Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ All this time he's still Davis ( Chapter 13 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER THIRTEEN
 
 
Most of the Digimon lay almost completely unconscious in the hot sand after being thrashed about by Lilithmon, and the rest had De-Digivolved down to their in-training forums.
 
“She totally wiped us all out!” cried Yolei, “How is that possible?”
 
“I think I've got it figured out now.” said Izzy, “Lilithmon is really a Mega/Ultimate Digimon… she's too strong for our Digimon to handle like this.”
 
“Now you tell us!?” snapped Matt.
 
“Mmm, hmm, mm, mm, mm… I told you, know one can stand up to the awesome lethality of me.” Hissed Lilithmon.
 
Angemon lay stiff as a board in the sand ahead of her. “Vile… beast!” he snapped, “Why… do you do this?”
 
Lilithmon stepped forward a bit, “Since you won't be around much longer… I'll tell you!” she hissed.
 
“Milan and I have a desire for reputation. She wants to be richest in the world, and I want to be the Digimon of the best Digi destined in the world.”
 
“Milan wants Davis, and I want Veemon, we're destined for each other, and we'll do whatever it takes to get them! If we can't have them no one can!”
 
“You know… you and Milan should get a better hobby!” came a voice from behind her.
 
Everyone looked up, “It's Davis!” they all cried at once, and Magnamon was standing beside them.
 
“Back, and ready to kick some butt!” said Davis. “Go Maganamon!”
 
 
Magnamon nodded and jumped up to face Lilithmon. “What can you possibly hope to achieve, you're just an Ultimate level!”
 
“I'm no ordinary Ultimate level!” said Magnamon, “I'm a GOLDEN-ARMOUR ULTIMATE! There's a big difference, and you already used up some of your powers fighting off the others… just the edge I need!”
 
Lilithmon just laughed wickedly, “So cocky and full of yourself.” She laughed, “But enough of the comedy routine. LET'S GO!!”
 
She charged forward, and aimed a powerful punch which Magnamon dodged. “You may have power, but without SPEED, power is only an empty threat.”
 
 
“NAZER-NAIL!!”cried Lilithmon, and she slashed clean at Magnamon's chest with her demonic claws.
 
He claws did do a fair amount of Damage to Magnamon, but not too much. “What's this?” she cried, “No one has ever withstood my claws!”
 
“For the Digimon of a rich girl, you have a lot to learn.” said Davis, “Magnamon is an Amour Digimon, and even diamonds and claws are hopeless against his Golden Amour!”
 
Izzy checked his computer, and found out that Davis was right. Sometimes, it's not just the level of Digimon, it's also TYPE!
 
“Davis how ever did you figure this out?” asked Sora.
 
Davis turned to her and the others, “I thought you never would ask!” he said, he told Izzy to requisition him a Jamaican beat. Izzy did so, and Davis hoped onto a rock as the song started.
 
(Davis)
 
You see, I fell in love with Kari, she's my one true love
And many years later off the border
I wanted her as a wife, but she messed up my life
So I left before thing went out of order.
 
And they said, this guy is born to be a hermit
Born to be all alone and contained
And just for the cause, I still knew who I was
And that is Davis the Digi destined
 
Magnamon was getting a little tired, but not as Tired as Lilithmon looked. “MAGNA PUNCH!!” He gave her a huge punch in the face sending her crashing down.
 
(Magnamon)
 
So Davis trained me all day and all night
 
(Davis)
 
So I wouldn't have forgotten how to fight
 
(Magnamon)
 
And many years later, Now look at me
 
(Davis)
 
He's the strongest fighter you'll ever see
 
“PHANTOM PAIN!!” cried Lilithmon, she hoped her black mist would get to Magnamon too, but she forgot he was wearing a mask.
 
“MAGNA KICK!!” Direct hit!!
 
 
(Davis)
 
People, I didn't choose to become like this
No this is what destiny had made me
I still treat evil like swine, and make them stand in line
Even if nobody paid me.
 
 
It looked as though Lilithmon had finally had it. She was so weak she could hardly stand up. “This, can't be!” she cried.
 
(Davis)
 
They say the world always depends on me
Because I'm the strongest in the world's Media
But when push comes to shove, you got to do what you love
Even if it's not a good idea.
 
Magnamon then began to spare some of his energy to all the other Digimon, “Come on guys, give us a hand!”
 
One by one the Digimon all sprang back up to their feet.
 
(Wargreymon, and MetalGururumon)
 
They said We probably would end up fighting
 
(Garudamon, and Zudomon)
 
To protect the two worlds from a Low fit
 
(Magna-Angemon, and Angewomon)
 
It may not look not very nice, but here's some good advice.
 
(Singmon, Digmon, and Aquilamon)
 
It's tough job, but someone's got to do it
 
 
One by one each of the Digimon attacked Lilithmon with half of their strongest attacks over and over again.
 
(Davis)
 
 
Everybody sing DIGIMON!
 
(EVERYONE)
 
DIGIMON!!
 
(Davis)
 
“Now the mon's themselves”… DIGIMON
 
Ken had brought Milan up from the burrow in handcuffs.
 
 
(Davis)
 
“Now for Milan…”
 
(Milan)
 
*Moans* Digimon!
 
(Davis)
 
“Sing me home”
 
When push comes to shove, you got to do what you love
Even if it's not a good idea.
 
When the dust settled, Lilithmon was gone, and black Gatomon was left in her place. “Milan…” she said all groggy, “I think we should have quit while ahead.” Then she collapsed.
 
Soon afterwards, Ken and Davis had alerted the police to come to the desert, where Milan was placed under arrest for Attempted Rape, and Murder.
 
“You can't do this to me!” Milan whimpered as they shoved her into the chopper. “I'm too rich to go to jail!”
 
 
Before the cops shut the door, Davis picked up small a body bag, containing Black-Gatomon who was still out of it.
 
“Consider yourself dumped!” he said straight as he tossed the bag into the chopper.
 
After they were gone, Davis was back into his depression. “My home, my beautiful home… it's ruined!”
 
“What are we going to do, Davish?” asked Veemon. “Are going to have to find another home?”
 
Davis nodded his head. “Wait…” said Kari, “You mean after all this your still not coming home to Japan?”
 
Davis turned and looked at her dead in the eyes. “No!” he said sharply, “Kari you married TK, and you claim to be worried about me, but I don't care.”
 
“But Davis, we did get divorced at least- -”
 
“Bottom line Kari!” Davis butted in, “You betrayed me! You still married him, and turned me down… for that, I'll never forgive you.”
 
He looked up at the others. “ANY OF YOU!” the others all fell silent. “Good-bye… Good-luck, and Good Riddance!”
 
Veemon hopped onto Davis' shoulder and the two walked off, “No Davis please…” Kari cried while chasing after them, not watching out for the large hole in the ground hey made.
 
She fell into it, and instead of landing in Davis' burrow she seemed to be falling endlessly into blackness. “DAVIS… DAVIS… DAVIS!!”