Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 6 ( Chapter 6 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 6 Yolei

Ring, ring. Ring, ring. I was ringing Mimi. `Mimi, can you come for a meeting at my house.' I said. I still had to call Joe, Izzy, Cody, Matt and Ken, oh Ken! I decided not to call Davis, TK or Sora. `at 1:00.' Ring, ring `Yeah at 1:00' ring, ring `How about 1:00' ring, ring `So you can come at 1:00?' ring, ring `Oh you have rehearsal so you can't coma at 1:00, to bad' ring, ring `great you can come at 1:00.' Yes Ken's coming.

It was 1:00. I was waiting for everyone to arrive. Ding-Dong there goes the doorbell. I went to the door. Everyone was there. `Hi Yolei!' they all said.

`Hi! Come in.'

`What did you want to talk to us about?' Izzy asked

`We need to help TK and Sora. They don't seem happy. Yesterday TK got a D- in English, his best subject. In Art all he could do was draw Kari.'

`It's quite psyicailogical, because the same thing happened to Sora. She was muttering Tai all through assembly.' I listened to Izzy with great content.

`We need to do something for them! Got any ideas?' I asked everyone.

`we could take them somewhere?' Mimi said. I shook my head.

`What about we all get some jobs and earn some money to send them to Australia?' Ken asked

`Yeah! That's a great Idea!' everyone was saying.

`But, What jobs can we get?' I asked.

`I'll do my Modelling' Mimi

`I'll be a vet's apprentice.' Joe

`We could create software, Izzy' Ken

`I'll work at my family's convenience store' me

`I can enter that kendo tournament that's on' Cody. I got out my Calculator.

`if we worked on this for about 1 month, and each of us deposited around $100-500 we'd make at least enough to send TK & Sora to Australia, to see Tai & Kari, with return Tickets. Now when should we start?'

`how about we see if we can get some jobs first'

`I'll sign up for the tournament right away.'

`I've got a modelling job to go to, so I can put some the money I earn from that in, but I'm going to keep some of it though.'

`I have to go take an Exam, then I can get the job as the apprentice. I'll see if my brother wants to help too.'

`we should go to the computer rooms and start straight away, is that ok Ken?'

`It's fine! I'll just call my mum.'

`I'm going to go around to the convenience store and start helping my dad. Bye everyone!' I said as everyone disappeared.

Later that week

We all got the jobs! YEAH! So far we've earned $100.