Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ TROUBLE, TROUBLE!! ( Chapter 11 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER ELEVEN
 
 
About an hour later…
 
A lot of the Dig destined took off their jackets and sweaters, “Whew… why is it getting so hot?” asked Sora.
 
Cody looked on ahead, “Hey, Look!”
 
Everyone looked below and saw acres and acres of sand, cactuses, rocks, and a whole bunch of uncivilized things.
 
“According to this map…” said Izzy, “We're now directly over the Sonoran Desert in South-Western Arizona.”
 
Yolei placed her clip on shade to her glasses, “That explains the heat… any signs of Davis?”
 
Izzy checked the radar carefully, “He's about… five-hundred yards below and ahead of us.” He answered, “We should be able to land now and follow him visually.”
 
One by one the flying Digimon descended silently, but did not dare land on the very hot sand.
 
There was Davis just ahead of them, heading towards a huge stone in the trail. “What's he doing near that boulder?” Tai whispered.
 
Nobody knew, until they saw Davis take a remote control out from his jacket pocket.
 
He clicked the up switch and the boulder began to lift up like a lid on a hinge followed by an elevator lift.
 
“Oh my goodness.” Said Michael as they all watched as Davis hoped into the lift, descended downward, and the stone closed behind it.
 
Everyone could believe their eyes, but it was true, “That's how Davis lives? Underground?” asked Tai.
 
Izzy told them it was possible for people to live in burrows, or abandoned mine shafts. It also explained how Davis was able to block out the signal.
 
“I would estimate that just the elevator shaft alone runs about 30 feet deep under the Earth.” He said. “If only we could get inside I could take a better look at it.”
 
“No sweat, Izzy.” Said Cody, “You ready, Digmon?”
 
“Cody, I was born ready.” Digmon said with confidence and starting drilling through the soft ground. “This could take a while, so you might as well get comfortable.”
 
Meanwhile, down below
 
Davis got a juice box from the fridge. He noticed that the house was rather quiet… too quiet.
 
“Demiveemon…?” he called out, “Demiveemon…? Where are you?”
 
Davis checked everywhere, he wasn't watching TV, he wasn't in the bathroom, and he definitely wasn't in the kitchen. Maybe he was in the bedroom.
 
Davis walked over his bedroom door, but stopped at the last few feet. There was a soft pink light shining through the bottom of the door, and an unfamiliar aroma was escaping through.
 
“What's going on here?” Davis thought. He slowly walked up to the door and reached for the knob.
 
He waited, and SHOVED… the door open. “WHAT IN THE WORLD?!” There was Demiveemon chained and gagged to the wall.
 
“Demiveemon!!” he cried, as he fingered at the chains “Oh God damn it… I'll have you out, don't worry!”
 
 
“Not without the key you won't!” came that same familiar voice from behind. Davis turned just in time to see her close the door and padlock it.
 
“Milan Stilton!” growled Davis, “I should've known.”
 
Milan playfully twirled the two keys on the chain, “My, my…” she said seductively, “You haven't changed a bit, Davis!”
 
Davis held out his hands, “Give me those keys!”
 
Milan just waved them in front of her, “You want them…” then she stuffed them into her bra, and in between her breasts. “Try and get them!”
 
Davis just moan-growled as he turned his head away. “How did you find me?” he asked angrily. “And how did you get in my house.”
 
Milan giggled sinisterly and she waltzed forward a few steps, “Wouldn't you like to know.” She hissed.
 
“You're old friend TK asked me to help him and the rest of your friends find you. It wasn't nice of you to leave Japan like that!”
 
“You don't seem to realize that they've been following you all day now.”
 
Davis then looked on his shoes, and saw a black dot that's color was non-identical to the blackness of his shoes. He peeled it off “A camera… they bugged me!”
 
Davis looked her Dead in the eyes, “Look… I had every reason to leave!” he said, “Apart from you seducing me and raping me, my friends all betrayed me.”
 
“Oh blah, blah, blah…” snorted Milan, “If you know that much, you'd know that TK and… what's her face, Kari…”
 
Davis didn't like it when people mentioned Kari's name as it was just a lame thing.
 
“… Those two have been divorced for some time now, and they've been thinking about you ever since you left.”
 
Davis stepped forward. “What… Kari is divorced?” he said sounding a little surprised, “Why in the world would she do that?” He thought.
 
 
“Well, this time Kari's not here, and you're all mine.” Hissed Milan.
 
Davis approached her angrily, “Now you have a choice, You either open that door, or I'm going to bust it down!”
 
Milan pulled out a knife and aimed it at his neck, “Actually you're the one who has choice now!” she said angrily.
 
Davis put up his hands and began backing away, but he didn't seem to scared. “What do you want?”
 
Milan put the knife away, “It's simple…” she hissed as she began taking off her clothes until only her boots and swimsuit were left.
 
“You're going to make love to me, right now. Otherwise, I've just found a new carpet display for my home.”
 
Davis growled and like lightning he did a flip-kick and knocked the knife out of her hands and it went straight up into the ceiling.
 
Milan didn't have any other weapons on her, but she didn't need any either, Davis was still trapped in the cage with the TIGER.
 
“Strong, and bold…” Milan said while drooling, “Me Want… Me Want!!”
 
She jumped for him, but Davis jumped out of the way, “Keep away from me you pink freak of nature.”
 
But Milan keep on going and going and going, and finally, she had somehow gotten Davis chained to the bed.
 
 
Davis struggled and struggled, “GET THESE CHAINS OFF OF ME!!”
 
Demiveemon watched in horror as Milan was able to get the Knife down from the ceiling.
 
“Hee, hee, hee, hee!!” She licked her lips and slithered onto the bed up his body, “I'm going to love you to death Davis Motomiya!!”
 
She waved the knife over his head, and slowly began to cut off his clothes barely even grazing him.
 
“NO… DON'T!!!” Davis screamed. But Milan already got his shit of and began planted kisses all over his body
 
“…AAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!”
 
Up above…
 
“What's that?!” asked Digmon.
 
“It sounded like someone's scream.” Said Tai.
 
“Davis…” cried Kari, “He's in trouble!!”
 
“OH NO!!” cried Ken, “Guys… look at this! I found it near the stone.” He held up what appeared to be a PINK DIAMOND. “Milan! She's down there alright!”
 
“Digmon hurry!!” cried Cody, “Who knows what horrible thing she's doing to Davis!”
 
“I'm going, I'm going!!”