Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ Chapter 7 ( Chapter 7 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 7 everyone

Yolei

I at the convenience store. I love it here. I haven't earned anything at the moment and want get my pay until the end of the month. I wonder how well Izzy and Ken are doing with their Computer software. I bet it took them a while to make all the games they are going to sell, maybe I should buy one?

Izzy and Ken

`Ah, I'm done ken! We've finished the last game. We should start to sell them now.'

`Ok Izzy!' Ken and I are doing great, well at least I am. Ken's done way too much graphics on this game. I think I'll have to use two CD discs so it'll fit. We're just about to start selling the games. I wonder how Joe's doing? We haven't made any money yet.

Joe

Yew! I can't look. Oh how am I to become a doctor when I hate the site of blood `Could I go outside for a while?' I think I'm gonna spew.

`Sure. Come back soon though.' I've earned $50 so far. I can't stop thinking about what Mimi might be doing at the moment. I wonder how she'd be going, very well. I mean modelling is probably natural for Mimi, she's got the looks, the grace and the beauty off all the supermodels put together in one body that her parents call Mimi. I wonder what she's doing now?

Mimi

`Yeah. The camera loves you Mimi.'

`You think so?'

`I'm sure of it girl!' I like this guy but I like Joe more. Ah Joe. I wish he was here now. I wonder if he's thinking about me? I hope so. I'd do better if he was here. I've made heaps but I'm only gonna give some of it in later. I wonder how well the others are going with there jobs?

Cody

`ROUND 10! Cody VS Kevin.'

I'm going to win this for TK and Sora. I must remember all my training. I must concentrate I can win if I really put my mind too it.

`GO CODY!' how do I concentrate with all the noise grandpa's making. It's disturbing. I wonder how much we'll have by the end of this month?

The end of the month at work

`Ok. We'll meet at my house like the first time we met about this. Same time?'

`Yeah. Ok, Yolei. See you then.'

The meeting

`Well, I earned heaps so I'll put in $500.' Mimi

`We earned $1000 but we kept some to make up for the money we lost, so here's $500' Ken and Izzy

`Great we've got $1000 so far. I earned $250 at my convenience store' Yolei

`I won the tournament, so I earned about $250 to put in.' Cody

`I earned $500 and my brother Jim said he'd help and gave $350'Joe

`Well we've earned $2250. That should be enough to buy the return tickets to Australia and back. We should surprise TK and Sora at school tomorrow.'

The next day

`HEY! TK, Sora! We have something for you ok?'

`Well, unless it's Tai then I don't think it could do much.' Sora said with a glum look on her face.

`I've got something for Izzy. I need his help in something.' TK said with a smile.

`What is it?' Sora asked.

`We've booked you some tickets to Australia so you can go see Tai and Kari.'

`THAT'S THE BEST NEWS I'VE HEARD ALL DAY!' Sora and TK said with the first smile on their faces we'd seen in weeks.

`You get to go at the end of the school term. Which is at the end of the week.'

`Hey Izzy! I almost forgot. We need you and Ken to decode this for us ok. We think it's from Kari and Tai.

`G-H-D-U???' I wonder…' Izzy walked off.