Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ Be Prepared. ( Chapter 9 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER NINE
 
 
About an hour later, the signal stopped moving. “Everyone, get in here now!” cried Izzy.
 
They a;; rushed in like lightning, and as they examined the signal. It seemed to have stopped somewhere in South Western Arizona!
 
Then… for some reason, the signal just disappeared. Izzy tried and tried again to reactivate it, but there was only one answer.
 
“Either Davis has discovered the device and ripped it off, or the signal just can't get to Davis wherever he is.” Said Michael.
 
“Well there's no way Davis could have noticed it yet.” Said Izzy, “But the only possible way the signal couldn't get through would be- -!”
 
He paused, and then slowly shook his head. “No… no it can't be!”
 
“Spit it out Izzy.” Snapped Tai, “What's the problem?”
 
Izzy slowly turned his head, “The only thing that can block out the signal would be if Davis was hiding from it.”
 
“Hiding from it?” asked Sora, “How can he possibly do that?”
 
Izzy thought it over for a moment, “Mimi, does your computer at home have a digital portal?”
 
“Yes…” answered Mimi, “But why?”
 
Izzy told them the only way to find where Davis was, and how he was possibly hiding from the signal, was to go to America, wait and follow him.
 
“But how are we supposed to find him?” asked Joe, “Sure we know he's in Arizona, but exactly where?”
 
 
 
“I saved his last pot before the signal faded.” Izzy pointed out. “If I just do some tinkering…”
 
He override the systems, and did a hard boot. Then, more signals were being admitted form both New-York and Japan.
 
“I can save this map onto our Digivice's radar systems. This way, we'll be able to tell all our position's and Davis.”
 
“Izzy you're a genius.” Said Tai, well what are we waiting for lets go!”
 
“Not yet, Tai!” Izzy quickly said. “It's not even morning in America yet, Michael and Mimi can't stay up all night either.”
 
“He's got a point, Tai.” Said TK, “The best we can do is wait until we're rested up. It'll even give Davis' signal a chance to reappear.”
 
Tai clenched his fist, but calmed down, “Oh, you're right…” he said, “We may as well do some additional planning while we wait.”
 
Meanwhile, in his burrow
 
Davis was soaking in the tub, he had received another message from his stalker that day.
 
“See you tomorrow Davis!” and the letter had four pink diamonds pasted onto the four corners.
 
This could not be happening, whoever this girl was, did she really find Davis? It was to hard to tell.
 
“Wait… Pink Diamonds?” Davis said to himself as he examined them. “Oh no… anyone but her!” He cried as he slid deeper under the hot soapy water.
 
Somewhere in the sky
 
A Pink Private plane was soaring through the air on it's way to the Arizona Airport.
 
Inside… Milan Stilton, was eying herself in the mirror. Her pink hair was even longer now, and shinier too.
 
She had been deciding what to wear the next day for her big move on Davis, whom she had been tracking down for the past 5 years.
 
Finally, she decided, a pink bathing suit, also pink gloves, jacket, and finally black boots.
 
“Do I look ugly?” she asked her reflection and then winked at herself, “Of course not.”
 
Black-Gatomon popped her head out of the big pile of clothes Milan had already tried on. “Gee… you sure are going to great lengths, Milan.” She said.
 
Milan giggled and blushed as she jigged her head. “Five years of waiting, and finally Davis will be mine.” She cooed while eyeing one of Davis' Magazine covers.
 
“Ohh… I never forgot how he turned me down all the time in college, now Destiny is on my side.”
 
 
(Milan)
 
He is handsome and rich
And I shall woo him
 
(Black-Gatomon)
 
How can you woo him?
He doesn't like you
 
 
(Milan)
 
He is a man and therefore
And I shall win him
 
(Black-Gatomon)
 
How can you win him?
He doesn't like you
 
 
(Milan)
 
I will win him, and woo him
I Will…
 
(Black-Gatomon)
 
You won't…!!
 
 
(Milan)
 
I Can…!!
 
(Black-Gatomon)
 
You Can't…!!
 
(Both)
 
…We'll See!!
 
 
Milan's plan was simple. She'd slip into Davis' home, and try one last time to make him hers.
 
If not… the Black Gatomon was ordered to destroy him and his mangy little Digimon partner too.
 
“Either way, Davis' money is all mine… Hee, hee, hee… AH, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA!!”
 
Milan by now was acting like a female version of the devil himself, so wicked and dastardly.
 
Milan was the Fifth richest person in the world, but it wasn't enough for her, she just had to be NUMBER ONE.
 
And since money making wasn't her thing, she decided to either take a rich man as her bow, or get rid of them one at a time.
 
Since Davis's money makings were so intense, he was the perfect one, not to mention he was also a Digi destined.
 
With her money and Davis' put together, she could become THE richest in the world, and have Davis as a slave like body guard.
 
Davis would clean her house, scrub her toilets, cook her Ramen each night, and never complain once as he loves his life.
 
Then after that, she would force him into bed and do anything to get him to make out with her.
 
True she nearly succeeded once, and would have if it weren't for that girl KARI, who Milan said Davis supposedly loved, but she wasn't here this time.
 
Milan had been doing really heavy research over the years. Davis lived alone, no servants, no guards at his home. He was completely defenseless, and no one would be able to reach him in time.
 
Black-Gatomon even had some rough romantic ideas for the Digimon of Davis' too, and it was all set for Tomorrow.
 
 
(Milan)

I know that your powers of retention
Are as wet as a warthog's backside
But thick as you are, pay attention
My words are a matter of pride
(Black-Gatomon)
 
It's clear from your vacant expressions
The lights are not all on
upstairs
But we're talking RICH
and successions
Even you can't be caught unawares
(Milan)
 
So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
Be prepared for sensational news
A shining new era
Is tiptoeing nearer
(Black-Gatomon)

And where do we feature?
(Milan)
Just listen to teacher
I know it sounds sordid
But you'll be rewarded
When at last I am given my dues
And injustice deliciously squared
Be prepared!
 
Milan and Black-Gatomon were practically stabbing and scratching at all the Magazines that had Davis' pictures.
(Black-Gatomon)

In tight, crisp phrasing and diction
It's great that we'll soon be connected.
With a king who'll be all-time adored.
(MilanWith B-Gatomon in brackets)
 
 
Of course, quid pro quo, you're expected
 
To take certain duties on board
The future is littered with prizes
And though I'm the main addressee
The point that I must emphasize is
He won't live his life without me!
So
Davis, prepare for the coup of the century
(Oooh!)
Be prepared for the murkiest scam
(Oooh... La! La! La!)
Meticulous planning
(We'll have f
ame)
Tenacity spanning
(Lots of
cash)
Decades of denial
(We repeat)
Is simply why I'll
(
Fresh meat)
Be
the GREATEST undisputed
(Aaaaaaah...)
Respected, saluted
(...aaaaaaah...)
And seen for the wonder I am
(...aaaaaaah!)
Yes, my teeth and ambitions are bared
(Oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo)
Be prepared!
(Both)
Yes, our teeth and ambitions are bared
Be prepared!