Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Love and Friendship ❯ The Warning ( Chapter 10 )

[ T - Teen: Not suitable for readers under 13 ]

Love and Friendship

Chapter Ten: The Warning

By KellyQ

The moon rose its peak as the six travels came to the castle. Guards where everywhere, Lee pulled his head back into the bush and turned toward the others.

"No can do. We'll have to go through the secret way we came to get out in the first place."

They all nodded their heads with stern expressions. Ruki turned her head with a sigh. She was hopping to see Renamon before she left and thank her for helping her girlfriend heal:

********Flash Back***********

The sun tickled Lady Ruki's face hearing the birds sing and warm wind pass through her skin. She opened her eyes and turned her head to see that Juri was resting peacefully next to her. She looked ten times better then she did last night. She's so beautiful Ruki thought leaning closer and kissed her gently on the lips.

"Morning Juri-chan," Ruki responded seeing her love open her eyes, "how are you feeling?"

"Ruki? I'm soo sorry! I know that was stupid of me to do that ...."

"Shh," she responded putting her thin finger on the other girl's lips, "what happened has happened. As long as you are okay."

"Ruki look," Juri responded looking at Takato resting his head on Lee's chest, "they look so cute together, don't you think?"

"I do."

"Do you think ....?"

"It's possible, Juri-chan. This is the first time I ever seen my cousin look at someone the way he dose with Takato."

"Are you saying that Lee ..."

Lady Ruki nodded her head as Juri looked closely at the two boys to see how peaceful they looked, Takato's head resting on his masters chest; Lee's arm wrapped around his slave.

**********End of Flash Back ********

The party made it to the river that ran under the castle. One by one they dove into the river like a cannon ball and started to swim to the medal bares, one by one they squeezed through and continued to swim. After one moment they swam to the surface to see five soldiers on the landing. They where helped out but the guards did not let them go.

"What's the meaning of this?" Lee asked shapely.

"Lee ... I'm sorry ..."

It was Cathleen being held back by two guards. Lee's expression turned from anger to shock when a figure came through the guards. It was Cathleen's father. A very tall thin man with cold blue eyes and dark brown hair. Lee watched as he walked over to his slave. Takato's heart started beat really fast as the man lifted his head making the boy look up.

"So this is Takato ..... are you not?"

"Yes Master." They boy said in a shaky voice feeling the man's finger lightly scratching his throat.

"Father ... don't hurt him ... please! He's just an innocent boy!" Cathleen panicked.

"Innocent," he shrieked lifting the boy up, "he's a Devils child! And they all must be eliminated! Burn in hell!"

"Please," Takato begged with great pain in his eyes, "I'm sorry ...."

Just then trumpets sounded, the man tightened his grip on Takato' s neck. Lee tried to brake free but he wasn't strong to help his love. All the guards let them go as Cathleen's father dropped the boy turned and walked away.

"Just watch your backs ...."

Lee rushed to his slave, pulling the humiliated boy into his arms. Takato buried his face into his master chest shaking to death. The prince held the boy close trying to comfort it as Cathleen stepped up with great sorrow in her eyes.

"Lee .... I .... I .... I'm soo sorry ...."

"No your not! You don't care, I can see that now!"

"You've to got to believe me .... I tried to keep it a secret but my parents forced it out of me .... I'm begging you ..."

The prince felt all eyes on him, he really wanted to give her threat warning but he couldn't with everyone watching him with an angry sigh he helped his slave up turning his back on her.

"I'm sorry Cathleen ...."

***************************

Takato say on the bed still shaking. Why did that man hate him so much to want to see him burn? What did Takato do? As fare as he was concern, he did nothing wrong. Lee walked out the closet with concern in his eyes, still seeing the other boy still shaking but not as bad. He walked to the other side of the bed, moved the covers and climbed in putting his arms around the other boy.

"Shh," the prince whispered rubbing Takato's arm as he buried his face in his chest, "I'm hear .... no one is going to hurt you."

"Why did he hate me? Did I do something wrong?" the boy asked finally looking at his master.

"You must never think that. You did nothing wrong."

"I must've if he's going to burn me ....."

"He can't! It's against the law to touch the other persons slave!"

Takato never heard his master sound so angry and he could feel that it wasn't directed at him but at Cathleen's dad. Finally tears came down his face.

"I'm soo sorry, Master, I cause so much trouble ...."

"That's not true! You're the kindest person I met ..."

"I ... I am?"

The prince nodded his head as he wiped the tears away from Takato's face with his thumb. The boy closed his eyes keeping his master's hand there on his face with his hand. Takato had finally stopped shaking and he was completely relaxed letting the warmth of his master's body next to him. Good,Lee thought, he's finally calm down. The prince looked down at this secret crush.

"Good night my angel." Lee whispered to see the other boy snuggle closer blushing.part 11