Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ MUSICAL: The worst possible stress ❯ It was all a dream ( Chapter 14 )

[ Y - Young Adult: Not suitable for readers under 16 ]

CHAPTER FOURTEEN
 
 
Author's notes:
 
Hee… hee… hee… That's right. That's the gimmick of the story… IT WAS ALL JUST A DREAM.
 
I know it didn't seem all that great, A five year dream in only One Night… but you have to admit, it was pretty clever.
 
Kari was really saying Davis' name over and over in her sleep again, “Davis… Davis… !”
 
Kari suddenly felt someone shaking her shoulder softly, “Kari… Kari… Honey wake up!” came Davis' voice.
 
Kari's eyes slowly awakened. “Wh-What… Davis?” she said softly. “What the heck?”
 
Dais sat down beside her. “Are you okay Kari? You were talking in your sleep!” he said.
 
He handed her a fresh cup of coffee, which woke her up completely. She told him about the horrible dream she just had. About Davis being angry at her and running off for years.
 
“I wonder if it has anything to do with this?” said Gatomon at the door holding up some special medicine. “Kari must've accidentally taken two pills in the same night.” Then she left.
 
Kari and Davis had actually been happily married for three years now, and they had a baby son, Musuko.
 
Kari was a Teacher, and Davis was a Noodle cart guy, and really wealthy, which helped support them all the way.
 
They all lived to together in a dream house in a meadow, with a whit fence, a beautiful garden… all the things a dream house should have.
 
 
Kari was pregnant again, but the last time she was pregnant with Musuko, she kept on suffering from painful nauseas.
 
So Jun, who really was a Doctor, had prescribed Kari with a special drug. It wouldn't stop the nausea completely, but it was grantee to keep it from happening so much and it wouldn't be so painful.
 
Kari was to take only one pill per day at any time. An overdose would definitely keep her nausea low, but it cause her stress which would lead nightmares.
 
Kari had forgotten about taking her first pill yesterday and took a second one inconveniently.
 
“Kari…!” said Davis, “You better take it easy from now on, I wouldn't want anything to happen to you.”
 
Kari smiled as she reached up and Kissed him. “Thank goodness that was all a dream, and not real.” She whispered softly. “Know why?”
 
Davis shook his head, Kari whispered into his ear. “Or I wouldn't get to tell you how sweet and considerate you are to me.”
 
Davis smiled, they kissed again only to have it broken by the sound of Baby Musuko's cry from the nursery. “Ah… I'll go.” Said Davis. Kari giggled.
 
Davis changed Musuko and brought him into the kitchen to get ready for breakfast. He felt so happy to have his dream life come true.
 
Sure a big house, lots of money, and all the luxuries in the world was thrilling, but being married to Kari and having kids with her was all that he ever wanted.
 
Kari really made Davis feel different in the mornings, when the sky was blue, the weather warm… he just had to sing good morning to everyone and everything.
 
(Davis)
 
 
Good morning sunlight, time to start the day
Good morning dream house, I'm on my way
Good morning mirror, who's that face I see
Well it must be… Good morning me
 
Good morning flowers on my window-sill
Fresh air and sunshine there to have your fill
Good morning to a day that's bright and new
Good morning, Morning, to you
 
As Veemon and Gatomon fed Musuko some baby-food, Davis helped Kari into the kitchen because she was still a little sleepy and her rather large stomach sometimes made it hard to balance.
 
He helped her into a chair at the table and placed a not hot breakfast plate in front of her, she thanked him with a small kiss.
 
(Davis)
 
Good Morning breakfast smells and food to eat.
And friends I'll meet, as I walk down the street.
 
Since it was such a beautiful Saturday, and Kari an Davis didn't have work, they decided to go for a walk with Baby Musuko. They even thought they'd invite the others for a picnic lunch in the park.
 
They met all the others on the corner they stopped on, and they all had their babies and infants with them. The Digimon were there too with picnic baskets.
 
They exchanged their good mornings as Davis kept on singing.
 
 
(Davis)
 
Good morning sunlight, time to start the day
Good morning thoughts to think, and words to say
Good morning to a day that's bright and new.
Good morning, Morning…
… to you
 
“Hey guys, what else should we do in the park?” Davis asked.
 
“Oh, maybe a little of this.” Tai said while showing him and the boys a soccer-ball.
 
“Some things never change!” Kari and Jun agreed. Everyone shared a good laugh and then it was off to the park.
 
THE END
 
Author's Notes:
 
I may sometimes run low on ideas, but then I always can pull myself out of the box.
 
I would have put Kari was dreaming right from the start, but that would really spoil things, besides it's great sometimes to keep up the suspense.
 
Well… That's another job well done, but it's definitely not my last… AND AWAY I GO… Bye-bye!
 
If you try turn around
When you hear his magic sound
He's sure to disappear
But you know…
Yes you know…
Then you know… Mykan is Here!