Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ Enter Lilithmon ( Chapter 12 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER TWELVE
 
 
Kari couldn't take anymore of this waiting, “Oh, for Pete-Sake… ANGEWOMON!!!” she cried out.
 
“Move aside Digmon…” said Angewomon, “Angemon, give me a hand!”
 
Angemon nodded, and the moment Digmon was out of the ditch he had dug…
 
“HAND OF FAITH!!”
 
“CELESTIAL ARROW!!”
 
The two attacks busted the ground wide open collapsing the ceiling In Davis' house. Now they could get in.
 
“…AAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!”
 
“Davis!” cried Kari, “Come, we got to save him!”
 
Before the Digimon eve got close to the hole, something dark and creepy leaped out of it. A DIGIMON
 
“What… Lady-Devimon!!” cried Tai.
 
She sniggered under her voice, “That's right… you morons aren't going anywhere!!” she snapped. “Milan ordered me to keep her and Davis alone.
 
“WARGREYMON…. ATTACK!!”
 
“YOU TOO… METAL-GURURUMON!!”
 
The rest of the Digimon Digivolved to Ultimate, and had her surrounded from all corners.
 
“Hmm… hmm… hmm… Oh, I am so scared!” sniggered Lady-Devimon, “Bet you didn't know I could do THIS…?”
 
She leapt up into the air, and her body began to glow with a dark light. “Whoa… what's… happening!” cried TK.
 
“LADY DEVIMON… DIGIVOLVE TOO…“LILITHMON!!”
 
 
Everyone's eyes were totally fixed on the new Digimon slowly descending towards them. She looked liked a dark Princess, wearing a purple dress and black wings
 
“Izzy… what Digimon is that?” asked Tai.
 
Izzy, tried his Digimon Analyzer, but all he was able to get was her Name. “It's a long shot, but she must be at the Mega level!”
 
“It doesn't matter,” said Tai “We'll take down this over grown dark Pixy!”
 
Lilithmon licked her lips in a seductive, yet sinister way. “Hmm, mm ,mm! An over grown Pixy am I?”
 
“PHANTOM PAIN!!”
 
She began spraying all the Digimon with some kind of dark mist, it didn't do anything yet… but it had to be for something.
 
As soon as the mist was cleared, the Digimon began attacking!
 
Meanwhile, down below
 
 
Kari and TK managed to sneak into the ditch. Taking a moment to feel really bad to see how and what Davis was living.
 
Underneath the ground in the middle of a desert. Isolated from the world, cut off from society, and with no one else living with him.
 
 
Kari felt even worse than before, but right now she and her Ex-husband had a job to do.
 
“I think the bedroom is this way!” said TK.
 
When they saw they pink light, and heard Davis scream, they were certain Davis was in there with Milan, and not enjoying it one little bit.
 
“…AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!”
 
Inside the bedroom, Davis looked really sore from all the enforced roughing up Milan had given him.
 
By this time… Milan had finally taken off everything but her bra. “Ohh… I've been waiting for this all my life!” she hissed.
 
She ripped it off exposing her complete naked forum in front of Davis. “STOP… PLEASE STOP… I CAN'T STAND IT!!” her cried.
 
But Milan had already pulled Davis' pants down, exposing his lower half to her.
 
She stood up on top of the bed and positioned herself so her sensitive spot was directly over his hot member.
 
“NO… STOP!!” he cried.
 
But Milan just kept going and going. Demiveemon was rumbling like crazy, tugging and pulling on the chains.
 
AND THEY BROKE…!!
 
With his right arm free, he tore the tape of his mouth, and his body began to glow.
 
“DEMIVEEMON… DIGIVOLVE TO… “VEEMON!!”
 
Now that he was bigger and tougher, the chains broke off him completely… he was free!
 
“V-HEADBUTT!!”
 
 
He leapt right up and HOOFED Milan clear off the bed just before her spot made contact with Davis' Hot member, and Milan was knocked unconscious.
 
“You alright Davish?” he asked as he got Davis out of the chains.
 
Davis sprang up, “Thanks Veemon!” he quickly got some clothes on, “Let's get out of here, before she wakes up!”
 
On the other side of the door, Kari and TK were going to get a running start and bust it down. “Ready?” he asked.
 
“On three…!” she answered.
 
“THREE!!”
 
And on the other side of the door…
 
“Stand back Davish… V-HEADBUTT!!”
 
Both Veemon and Kari and TK crashed into the door at the same time breaking it in pieces.
 
Davis gasped at who he saw. “Kari… TK? What the Hell are you two doing here!!” he snapped.
 
They both got to their feet and brushed off the dust, “What do you think?” snapped TK.
 
“Davis, we were worried about you, especially when we heard Milan was coming!” cried Kari.
 
“You… worried about me… HA!”
 
“Don't say that!” snapped Kari, “Davis we never stopped thinking about you after you left!”
 
TK nodded, “Look, we're sorry you felt the way you did about our relationship. We didn't mean to hurt you.”
 
Davis rolled his eyes, “Well guess what… You did!” he snapped.
 
He and Veemon walked out of the bedroom, and noticed the big hole and pile of dirt outside. “What have you done to the ceiling?” Veemon snapped.
 
“Never mind that Veemon.” Said Davis, “Let's get out of here!”
 
Kari and TK held them back, “No… you can't go out there.” Cried Kari. “there's an evil Digimon fighting the gang out there.”
 
“Prove it!” snapped Davis, and at that moment, Angewomon fell through the hole in the ceiling. She looked really badly injured.
 
“Angewomon!” cried Kari
 
Veemon as he hopped over to help her. “Angewomon…” he cried, “What's going on up there?”
 
“V-V-Vee…mon… it's too strong!!” she cried. Suddenly there were tears dripping down her cheeks “Help us…Veemon, please!”
 
Davis stood fixed on the spot, they really did come all this way to help him… and he was even considering turning them down.
 
Davis turned and went over to a hidden drawer which contained his D3 and D-Terminal. “Let's Go!” he said. Veemon nodded and hopped up onto his shoulders.
 
The boys headed towards the elevator, “Davis…” called TK, “…Catch!”
 
He tossed Davis what appeared to be Tai's old goggles. They had found them after he threw them away and saved them. They were still in perfect condition to.
 
Davis placed them over his head again, and for the first time in a long time, he smiled.
 
Veemon and Davis hopped into the elevator, and as they started going up, Davis turned on his D-Terminal, and selected the Golden Digi egg of Miracles.
 
“GOLDEN ARMOUR ENERGIZE!!”