Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Digimon Cyber 05 ❯ Chapter 1 - Cyber Access!! ( Chapter 2 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Digimon Cyber

Chapter 1

"Cyber Access!"

Author - Rocker Starlight

Story Editor and Original Idea by Lord Archive

****************

"Finally! We get to fight a Perfection digimon." Yurika stepped closer to the edge of the cliff, grinning slightly as she tugged at her designer style jacket, a red shade to match the pink shirt she wore. She had a pair of nice blue jeans on, with black tennis shoes over her feet, topped off with a small blue scrunchie holding her black hair in a ponytail. "Come on, Floramon! Cyber Access, Evolution!"

As the young ten year old aimed her bracer at her digimon partner, the slightly older girl beside her looked slightly surprised at the suddenness. Kanuka's light blue dress matched her own Digital Bracer, and flowed slightly in the breeze, as she tried to stop her sister. "Wait, were not ready yet!"

"Floramon evolve..." having already received the command, her body coming to life a bit as a sphere of light surrounded her for a moment, then dissipated, revealing a young woman, around the same age as the pair of humans. Her arms extend to her sides, revealing a forest green dress covering her body from her shoulders to her thighs, with matching slippers covering her small feet. Her hair, a bright pink color, drapes down her back, hanging between the pair of white fairy wings that flutter slightly behind her. Opening her sea green eyes, her body lifts off the ground slightly, floating in the air. "... Nymphmon!"

As the evolution finished, Yurika began charging down the path to start fighting, stopping for a moment with Nymphmon floating beside her. She turned back, yelling to the older girl. "What are you waiting for, Sis?"

Kanuka shakes her head slightly, giving a soft sigh. "We'll have to 'share kill'." She aimed her bracer at the viral Metal Greymon, speaking softly to the tool on her arm. "Bracer, analyze Metal Greymon." Tapping a button, a small beam of light fired and touched the rampaging digimon.

"Analysis complete. "Metal Greymon, Viral Attribute. Perfection level digimon with great strength. The attack power of this digimon is like a nuclear warhead."

Kanuka listened to the bracer's computer voice give it's information, smiling softly to herself and she looked at the Digimental she had just acquired. "He's a powerful one, Kittenmon, but also VERY slow. Cyber Access, Digimental of Friendship!"

Sliding her new card into the card slot, the twelve year old aimed her bracer at her digimon partner next to her, taking a step back as she saw Kittenmon's black eyes light up, ready to evolve. "Kittenmon, armor evolve..." A smaller ball of light surrounded the small kitten, as a image of the Digimental of Friendship soared and hit the sphere. After a moment, the light disappeared, to reveal a tall humanoid figure standing before her. It woke light armor, with blue and white colors covering it. On it's arms were two gloves, with yellow lightning bolts running up the back of the gloves, extending them past it's elbows. Two yellow circles were on each side of it's breast plate, and on it's head was a light blue helmet, extending back into an array of large spikes. The wind caught a small blue and white scarf, hidden from the front, which floated in the wind, brushing two blue spikes coming from her shoulder blades. Finally were the ice skates on the bottom of her boots, which she stood on with ease. "... Rinkmon!"

The pair quickly sprint down the path, sending their digimon into the battle. Metal Greymon doesn't even notice them at first, using his metal arm to smash another building with ease. Nymphmon, floating over his head, making the motion of blowing a kiss, as a small ball of pink energy floated out and hit the Perfect on the cheek. "Nymph Kiss!" The energy connected with the viral digimon's metal head, not really fazing it, although definitely attracting it's attention. It's metal arm, swings viciously at the fairy like digimon, missing from the size and speed difference.

Rinkmon swiftly skated up alongside the giant dinosaur, keeping herself quiet only for a moment. "Spinning Cutter!" As she yelled her attack, she pulled a pirouette, using her gloves to try and strike Metal Greymon's legs with it's small bit of physical lightning strike. She quickly skated away and in the direction Nymphmon had flown, as her attack only seemed to anger the larger digimon more, stomping at her.

Finally having both threats in it's sight, Metal Greymon's chest plates opened, the large holes threateningly aimed at the two swift digimon. "Giga-Urk!" The dinosaur was startled as it's attack was interrupted, a large grizzle bear barreling into it. Further angered, the perfect digimon slammed the bear into a nearby house, causing it to collapse on top of him.

A young man scowled, wearing a American football jersey, and a pair of worn blue jeans. Yoshiro watched his partner get tossed aside, after such a great defensive tackle, and gave a soft growl. "You'll pay for that! Cyber Access, Metal Armor!"

Using the recently acquired armor item, a small light came from the crumbled building for a moment, before Grizmon emerges, wearing a American football helmet and shoulder pads, although shining from the tough metal they were made from. The bear digimon charged forward, running into the metal arm of Metal Greymon, and holding it tightly, as the two fought in a test of strength.

Kanuka and Yurika ran closer, watching the bear and dinosaur wrestle one another, as their digimon moved closer, although keeping a bit if distance from them in case they were attacked. Suddenly, a red light appeared, aiming at the back of the Metal Greymon's neck, which the two girls looked up, seeing it coming from a insect digimon in silver armor, floating above the destructive digimon.

Just as suddenly as the appearance of the floating digimon had been, Kanuka saw a young man running hard from the path they had just taken. His flat, black hair was messed up from his sprint, and he wore simple black t-shirt and pants. On his shirt was a English phrase, in bold white letters, saying "Born to Hack". As he got close to the two girls, Kanuka stepped between him and Yurika, who was still paying attention to the fight at hand.

Hideki took a second, catching his breath slightly from the run, as he pointed to the insect digimon in the air. "Order your digimon to attack where the red beam is. That's his weak spot."

Kanuka looked back, watching the struggle between the bear and Metal Greymon, frowning slightly. "He's moving too much for us to be able to hit him there."

"Charge!"

All four of the players turned their heads at the loud yell, watching a goggle wearing boy in a blue t-shirt with moons on the arms, a pair of black jeans with rips in the knees, and brown hair pulled into a ponytail behind his head, charge in atop a centaur like digimon. The centaur had light brown skin, with two exhaust pipes coming from a the back of his horse side, as well as random metal spots on it's body. He wore a helmet with a spike pointing back on the top, and a T split with a single red eye looking from within. The pair charged fearlessly down the street, straight towards the rampaging digimon.

Once they were close to Metal Greymon, the goggle wearing boy leapt from his partner, landing on the ground as his partner circled around, leaping until he was on top of an untoppled building. Goggle-Boy began whipping rocks at the Perfection digimon's eyes, finally getting one to strike it's target.

Forgetting the bear for a moment, Metal Greymon reared up, roaring loudly again, before bringing his attention down onto the boy who had struck him, raising his arm to squash the small human. Before he can begin dropping his arm, suddenly freezing in mid-swing, as the safety programs kicked in. With the opportunity as hand, the four other digimon each released their attacks, all of them aiming for the back of Metal Greymon's neck, where the red beam showed the weak point.

"Grizzly Swipe!" Grizmon climbed the metal arm of his opponent, swiping his claws viciously.

"Fairy Magic!" Nymphmon released focused ball of energy from her hands towards the towering dinosaur.

Rinkmon skated up the tail of the large digimon, leaping before she got in the way of the attacks, and screaming, "Quadruple Storm!" Releasing a bolt of lightning from her hands/

Kentarumon took aim with the weapon in his left palm, firing a blast of energy to join the combined attack. "Hunting Cannon!"

Metal Greymon roared loudly again, feeling the combined attacks strike with lethal efficiency. His body suddenly disappeared, exploding into a blast of digital data, leaving no trace save the destruction to part of the village.

Kanuka stalked toward the young, goggle-wearing boy, a fierce look on her face as she walked straight up to him, just slightly taller then the young boy. "What were you thinking?!"

Goggle-Boy blinked as he was yelled at, lifting his goggles back onto his forehead, showing his blue eyes, staring back into the older girl's brown ones. "What's your problem? We won."

Not registering the bickering between two of the children, a lone Agumon, with a small white mustache walks up, smiling happily at the five of them. Soon, all of their digimon were with them, having all reverted back to their child form. Once they have all come close enough, the small Agumon looked to them all, and bowed his head slightly. "Thank you, for saving our village."

Hideki smirked softly, looking over at the rubble. "What's left of it, anyway..."

Kanuka and Goggle-Boy continue arguing over the way he ran into the battle, completely ignoring the Agumon who was speaking to them.

"However, Metal Greymon was only a minion of Zanbamon." The little Agumon sounded a little depressed for a moment. "As long as he exists, we'll never be safe..."

As Agumon stops speaking freely, Yurika and Hideki walked closer to him, asking him varied questions, although receiving very stiff responses, and fewer actual answers. After finding out that Zanbamon's base was located to the south of here, he went into the repetitious responses he had given when they first arrived. After they got what they could, Yurika looked around, seeing the boys in the sports jersey standing off to the side listening with a small teddy bear in a similar jersey and a red ball cap, while her sister and the fearless boy were still arguing, having not heard one word.

Yurika walked to the pair, clearing her throat loudly, getting there attention. She smirked softly, as Kanuka blushed slightly, realizing what she had been doing now, while Goggle-Boy gave a slight pout for being interrupted. "Well, we have a new mission." The younger girl turned her head slightly, indicating she was speaking to all four of the humans here.

Goggle-Boy blinked again, once again surprised. "What do you mean, WE?"

Yurika sighed softly, rubbing her head. "You don't have to help if you don't want to, but seeing as our opponent is an Ultimate, we could use your help." She watched the young boy, almost daring him to object.

Shifting his goggles slightly, Goggle-Boy didn't even notice the look at the end, thinking a moment. "Ultimate, huh? That'll be a lot of experience. I'm in!" He grinned, slamming his fist into his hand.

Kanuka shook her head, as she listened. "An Ultimate is way out of our league."

Yurika pointed to the Agumon she had spoken to before, before he went into 'townsfolk mode'. "Well 'Agumon' Doesn't think so. We couldn't have gotten this, if we couldn't win."

Yashiro stepped forward, rubbing at his unkempt hair a little, with a slight grin on his face. "Sounds like fun."

Hideki contemplated a moment, a hand on Solarmon --the Golden gear that was Searchmon's child form-- as he thought. "I can get us the lowdown on this Zanbamon and his minions, so we'll know how to win."

Nodding in agreement, Yurika looked back to her sister, crossing her arms as she gave her best stubborn look. "I'm going, Sis. Do you want to sit this out?"

Kanuka looked between the four people who were making up this motley crew, and finally gave a soft sigh. "Fine. I'll help too."

The younger girl smiled brightly and nodded, opening her mouth to speak, when Goggle-Boy's bracer suddenly started beeping, bringing all the attention to him. He clicked a button, and sighed softly, before looking back up. "Damn, times up. You want to meet here next week to continue this adventure?"

Yurika nodded. "Sunday at nine sound good to everyone?" As each of them nodded, she nodded to Goggle-Boy finally.

The reckless boy smiled and nodded, waving to everyone. "Cyber Access, Log out!" Goggle-Boy's body slowly disintegrated into data, along with Elecmon, his Kentarumon's child stage. With the meeting time set, the remaining four waved farewell to one another, going in their separate directions.

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Replacing the virtual reality helmet with a red baseball cap, the young child left the world of fantasy and returned to reality by leaving the Digital World Arcade through the automatic doors.