Digimon Fan Fiction ❯ Parents Test of love ❯ chapter 8 ( Chapter 8 )

[ P - Pre-Teen ]

Chapter 8 Joe

I could just stare at her for hours ah Mimi. I've made up my mind I'm going to tell her that I love her! I mean there is no use hiding it anymore. I have to tell her. I'll tell her after school today. Ring, ring. I ran out of class. There she was, that slim beautiful figure of Mimi just waiting there, but who was she waiting for???

`Hi Joe. I was just waiting for you.' She was waiting for me?

`Hi Mimi! Um, I-I- need to talk to you, if your not busy.' I said my words were failing.

`Oh. That's why I'm here. I wanted to talk to you about something Joe. Can we go somewhere private?' why did she want to talk to me in private? Does she feel the same way about me? I wonder, oh I'm sounding like Izzy at the moment.

`Ok Mimi, anything you say.' I said dreamily.

`let's go to the Err to my house, ok?' she asked me.

`Ok!' I walked with her. We arrived at her door. She let me in to the welcoming place. Everything around seemed to remind me of Mimi. `Umm, Mimi.' I said trying to find the right words for it, `I came out of school today and I was going to look for you, because Mimi, I wanted to tell you something.' She put her finger on my lips.

`Don't say another word I want to capture this picture of you forever. I wanted to talk to you too Joe.' She looked at me `You can go first.' I think she was searching for words to.

`Mimi,' I said `I-I-I-I love you!' She looks at me with a shocked look. I couldn't tell if she was happy or just annoyed.

`Joe! I love you too.' She loved me too, I felt like I could jump 100m into the air. She flung her arms around. I felt her body pressed against mine. I wrapped my arms around her waist. I felt warmth enter my heart as she got closer to me. I felt like nothing could go wrong, like everything in this world led to Mimi. In a world that I'd only dreamed of, and now I was part of it.

`I've loved you ever since the last battle when you and I were sick of battle so we left the others and then somehow I knew, you suddenly made me happy.' I whispered in her ear. She pulled me out of the hug and looked into my eyes. I looked back at her and for a moment I heard her heart beating along in the same time as mine. I heard a song play along in the back ground very faintly under the sound of our hearts it went like this

Standing in the rain, Nearly washed day away, when I think of you, I know the sight of your smiling face, your smiling face, and it's always her with, smiling face, well I wonder could it be…

I leaned over and kissed her. She kissed me back. Her sweet cherry lips were sending shivers down my spine. I was looking at Mimi one of the most incredible women in my life. The girl I'd secretly loved for years and will love for years to come. `Joe, after class I was thinking of you and then before that and before that. I couldn't get you out of my head but then I didn't want, I wanted you to stay there forever. I made up my mind to tell you, and suddenly you tell me the same thing. You came in here and now swept me off my feet, in a way that no one else has ever done. During the time I went to America, I wanted to come back to see you.'

Your Smiling face your smiling face and it's always here with me

`Should we tell everyone?' I asked. Thinking that she'd say no.

`I think we should tell them everything!' I guess I couldn't always predict Mimi.