?"

Nancy frowned again, but she realized that TK needed more time before he could meet her standards. "Okay, baby… only one more time."

TK surprised Nancy by kissing her hard, and feeling her breasts again. He then lifted her up and lowered herself onto his dick for one last fuck. "Oh god, Takeru," Nancy gasped. "You're so biiiiiiig… and harrrrrd!"

"And you're so tight," TK said through grit teeth before he started humping. They were going on for almost half an hour, bouncing on the bed as TK nibbled Nancy's hard nipples while pumping into her. She moaned his name, begging for more. They were sweating hard, just about to reach their climax.

Just then, the door opened.

"TAKERU!!!"

TK and Nancy turned to see Kari in the doorway, looking very pissed. Behind her were Mr. Ishida and Matt, also pissed off. They could hardly believe what they were seeing.

TK quickly withdrew from his mother and pushed himself away from her. "N-now, wait a-a minute! I can explain-!"

"What's to explain, Takeru? You begged me to fuck you."

TK couldn't believe his mother. SHE was the one who wanted to have sex, not him! "I did not-!"

Kari took a step forward, ready to kill. "YOU PLAYBOY!!!!!"

"NNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!"


********* ***********************************************************************


TK bolted upright in his bed, cold sweat on his brow. He looked around his semi-lit room as the sun was starting to rise. There was no sign of Kari, Matt, or his father. He laid back, exhaling a sigh of relief. It had just been a dream. "I should have guessed that when Mom said I had a nice dick, like Mimi said."

"But you do have a nice dick, baby."

The voice made TK freeze up. Slowly, he turned to see him mother in bed with him, naked as he was. It hadn't been a dream. He had fucked his mother.

Nancy smiled at him. "Was it good for you, too?"

"AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!"


********* ***********************************************************************


"Come on in, Kari. How are you feeling today?"

"Better than yesterday," Kari told Nancy as she stepped into the apartment. "Is TK up yet?"

Nancy checked her watch. "He's usually up by 10 on Saturdays, and it's almost 10:45-!"

Suddenly, they heard screaming coming from TK's bedroom. They both dashed in to find TK thrashing about in his bed, kicking his covers around to reveal that he was only in his boxers.

"Stay away, mom," he was crying out. "Stay away from me!"

Quickly, Kari ran into the bathroom, grabbed a glass, filled it with cold water, and then ran it back to TK's room and threw it in his face. TK sat up in bed, water dripping from his nose and chin. He blinked a few times.

"Am I still dreaming?"

"You look awake to me."

TK took one look at his mom, screamed, and then hid under the covers.

Nancy gave Kari a "What did I do" look before Kari pulled the covers off of the now cowering TK. "TK, we heard you screaming from the door. You were just having a nightmare."

"And I take it I was involved somehow?"

TK looked at his mom again. "Mother of mine, you do NOT want to know the nightmare I had last night!"

"If you insist. …I'll just leave you two alone now. BUT, no sex!"

"She knows?" Kari whispered to TK as Nancy left the room.

TK nodded. "I had the most horrible dream last night. I went to bed naked, and then mom came in and begged me to fuck her. When I tried to resist, she seduced me. She was like an animal. Then suddenly, you, my brother, and my dad showed up, and my mom told you all I was the one who begged for her to fuck me so you tried to kill me. That's when I woke up, or at least thought I did. I found mom in bed with me, and we were both naked. She asked me if it was good for me, and I started screaming and tried to get away when she wanted more."

Kari just sat on the bed next to TK, blinking. "That's pretty fucked up."

"It was. But, I think it was like a message or something."

"Like maybe… we shouldn't have sex again for a long, long time?"

"I'd think so. …How long do you think we should-?"

"A few years, at least."

"I can handle that, but why so long?"

Kari stared straight into TK's eyes. "Takeru, it was my lust for you that got us into that mess earlier this week. It wasn't until you broke up with me that I realized that I had mistaken lust for love. I don't want to make the same mistake with you ever again! I love you, and I want our relationship to be about love, not sex. …Is that… is that okay?"

TK cupped Kari's cheek in his hand. "Hikari… you're not just a pair of tits and an ass, or just a pussy. I loved you because of who you are and what you do to bring out the best in people, and I still love you because of that. Even when we broke up, I couldn't stop thinking about you. Making love to you is something I want to do, but I do think we should wait a few years until we both know we're really ready for that."

"Then it's agreed?"

"Only if we seal it with a kiss."

"Deal," Kari whispered before her lips met TK's, but only for a moment. Then she got up. "I'll wait with your mom while you get dressed."


*************************************************** *****************************


Nancy sat down at her computer desk and began to type when Kari came by her door. "Oh, Kari?"

Kari stopped and looked in. "Yes?"

"I think it's a good idea for you two to wait until you're both sure you're ready for sex again."

Kari blushed a little. "So, you were listening?"

"I was. And I'll tell you something I've never told anyone else before. The reason I married TK's father was because I got pregnant with Matt while we were in our sixth month of sleeping together. I think that's why we didn't stay together too long, and I don't want to see the same thing happen to either of my boys, especially TK. He really does love you."

"I know. …Thank you, Mrs. Takaishi."

"You can call me Nancy, dear."

"Okay. Um, Nancy… do you… ever think about having sex again?"

Nancy stopped typing, but she smiled. "Once or twice. But it's not really a big deal. I miss TK's father's laugh more than his… well, you get the idea."

"Hai." And Kari went out to the couch to wait for TK.




End part 12



Okay! That was kinda fun, even though it took me a few days to write this fic. However, the story does not end here. There's a loose end to tie up in the next part (and I don't mean what happens to Davis), and then one more chapter to go before I put this series to bed.